Add a Photo

M M.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 18, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I'm not convinced that this dish soap works as well as the original dawn. I think it takes longer to clean the dishes with this as it doesn't leave them as clean with an initial presoak and wash
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
June 23, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Aug. 15, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
June 26, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap cleans well and like the original dawn gets rid of grease and stuck on food. This soap is like aromatherapy while doing the dishes. It even makes your hands soft and smell good.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
July 22, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
I love ALL dawn dish slaps, but the hand renewal one is my favorite. They don't leave spots on your dishes and glasses. Leaves them crystal clear. All while leaving your hands nice and smooth.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
Aug. 2, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
I actually always use dawn but for some reason never tried the hand renewal but I've always heard how great it is and how great the smell is I will definitely have to try it one of these days
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Aug. 4, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Dawn has always been a staple in my kitchen. This scent is soft and the formula leaves your hands softer than the traditional formula. I have purchased this more than once when I can find it.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
June 28, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Works great and cuts grease on dishes and on kitchen surfaces. Like the fact that it has Olay in it to keep my hands looking great. Has a wonderful smell as well. Great product for the price.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Metropolis, IL
July 14, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Dawn has been my dish detergent of choice for years. No other detergent can stand up to its cleaning power, especially on grease. I even use it to spot treat in my laundry! Wonderful product.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.
June 24, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I like Dawn dish liquid. It cleanses my dishes just right and m hands without leaving me feeling dry and scaley. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.