Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love the smell and how soft my hands are when I'm done washing the dishes. It gets soapy quickly and my sponge stays soapy until I have to squeeze all the soap out of it when I'm done washing the dishes.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Milwaukee, WI

This soap works so well on dishes, even the greasiest. It's affordable, and easy to find - I've picked it up at Walgreens, Target, and my local grocery store. And to boot the soap is so kind to my skin.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.

The only dish washing soap my husband and I use! We don't have a dish washer, so we wash all of our dishes by hand. This gets the job done without drying our hands out. Would recommend this to a friend!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY

The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA

I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Kate H.
Kate H.

I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Angelique M.
Angelique M.

Makes my hands so soft. It helps keep my excema flair ups down on my gands when i am submerging them in water a lot. Gets the dishes nice and clean. All in all makes me not mind not owning a dishwasher
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.