BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Kelsey J.
This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Sara K.
Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Kay L.
This stuff smells sooooo good. I have a habit of washing my hands at the kitchen sink and this detergent leaves my hands very soft. I also recently washed some scratchy makeup brushes with this and it definitely removed all the makeup in the bristles and made them softer. As for washing dishes, skip the moisturizing formula and go for one of the others. I need much more detergent to get my dishes clean with this.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Dawn has always been my go-to diswashing liquid. It cuts through greasy pots and pans far better than other brands. Now that they have introduced Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, I get the added benefit of softer hands every time I wash my dishes! It doesn't get any better than that!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.