Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS

Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Raleigh, NC

I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL

I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I already love Dawn products but this one raised the bar. Makes your hands super soft and moisturized. Very effective in cleaning and does a great job on greasy stuff. Would buy this again after I cycle though scents.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX

One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA

Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.