BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Time and time again while shopping for dish soap, I continue to purchase Dawn. I don't even bother with any other dish soap brands because I know that there is not another soap brand that even compares. The Dawn plus hand renewal not only gets the dish washing job done but it also makes your hands feel extremely soft and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
Jhonie M.
I won't lie, I HATE washing dishes. Thus, I have to have the dopest soaps, scrub wands, and sponges around. Seriously, I care about the soap that I use to wash dishes. This stuff smells great, it doesn't leave my hands feeling pruney or red, and it cleans my dishes like a champ. I don't have a dishwasher so it means something that I trust this soap to get my dishes clean.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH
This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Erin D.
Wichita, KS
I've stopped buying foaming hand soap and just mix in a little of this and water into the old foam soap bottle, and it seems to work just as well (and saves me money!) I love the scent and find that my hands don't feel horribly dry like they do when I use normal bar or hand soaps. When flu season comes around and I'm constantly washing my hands, this is huge plus. Since it's ultra concentrated, one bottle will last me quite a while and I'm not stuck buying $3 bottles of foam soap every month.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
Kiara R.
I hand wash my dishes. This soap smells amazing and I love the fact that is leaves your hands pretty smooth after. With other soaps your hands feel rough after washing dishes. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well as others when it comes to taking hard spots of food or grease. Other than that I would recommend it.
Theresa M.
Mt Washington, KY
Dawn Hand renewal is great for cleaning dishes that the dishwasher doesn't completely clean. It also leaves my hands softer. I use this mainly for washing my hands in the kitchen.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.