Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
Molly M.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Anna W.
Anna W.

This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Angelique M.
Angelique M.

Makes my hands so soft. It helps keep my excema flair ups down on my gands when i am submerging them in water a lot. Gets the dishes nice and clean. All in all makes me not mind not owning a dishwasher
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
nacoby r.
nacoby r.

Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA

This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia , Nc

This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX

I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.