Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Pinconning, MI

Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Raleigh, NC

I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX

One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA

Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Tough C.
Tough C.

Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.