BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Kelsey J.
This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh! I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and it feels great on the hands! It lasts me forever (because we mainly machine wash dishes) and it works great on our pots and pans, etc! It is very sudsy and I would definitely buy it again! I love Dawn dish soap- and especially this particular kind!
Corangely J.
I am very happy with this dish soap I have been using it for more than 5 years, with only a little bit of it I can truly wash a lot of dishes, very strong to the grease but at the same time very gentle to my hands and my nails, I recommend it to ladies pecifically if they care about their nails and hands
Kay L.
This stuff smells sooooo good. I have a habit of washing my hands at the kitchen sink and this detergent leaves my hands very soft. I also recently washed some scratchy makeup brushes with this and it definitely removed all the makeup in the bristles and made them softer. As for washing dishes, skip the moisturizing formula and go for one of the others. I need much more detergent to get my dishes clean with this.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.