Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Magen
Magen

Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH

Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA

This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Marie C.
Marie C.
Washington, IL

I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD

My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Mariel G.
Mariel G.
Cleveland, OH

It smells good and gets the job done. It's not amazing or spectacular in any way. I'm sure that you could get the regular Dawn and it'll work just as good. Your hands are going to be dry regardless
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX

A little goes a long way!! really gets the grease off your dirty dishes leaving them spotless and with a great smell! i always buy this dishsoap over anyother. i love how it doesn't dry your hands.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa

The smell of this product is what got me the most! It's so light, so refreshing and stays on my hands for the perfect amount of time. It's soft and gentle, yet fights the stuck on grease with ease.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.