Add a Photo

Photos (12)
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
Kim W.
Kim W.

Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA

Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Destinee S.
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA

I love this liquid dish soap it smells so good and really cleans grease off of anything. I never tried a hand softening dish soap before but once I tried this one I fell in love. Now this is the only soap I use!
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay in Pomegranate Splash might as well just be a bottle of lotion that also cleans pots and pans with stuck on cheeses that are the literal worst. Who's washing dishes? I'm moisturizing.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio , Tx

I buy this one because when washing dishes with bleach and hot water can leave your hands cracked and dry. So I gave this one a shot and it helped improve my skin it also helped keeping them nice and moisturised
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca

Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.