Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX

One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA

Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Tough C.
Tough C.

Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport, AL

This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA

This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Jonna B.
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS

This soap makes your hands soft! It also smells so good and it makes cleaning the dishes not so bad. A drop or two goes a long way, I've had the same bottle for almost three months and have only used about 1/4 of it.
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Waukee, Ia

Love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes easily, it doesn't dry your hands out after being soaked in water doing dishes. Love the scent too! Definitely worth the buy, I'd recommend this soap to everyone.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.