BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens
Caimbree B.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
julimar q.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Sam C.
Sam C.
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Nothing cleans dishes like Dawn.....It gets dishes sneaky clean. I love the smell of it. But it make the dishes nice and you and you can trust that it has killed all the germs. I love DAWN!
Adriene m.
Adriene m.
I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Sunrise, FL
Doesn't really keep your hands as soft as it claims too. I tend to still have to wash dishes with a pair of gloves to prevent dryness. It has a wonderful smell, though, and it cleans well.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
APO, AE
This dish soap really does great things for my dishes, and doesn't dry out my skin! It smells great too! I would give it 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey compared to other soaps...
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.