BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifrr T.
LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I actually volunteer to do the dishes in my house because I can’t get enough of this scent! I normally get grossed out after doing the dishes but this leaves your hands smelling so fresh and feeling so soft. I have completely switched over to only buying this product
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this stuff for the last 10 years ! My mom thought I was crazy about being specific with my dish soap but, the fact that your hands are soft and not so dry and brittle after washing dishes is the plus! It smells good and it works and clean your dishes!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently using this. Nice smell and minimal damage to my hands but wtill washes things out very nicely. I've also used it to fade out temporary hair dyes and it doesn't dry out the hair as much as other dish soaps. Definitely will look to get it on sale again.
Sarah G.
There is nothing better than Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash! I love when the big famous brands partner together to create an amazing product! Completely effective in washing my dishes and also cleaning my hands and making me everything smell great
Jessica R.
To me this is by far the best dishwashing soap. Not onmly does it clean the dishes perfectly well, and cuts the grease but it also doesn't do a number on my hands. Once I'm done my hands feels softer and not dry like they used to with other dish washing soaps.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the scent of this dish soap. Dawn has been a family favorite for years. The scents are great, they make the dishes smell good, and a little goes a really long way. It is inexpensive and you can buy huge bottles of it now which is great!
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Hands down my favorite dish soap. It’s not harsh or drying when I do dishes. I really like he scent and the way my hands feel after using. It’s not super difficult to wash of hands like other dish soaps can be. I only use this product.
Amy S.
Very nice product. I like that it smells good and also helps with hand renewal. I bought this at Walmart. I think other products are better at cleaning though. Hard to get some dishes clean and soap doesn’t stay bubbly in the water that long.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is my absolute favorite dish soap! It is gentle on hands and still gets the job done. It's thick and not as soapy as some formulas so it lasts longer. It is great in a bubble bath for extra bubbles and it smells amazing!!
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
I absolutely love how clean my dishes get with this stuff and even more so how soft my hands are afterwards. It's alot of product for a small price and it's definitely a bargain. I get it every time and I try not to run out.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.