BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Laedi K.
Laedi K.
I like Dawn dish liquid. It cleanses my dishes just right and m hands without leaving me feeling dry and scaley. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Metropolis, IL
Dawn has been my dish detergent of choice for years. No other detergent can stand up to its cleaning power, especially on grease. I even use it to spot treat in my laundry! Wonderful product.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Caimbree B.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Shea H.
Shea H.
Every time I have to wash dishes, I roll my eyes only because I know my hands won't be as moisturized. The only time I don't have issues with my skin while cleaning is by using this product.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Sam C.
Sam C.
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Adriene m.
Adriene m.
I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
julimar q.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.