BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Amazon
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC
Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash dish soap is my absolute favorite dish soap!! I don't buy anything else. It really is tough on the worst kinds of stuck on grease but leaves your hands feeling soft and looking great!! I tell everyone I know this should be the dish soap you use all the time!!! I love he scent as well, it smells so good!!!
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
I love this product because I have sensitive skin so the hand renewal thing is really good. It costs less than two dollars and can be found at Giant and even the dollar store. I think it is effective and can be used not only for washing dishes, but other things as well, such as washing makeup brushes and sponges. Would recommend this product.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Glennville, GA
I will only purchase dawn dish soap! It is the best cleaning dish soap in my opinion because it can clean anything! It will wash a grease stain, or a burn stain, and get food off of anything. This soap makes your hands not dry out like other soaps do which is a major factor in why I love it as well! An added bonus is that it smells good.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I wasn't as impressed with this formula as I thought I would be because it doesn't lather well and is rather runny. It was gentler on my hands than a generic dish soap would have been but overall performance was not that great and I went through the bottle itself way quicker than usual because I had to use extra to achieve good results.
Raianne A.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I have always use cheap dish soap, but I decided to change up and try this, amazing I love how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. Walmart is where I bought it and I will continue to buy this.. It works on dishes and has a lotion for your hands on top off that. the price is mid range but not bad. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville, MO
Ever since Dawn came out with their hand renewal dish soaps, I haven't bought anything else. This is my all time favorite dish soap and scent. It doesn't dry out your skin when you use it, and it easily removes grime and grease from your dishes. There is no other dish soap brands that I will trust as much as this one, highly recommend!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! Not only does it smell great, but it also fights grease like no other! With other dish soaps it was a hassle getting my dishes done!! But with Dawn it is no longer a chore! I also love how this product works on my hands!! Usually other soaps will leave my hands dry but with Dawn Hand Renewal that is not the case!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
It cleans tough stains and makes your hands soft! What more can you ask for? It smells great when I wash my dishes. It deletes most of the ugly odor while I am washing the dishes. I enjoy baking and at times I burn some cakes and it leaves it in the tray. This soap helps with removing those stains and stubborn food in the plate.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.