BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Am I the only one that wants to eat this because it smells so good? Obviously I am not going to eat it, but it smells so yummy. Dawn is by far the best dish soap but it is also the best soap to put down water slides and slip and slides. No joke. This stuff will have you sliding down the slide for days and super fast.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
First off, this is Dawn! The best grease fighting dish soap there is! The hand renewal plus pomegrante smell is very light. You can feel the moisturizer in the soap. My hands are definitely not as dry if I was to use another dish soap. We don't use it very often due to the fact my husband does not like the feel of the moisturizer, and he is not big on the scent! But I keep me a bottle under the sink for when I do the dishes!
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.