BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Ever since Dawn came out with their hand renewal dish soaps, I haven't bought anything else. This is my all time favorite dish soap and scent. It doesn't dry out your skin when you use it, and it easily removes grime and grease from your dishes. There is no other dish soap brands that I will trust as much as this one, highly recommend!
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This is my go to dish soap, and has been for many years now. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps, but as a person who suffers from dry, cracked hands, this soap is one of my favorites because it helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. I hate doing the dishes, but the scent of this soap makes it a little more tolerable.
Estela R.
This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I am not sure how I feel about this one. As far as making my hands softer, yes it is much better than just straight up dish soap. It does clean the dishes, but it also makes them slippery and harder to hold in the dish water so that is not so great. Overall it is worth a try but I personally like the regular version better.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I love how soothing this dish soap is on my hands. When youre doing dishes every day it can start to add up a lot of damage. Purchased this one day because it looked interesting at target and have been very happy. The scent is nice and the clean is the same as other dawn products but without completely killing your hands.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
This dish soap smells so good. Not really like pomegranates, but its flowery and smells nice. I purchased this at the local supermarket for like $4, which is fairly expensive for the small amount, but I would buy it again because my hands don't feel as dry as they do after washing the dishes with other detergent brands.
Esme L.
I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product, when compared with other products we've used before on the same amount of dishes.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
I usually use a brush when washing my dishes to keep my hands out of the hot water as much as possible. I like to use this soap just incase, even though it is a tad bit more expensive. If you're just looking for dish soap for the sole purpose of getting your dishes clean, I'd go with another brand for a way lower price.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Not sure if this actually makes your hands softer, but I do enjoy washing my dishes with this. It's Dawn, so you know it's gonna clean and disinfect your dishes and I thoroughly enjoy the pomegranate scent. It's very pleasant. The Olay in it makes the formula more creamy which I prefer over the original formula.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.