BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Sam C.
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Nothing cleans dishes like Dawn.....It gets dishes sneaky clean. I love the smell of it. But it make the dishes nice and you and you can trust that it has killed all the germs. I love DAWN!
Jennifer O.
I love the sent of this soap . I had a really bad rash on my hands from over washing bottles when my daughter was born this was the only dish soap I could use and it helped heal my hands .
Brandy P.
APO, AE
This dish soap really does great things for my dishes, and doesn't dry out my skin! It smells great too! I would give it 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey compared to other soaps...
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Doesn't really keep your hands as soft as it claims too. I tend to still have to wash dishes with a pair of gloves to prevent dryness. It has a wonderful smell, though, and it cleans well.
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Cheryl S.
Bensalem, PA
I like the hand renewal ones. It seems less harsh if you still hand wash your dishes like me. Most times I can find the trial size of these at the dollar store as well if I'm short on cash
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Good soap. It fights through grease and cleans dishes pretty good. And it also moisturizers the hand while washing. But still may need some lotion afterwards. But nonetheless a great soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.