BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens*
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Sunrise, FL
Doesn't really keep your hands as soft as it claims too. I tend to still have to wash dishes with a pair of gloves to prevent dryness. It has a wonderful smell, though, and it cleans well.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Bensalem, PA
I like the hand renewal ones. It seems less harsh if you still hand wash your dishes like me. Most times I can find the trial size of these at the dollar store as well if I'm short on cash
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
APO, AE
This dish soap really does great things for my dishes, and doesn't dry out my skin! It smells great too! I would give it 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey compared to other soaps...
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only brand that I use. I've tried several different scents and I have loved everyone of them. I like the hand renewal system, it leaves hands feeling soft.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
I can be scrubbing dishes forever and have ur hands in water then they come out soft you don't even need lotion when your doe because your hands are so soft. I'd recommend this to anyone
Allix G.
Allix G.
I like that i have the option to wash dishes without wearing dish gloves when i use this product . Doesn't dry my hands out. Smells nice. Theres usually a coupon for it. I buy at Kroger.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Casey D.
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.