Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
New Castle , DE

Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Kiki N.
Kiki N.

This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
Kim W.
Kim W.

Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA

Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Destinee S.
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA

I love this liquid dish soap it smells so good and really cleans grease off of anything. I never tried a hand softening dish soap before but once I tried this one I fell in love. Now this is the only soap I use!
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay in Pomegranate Splash might as well just be a bottle of lotion that also cleans pots and pans with stuck on cheeses that are the literal worst. Who's washing dishes? I'm moisturizing.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I buy this one because when washing dishes with bleach and hot water can leave your hands cracked and dry. So I gave this one a shot and it helped improve my skin it also helped keeping them nice and moisturised
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.