BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Sara K.
Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND
I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.