Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Magen
Magen
June 28, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
June 28, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Leesha F.
Leesha F.
Melrose, MA
July 15, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I always find myself going back to this dish soap because as a mom i do wash often and my hands end up dry and this dish soap dsnt cause my hands to be dry like other dish soaps. I love the scent too!
Krista H.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA
July 26, 2016, 5:51 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Marie C.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
Oct. 29, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Aug. 6, 2016, 4:29 a.m.
Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Sept. 7, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Plus
My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.