Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Megan F.
Megan F.

Love love love this for those of us who still hand wash everything. Smells great and doesn't hurt my hands as bad, but still is classic dawn in cutting grease and bubbling up well. Repurchase every single time.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV

Dawn with Olay is the BEST dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion. It not only cuts grease from dishes but also softens hands with each use. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes to please everyone.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC

I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA

Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY

This is my go to love this works great on grease plus the added benefits for your hands the original was my favorite till I found this & I love it still cuts grease & really does make your hands smooth & soft.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Momina A.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL

This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Shantell F.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM

This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.