BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cayla D.
lula, GA
I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Precious L.
Dawn is great on dishes. I'm use to seeing dawn in my kitchen since I was a little girl. Throughout the years the bottle, fragrances and other ingredients has been added to perfect the detergent. If you notice now it comes in different colors, antibacterial to get rid of germs, moisturizer to make your hands softer but always have the main action.....to cut grease. My dishes still shine after every wash. That's why I trust dawn!
Selena W.
When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
Me and my mom both love this dish soap! It removes grease and dirty very well! This is the only one we like to use! The scent is so good and makes washing dishes easier in my opinion! It's also not that expensive and one bottle lasts long! a little goes a long way with this product.
Lorena R.
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I really like that they came out with the Hand Renewal line...it saves my hands so much. The other detergents were so drying, causing me to have to wear gloves to protect my hands, which made doing dishes extremely difficult for me. Thanks to the Hand Renewal line...the gloves are off!
Sharol M.
Reno , NV
Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.