Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I hand wash my dishes. This soap smells amazing and I love the fact that is leaves your hands pretty smooth after. With other soaps your hands feel rough after washing dishes. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well as others when it comes to taking hard spots of food or grease. Other than that I would recommend it.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

I don't have a dishwasher so when looking for dish soap wanted something that wasn't drying for my skin, when I found this with Olay moisturizer in it as well knowing it would still clean my dishes and not dry out my hands I was extremely happy. Get your dishes clean just like the original Dawn dish soap that leaves your hands moisturized and soft
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC

Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash dish soap is my absolute favorite dish soap!! I don't buy anything else. It really is tough on the worst kinds of stuck on grease but leaves your hands feeling soft and looking great!! I tell everyone I know this should be the dish soap you use all the time!!! I love he scent as well, it smells so good!!!
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

I love this product because I have sensitive skin so the hand renewal thing is really good. It costs less than two dollars and can be found at Giant and even the dollar store. I think it is effective and can be used not only for washing dishes, but other things as well, such as washing makeup brushes and sponges. Would recommend this product.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY

You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Eagan, MN

I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Glennville, GA

I will only purchase dawn dish soap! It is the best cleaning dish soap in my opinion because it can clean anything! It will wash a grease stain, or a burn stain, and get food off of anything. This soap makes your hands not dry out like other soaps do which is a major factor in why I love it as well! An added bonus is that it smells good.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.