Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR

I love this one so much it makes my hands so soft I actually enjoy doing the dishes and I'm 15! It smells nice too, it works well when cleaning the dishes too. Triple threat! I definitely recommend it.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sayreville, NJ

My favorite dish soap, by far. It cuts the grease with ease with just a small amount of soap. You can use so much less than other brands. I love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands after use.
nacoby r.
nacoby r.

Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA

This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Allie C.
Allie C.

This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX

I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC

This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.