BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Caimbree B.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Shea H.
Shea H.
Every time I have to wash dishes, I roll my eyes only because I know my hands won't be as moisturized. The only time I don't have issues with my skin while cleaning is by using this product.
Sam C.
Sam C.
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Adriene m.
Adriene m.
I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
Nothing cleans dishes like Dawn.....It gets dishes sneaky clean. I love the smell of it. But it make the dishes nice and you and you can trust that it has killed all the germs. I love DAWN!
julimar q.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Good soap. It fights through grease and cleans dishes pretty good. And it also moisturizers the hand while washing. But still may need some lotion afterwards. But nonetheless a great soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.