Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX

Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH

This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.

I love how dawn cleans my dishes, I don't even have to scrub off the burnt on stuff. i just put it in the water with some dawn and wipe it clean. it's amazing. the one with Olay is so nice, because it smells awesome, and helps keep my hands from chapping. and having a toddler I do A LOT of dishes, so it's nice to know I don't have to run for the lotion
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I hand wash my dishes. This soap smells amazing and I love the fact that is leaves your hands pretty smooth after. With other soaps your hands feel rough after washing dishes. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well as others when it comes to taking hard spots of food or grease. Other than that I would recommend it.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

I don't have a dishwasher so when looking for dish soap wanted something that wasn't drying for my skin, when I found this with Olay moisturizer in it as well knowing it would still clean my dishes and not dry out my hands I was extremely happy. Get your dishes clean just like the original Dawn dish soap that leaves your hands moisturized and soft
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC

Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash dish soap is my absolute favorite dish soap!! I don't buy anything else. It really is tough on the worst kinds of stuck on grease but leaves your hands feeling soft and looking great!! I tell everyone I know this should be the dish soap you use all the time!!! I love he scent as well, it smells so good!!!
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

I love this product because I have sensitive skin so the hand renewal thing is really good. It costs less than two dollars and can be found at Giant and even the dollar store. I think it is effective and can be used not only for washing dishes, but other things as well, such as washing makeup brushes and sponges. Would recommend this product.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY

You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.