BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Erin D.
Wichita, KS
I've stopped buying foaming hand soap and just mix in a little of this and water into the old foam soap bottle, and it seems to work just as well (and saves me money!) I love the scent and find that my hands don't feel horribly dry like they do when I use normal bar or hand soaps. When flu season comes around and I'm constantly washing my hands, this is huge plus. Since it's ultra concentrated, one bottle will last me quite a while and I'm not stuck buying $3 bottles of foam soap every month.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH
This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
Theresa M.
Mt Washington, KY
Dawn Hand renewal is great for cleaning dishes that the dishwasher doesn't completely clean. It also leaves my hands softer. I use this mainly for washing my hands in the kitchen.
Teran F.
This is my all time favorite kind of dawn, it does good with olay in it with skin when washing dishes, even with animals giving them bath. we try it on animals recently it really help their skin to. just really good stuff, and affordable really is something i buy every month now
Kiara R.
I hand wash my dishes. This soap smells amazing and I love the fact that is leaves your hands pretty smooth after. With other soaps your hands feel rough after washing dishes. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well as others when it comes to taking hard spots of food or grease. Other than that I would recommend it.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
I don't have a dishwasher so when looking for dish soap wanted something that wasn't drying for my skin, when I found this with Olay moisturizer in it as well knowing it would still clean my dishes and not dry out my hands I was extremely happy. Get your dishes clean just like the original Dawn dish soap that leaves your hands moisturized and soft
Erin R.
I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.