Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA

I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA

Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH

To begin with I purchased the 9 fl oz., not 75 oz. I just loved using it. I love the Pomegranate smell. I feel that Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid. I watched all of the commercials where they were using Dawn to wash the oil covered wild life. They were saved, by washing off the oil. It is a great value. I purchased my last Dawn liquid at Walgreen's.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY

being that I have sensitive skin and only use dawn for my dishes because it is the most effective and is the best this combo with olay is my favorite one. it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean while being easy on my hands. the only problem is that I can not use it as stain remover on my clothes like i do with the dawns that do not have olay in them
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX

Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH

This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.

I love how dawn cleans my dishes, I don't even have to scrub off the burnt on stuff. i just put it in the water with some dawn and wipe it clean. it's amazing. the one with Olay is so nice, because it smells awesome, and helps keep my hands from chapping. and having a toddler I do A LOT of dishes, so it's nice to know I don't have to run for the lotion
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York

Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.