Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly love this more as a hand soap than as dish soap. It smells absolutely incredible. As a dish soap it's pretty average but that's really all I need. I love the multi use of it.
Casey D.
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO
My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Alanis K.
Alanis K.
Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Malinda M.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
This is perfect for your hands.

I'm a Dawn fan so this was an easy choice. The scent is nice, but I only gave it a 4 because sometimes the scent carried over and stayed on my dishes.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.