Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

My favorite dish soap. I already have dry skin so washing my hands or doing dishes definitely dries them out more. With this soap you can feel the difference. It leaves my hands hydrated and my dishes clean.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Keeps your hands smooth it's cheap smells good and it also keeps you dishes sparkly the dirt comes off easy and I would recommend this produc to anyone so you hands don't et cracked and dry from doing dishes
Lucila G.
Lucila G.

This is my mom's favorite dish soap and I've come to like it as well. The center is good and not too strong and the best part is that it leaves my hands very soft. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI

This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY

I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

Keeps my dishes clean, and it truly gets stubborn food off of dishes. It doesn't make my hands feel dry or rough, and it smells really nice! It's worth it! I will continue to repurchase as long as I like it
shawna d.
shawna d.

This one is nice to wash some things, not all your dishes, I use regular dawn to wash pots and pans and stuff that is greasy, but this one you can actually make a nice hand scrub with and it smells so good!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Surprise, AZ

Great for those who are washing a lot of dishes by hand because normal dish soaps dry the heck out of your hands and nails. You can get this at any typical grocery store and I would recommend this is anyone
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.

Absolutely love this dishwashing soap! It makes my hands smell good and my whole kitchen. I love that my hands feel soft after washing dishes, not dry like most detergents do. My favorite one to buy by far!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.