Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Leesha F.
Leesha F.
Melrose, MA

I always find myself going back to this dish soap because as a mom i do wash often and my hands end up dry and this dish soap dsnt cause my hands to be dry like other dish soaps. I love the scent too!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Magen
Magen

Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH

Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA

This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Marie C.
Marie C.
Washington, IL

I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD

My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL

I love how nice this soap cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling. The scent is wonderful and you do not have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes. This is nice to refill a smaller bottle.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.