Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Lusy H.
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV

I hate washing dishes because my hands always peel off after I'm done. But when I use dawn hand renewal, specially the pomegranate splash one, my hands don't peel off. it leaves my dishes squickly clean.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love the smell and how soft my hands are when I'm done washing the dishes. It gets soapy quickly and my sponge stays soapy until I have to squeeze all the soap out of it when I'm done washing the dishes.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA

Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Vineela S.
Vineela S.

This is my go to dish soap to use when I wash my dishes! I love the great smell it leaves on my hands, and it doesn't make them dry either. The soap gets rid of any tough stains on pots and pans as well.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY

The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Abbie C.
Abbie C.

The only dish washing soap my husband and I use! We don't have a dish washer, so we wash all of our dishes by hand. This gets the job done without drying our hands out. Would recommend this to a friend!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Milwaukee, WI

This soap works so well on dishes, even the greasiest. It's affordable, and easy to find - I've picked it up at Walgreens, Target, and my local grocery store. And to boot the soap is so kind to my skin.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR

I love this one so much it makes my hands so soft I actually enjoy doing the dishes and I'm 15! It smells nice too, it works well when cleaning the dishes too. Triple threat! I definitely recommend it.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA

I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.