Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
Aug. 23, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I can be scrubbing dishes forever and have ur hands in water then they come out soft you don't even need lotion when your doe because your hands are so soft. I'd recommend this to anyone
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
July 11, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 12, 2016, 6:24 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I honestly love this more as a hand soap than as dish soap. It smells absolutely incredible. As a dish soap it's pretty average but that's really all I need. I love the multi use of it.
Casey D.
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Aug. 2, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus
My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Alanis K.
Alanis K.
Nov. 8, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
July 9, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
June 30, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Aug. 11, 2016, 2 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Aug. 15, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is perfect for your hands.

I'm a Dawn fan so this was an easy choice. The scent is nice, but I only gave it a 4 because sometimes the scent carried over and stayed on my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.