Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA

A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Kiana M.
Kiana M.

I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI

I agree that this reduce smells good, but it doesn't do a great job at actually cleaning tough, sticky messes on dishes. I guess it's the tension you get when you want gorgeously soft hands and supper clean dishes.
Maia T.
Maia T.

What is dawn dish soap not good for?? I use dawn soap for dishes, household cleaning, my dogs - it's all around something you must have in your home to clean with. It also doesn't dry my hands or like some others!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY

I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Lathrop California

This stuff makes your skin feel amazing. I have had a hard time finding a soap for washing my dishes that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. This stuff is by far the best one. And it works really well on cleaning.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX

I really like this stuff I don't wash my dishes with it I use the original dawn for that but I do use this for washing my hands at my kitchen sink I also make a hand scrub out of it with sugar so i love this stuff
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Adloma E.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR

When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE

Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.