BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jaime R.
I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Sarah O.
For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Alyssa C.
This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Shannon H.
This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This is one of the dish liquids we always go back to. The scent is very nice and doesn't dry my hands out insanely. It gets the dishes clean so I have no complaints at all.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Since my hands are very sensitive this is my most used and bought dish liquid soap. It washes my dishes very clean without tearing and drying up my hands like other brands.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
Smeels great leaves hands soft and cuts grease off.i like to use this dishsoap. I highly recommend it to people that don't like the feel of rough hands after washing dishes.
Brittany R.
Powder Springs, GA
The only dish detergent I will ever use! It definitely does keep your hands moisturized after use and can easily soak a pot. I wouldn't trust any other brand in comparison.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.