BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica V.
Adena
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only brand that I use. I've tried several different scents and I have loved everyone of them. I like the hand renewal system, it leaves hands feeling soft.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
I can be scrubbing dishes forever and have ur hands in water then they come out soft you don't even need lotion when your doe because your hands are so soft. I'd recommend this to anyone
Allix G.
I like that i have the option to wash dishes without wearing dish gloves when i use this product . Doesn't dry my hands out. Smells nice. Theres usually a coupon for it. I buy at Kroger.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly love this more as a hand soap than as dish soap. It smells absolutely incredible. As a dish soap it's pretty average but that's really all I need. I love the multi use of it.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO
My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.