BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN
I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I like this smell a lot, it's a nice change from the constant citrus dish soap. I like the idea of hand moisturizing as well but I don't know that it made that much of a difference.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I love this dish soap because it smells really nice and it doesn't dry my skin out at all! Usually dish soaps always do that but this one doesn't and leaves the dishes really clean.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Jen K.
Jen K.
I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Claire H.
Claire H.
This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.