BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarine M.
Los angeles, CA
It smells great! It’s also soothing on the hands unlike other dish-soaps. I was afraid it was going to leave a residue on my dishes, because of the lotion, but it didn’t.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott , WV
Dawn has always been a family favorite for us! Once I saw that they had one of my favorite skin care brands involved like this.. I HAD to buy it! The scent is absolutely beautiful and my hands don't crack or feel dry after using this without gloves! Recommend five times over! It's awesome.
Courtney M.
['Albany', ''], NY
I like this dish soap this best. This Dawn dish soap cleans your dishes just like the normal dawn dish soap would. The difference? This one doesn't cause your hands to get all dried out and get that gross feeling. It leaves your hands soft and hydrated after cleaning all those dishes.
cait g.
Ferndale, MI
I just purchased this and I love it! It leaves your hands feeling extra soft and smooth which makes doing dishes fun (almost.) This smell is also incredible. I think Dawn is extremely effective and always gets my dishes clean. I would highly recommend their hand renewal line.
Jenka G.
Ashland, KY
Dishes seem like a never ending battle at my house, but I’m always impressed with the ability to cut through grease on the dishes and it doesn’t dry out my hands.
Jennifrr T.
LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I actually volunteer to do the dishes in my house because I can’t get enough of this scent! I normally get grossed out after doing the dishes but this leaves your hands smelling so fresh and feeling so soft. I have completely switched over to only buying this product
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this stuff for the last 10 years ! My mom thought I was crazy about being specific with my dish soap but, the fact that your hands are soft and not so dry and brittle after washing dishes is the plus! It smells good and it works and clean your dishes!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently using this. Nice smell and minimal damage to my hands but wtill washes things out very nicely. I've also used it to fade out temporary hair dyes and it doesn't dry out the hair as much as other dish soaps. Definitely will look to get it on sale again.
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Love this dish soap, has an awesome smell but doesn’t dry your hands out like most dish soaps. My hands feel hydrated and super soft and I finish washing the dishes, it also smells wonderful. Would highly recommend this type of Dawn soap to anyone.
Jessica R.
To me this is by far the best dishwashing soap. Not onmly does it clean the dishes perfectly well, and cuts the grease but it also doesn't do a number on my hands. Once I'm done my hands feels softer and not dry like they used to with other dish washing soaps.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.