BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Claire H.
Claire H.
This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN
I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Swear by this! It smells so good and you only need a little drop! The okay makes your hands feel so soft!
The soap is reasonably priced and you get a definite bargain for your buck
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
This Dawn is definitely gentler on hands; however, I am not the biggest fan of the scent for dishes. It does work well for cleaning, but I prefer the scent of other Dawn products.
Vilma B.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Arah B.
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This dish soap smells good and it cleans well, the making your hands a little softer is just an added bonus. Don't let your husband see it or you'll never get out of dishes again.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
When I handwash dishes, I like to use Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It keeps your hands moisturized so they don't become dry and irritated like with some other brands.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.