Add a Photo

Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Aug. 18, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
June 30, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Megan R.
Megan R.
All the cleaning power of dawn with out the harshness it can have on hands. This definitely helps your hands feel less dry. Though it doesn't necessarily make them feel moisturized.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
Aug. 23, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
June 23, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this dish soap because it smells really nice and it doesn't dry my skin out at all! Usually dish soaps always do that but this one doesn't and leaves the dishes really clean.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
June 23, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX
Nov. 2, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI
Aug. 24, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN
Aug. 4, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Aug. 21, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.