Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2054)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I actually always use dawn but for some reason never tried the hand renewal but I've always heard how great it is and how great the smell is I will definitely have to try it one of these days
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Works great and cuts grease on dishes and on kitchen surfaces. Like the fact that it has Olay in it to keep my hands looking great. Has a wonderful smell as well. Great product for the price.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Every time I do the dishes, my hands always get so dry and cracked after. This soap helps prevent that and it also smells really good. It cleans nicely and doesn't hurt my hands which I love.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Metropolis, IL
Dawn has been my dish detergent of choice for years. No other detergent can stand up to its cleaning power, especially on grease. I even use it to spot treat in my laundry! Wonderful product.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Dawn has always been a staple in my kitchen. This scent is soft and the formula leaves your hands softer than the traditional formula. I have purchased this more than once when I can find it.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.
I like Dawn dish liquid. It cleanses my dishes just right and m hands without leaving me feeling dry and scaley. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.