BY DAWN

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
The scent is heavenly!!!!! And it is my new favorite Dawn product! Not only is it pink which is darling but it left my hands so soft afterwards. The only thing I wish it had was a antibacterial agent. Hands down the best!!!!!
Erin R.
I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
I don't have a dishwasher so when looking for dish soap wanted something that wasn't drying for my skin, when I found this with Olay moisturizer in it as well knowing it would still clean my dishes and not dry out my hands I was extremely happy. Get your dishes clean just like the original Dawn dish soap that leaves your hands moisturized and soft
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
Arianna H.
The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap is an amazing soap that leaves you feeling baby soft while your dishes are spotless. No more of that squeaky, grimy feeling after washing the dishes! Say hello to a time where you are excited to do the chores due to the lavishing smell and feel of Dawn Plus, Hand Renewal Dish Soap. (And while you're at it, you might as well buy the bigger one!)
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I wasn't as impressed with this formula as I thought I would be because it doesn't lather well and is rather runny. It was gentler on my hands than a generic dish soap would have been but overall performance was not that great and I went through the bottle itself way quicker than usual because I had to use extra to achieve good results.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Really like this product. Not only is Dawn a good-quality dishwashing soap, I love that if I'm not washing with gloves that it doesn't ruin my hands or dry them out. I really like this scent and it makes washing dishes a little less of a chore. It suds up well and while it is gentle for my hands, I still can use it for tough messes.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Ever since Dawn came out with their hand renewal dish soaps, I haven't bought anything else. This is my all time favorite dish soap and scent. It doesn't dry out your skin when you use it, and it easily removes grime and grease from your dishes. There is no other dish soap brands that I will trust as much as this one, highly recommend!
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Now does this product actually leave your hands moisturized?
TaSheka S.
DO U LOVE IT ..... HAVE U NOTICED A DIFFERNCE IN YOUR HANDS
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it really work on your hands?Does it have apomergrante scent.
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this really work? I have extremely dry hands and I dread doing dishes because of the fear of making them even more dry.

Amazon