BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Erin R.
I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
Arianna H.
Sterling Hts, MI
The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap is an amazing soap that leaves you feeling baby soft while your dishes are spotless. No more of that squeaky, grimy feeling after washing the dishes! Say hello to a time where you are excited to do the chores due to the lavishing smell and feel of Dawn Plus, Hand Renewal Dish Soap. (And while you're at it, you might as well buy the bigger one!)
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I wasn't as impressed with this formula as I thought I would be because it doesn't lather well and is rather runny. It was gentler on my hands than a generic dish soap would have been but overall performance was not that great and I went through the bottle itself way quicker than usual because I had to use extra to achieve good results.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Ever since Dawn came out with their hand renewal dish soaps, I haven't bought anything else. This is my all time favorite dish soap and scent. It doesn't dry out your skin when you use it, and it easily removes grime and grease from your dishes. There is no other dish soap brands that I will trust as much as this one, highly recommend!
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Really like this product. Not only is Dawn a good-quality dishwashing soap, I love that if I'm not washing with gloves that it doesn't ruin my hands or dry them out. I really like this scent and it makes washing dishes a little less of a chore. It suds up well and while it is gentle for my hands, I still can use it for tough messes.
Estela R.
This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This is my go to dish soap, and has been for many years now. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps, but as a person who suffers from dry, cracked hands, this soap is one of my favorites because it helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. I hate doing the dishes, but the scent of this soap makes it a little more tolerable.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.