BY DAWN #16 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This hand soap is great. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands looking nice when I wash my dishes. I have always had a problem with my hands drying out from dish soap but this kind doesn't. However, I feel that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning grease or tough to remove food on the dishes since it is so targeted at keeping our hands soft. I have only bought it once, and I'm not sure that I would buy it again though.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Dawn has always been my go to for dish washing, but this one is my favorite. I'm constantly washing bottles and different pans/utensils that I don't want in the dishwasher and this soap honestly has saved my hands. I was getting to dried out from being in the water all the time my hands were actually cracking open and bleeding. Once we switched I have had no issues, so thank you Dawn! Oh and you can't beat the smellđź’ž
Carley B.
Orange Beach , AL
I have quite a few dishes that I have to hand wash, so this is a lifesaving product for me. You know a soap is good when your hands feel better after washing dishes than they did before you started.
Samantha P.
New Castle, IN
Absolutely love this brand! I go to my local grocery store and buy this brand of dish soap. Some would say it's pricey but if you have dry hands that crack after washing dishes I highly recommend this.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Finally there is a dish washing liquid that really is kind to your hands! Palmolive is better than a lot - but nothing like this. I have an automatic dish washer so I use this in my kitchen soap dispenser. I find putting dish washing liquid in the hand dispenser in my sink clears up the sink area rather than having 2 out and handier than reaching under the sink for dish washing liquid. So I do tend to use it more for hand washing than dish washing. SLAY!
Crystal C.
I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Using a coupon, I was able to try this product for $0.25 -- I used it the very next dish wash of mine. Not only does this product take the grimy smell out of my old oatmeal bowls and ketchup cups, it made my hands feel better than before the wash.

My complaint would be that I traded smell/smooth hands for cleanliness. I used twice as much of this liquid dish wash than I would have Ajax. I would take efficiency over smell - mostly because I hate washing dishes.
Rachael S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Arden M.
This is Dawn. It's the best. Nothing compares. I have never been disappointed. It suds quickly and cuts the grease with ease. My hands feel wonderful after doing dishes and I love the smell.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff! I wash all of my dishes by hand before putting them away or sticking them in the dishwasher. This smells lovely, and truly does help to 'renew' your hands (we use it for washing dishes and as a hand soap in a pinch). I've noticed when the boyfriend buys a different brand of dish soap, my hands get rough, painful, and flaky. However, with this stuff, all that goes away after a week or so of using this product. Not only are my dishes nice and clean (the important part), but my hands are nice and pretty, too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.