BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Megan R.
Megan R.
All the cleaning power of dawn with out the harshness it can have on hands. This definitely helps your hands feel less dry. Though it doesn't necessarily make them feel moisturized.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN
I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I like this smell a lot, it's a nice change from the constant citrus dish soap. I like the idea of hand moisturizing as well but I don't know that it made that much of a difference.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.