Add a Photo

Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
Aug. 2, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I actually always use dawn but for some reason never tried the hand renewal but I've always heard how great it is and how great the smell is I will definitely have to try it one of these days
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
Aug. 8, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
Aug. 11, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Caimbree B.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
July 24, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Aug. 8, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Nov. 3, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Every time I have to wash dishes, I roll my eyes only because I know my hands won't be as moisturized. The only time I don't have issues with my skin while cleaning is by using this product.
Adriene m.
Adriene m.
Nov. 13, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
July 28, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
julimar q.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
July 5, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Sam C.
Sam C.
Aug. 16, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.