BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I love how soothing this dish soap is on my hands. When youre doing dishes every day it can start to add up a lot of damage. Purchased this one day because it looked interesting at target and have been very happy. The scent is nice and the clean is the same as other dawn products but without completely killing your hands.
Esme L.
I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product, when compared with other products we've used before on the same amount of dishes.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
I usually use a brush when washing my dishes to keep my hands out of the hot water as much as possible. I like to use this soap just incase, even though it is a tad bit more expensive. If you're just looking for dish soap for the sole purpose of getting your dishes clean, I'd go with another brand for a way lower price.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Not sure if this actually makes your hands softer, but I do enjoy washing my dishes with this. It's Dawn, so you know it's gonna clean and disinfect your dishes and I thoroughly enjoy the pomegranate scent. It's very pleasant. The Olay in it makes the formula more creamy which I prefer over the original formula.
Megan B.
I love this soap. I never use it for the dishes though. I have dry hands from frequently washing my hands. This is the only soap that does not make my hands any dryer. It is actually a very soothing soap especially when your hands are dry and cracked. It does not rob the moisture from your hands. Use this as my daily hand soap.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I love this because it's tough on dirty dishes but doesn't wreck my hands. My hands dry out so quickly, and this helps prevent it. It's smells great and works great. You can find it pretty much anywhere. If you use dish soap often (like you hand wash dishes), try this to keep your hands from drying out and cracking.
Rachel C.
I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
First off, this is Dawn! The best grease fighting dish soap there is! The hand renewal plus pomegrante smell is very light. You can feel the moisturizer in the soap. My hands are definitely not as dry if I was to use another dish soap. We don't use it very often due to the fact my husband does not like the feel of the moisturizer, and he is not big on the scent! But I keep me a bottle under the sink for when I do the dishes!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.