BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
I usually use a brush when washing my dishes to keep my hands out of the hot water as much as possible. I like to use this soap just incase, even though it is a tad bit more expensive. If you're just looking for dish soap for the sole purpose of getting your dishes clean, I'd go with another brand for a way lower price.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I love this because it's tough on dirty dishes but doesn't wreck my hands. My hands dry out so quickly, and this helps prevent it. It's smells great and works great. You can find it pretty much anywhere. If you use dish soap often (like you hand wash dishes), try this to keep your hands from drying out and cracking.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Am I the only one that wants to eat this because it smells so good? Obviously I am not going to eat it, but it smells so yummy. Dawn is by far the best dish soap but it is also the best soap to put down water slides and slip and slides. No joke. This stuff will have you sliding down the slide for days and super fast.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
First off, this is Dawn! The best grease fighting dish soap there is! The hand renewal plus pomegrante smell is very light. You can feel the moisturizer in the soap. My hands are definitely not as dry if I was to use another dish soap. We don't use it very often due to the fact my husband does not like the feel of the moisturizer, and he is not big on the scent! But I keep me a bottle under the sink for when I do the dishes!
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.