Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Caley S.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA

This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA

Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY

If I have to wash my dishes by hand this is what I use! It smells really good and it makes ur hands feel really nice and soft just like it says. Not to expensive either! I would recommend giving it a try!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Richland, WA

Love the smell of the Olay Pomegranate. The dawn still works just as great as the blue dawn that everyone has used at least once in their life. Doesn't dry out hands when doing dishes which is always nice
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love the smell and how soft my hands are when I'm done washing the dishes. It gets soapy quickly and my sponge stays soapy until I have to squeeze all the soap out of it when I'm done washing the dishes.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA

Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Lusy H.
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV

I hate washing dishes because my hands always peel off after I'm done. But when I use dawn hand renewal, specially the pomegranate splash one, my hands don't peel off. it leaves my dishes squickly clean.
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA

Best dish soap I've ever used! I got this to do the Pinterest hack for a Mary Kay hand exfoliator dupe but I really like it! It smells great & it's Dawn so you know it's going to do a great job cleaning!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.