Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

This soap is very useful and it also has an amazing smell which is what I like in my soaps! It is also a good price! I like this brand a lot and it gets the job done so I recommend this soap for others to use!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Momina A.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL

This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Leila J.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA

I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Shantell F.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM

This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Tracy R.
Tracy R.

Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

My favorite dish soap. I already have dry skin so washing my hands or doing dishes definitely dries them out more. With this soap you can feel the difference. It leaves my hands hydrated and my dishes clean.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry , Il

Keeps your hands smooth it's cheap smells good and it also keeps you dishes sparkly the dirt comes off easy and I would recommend this produc to anyone so you hands don't et cracked and dry from doing dishes
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI

This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Lucila G.
Lucila G.

This is my mom's favorite dish soap and I've come to like it as well. The center is good and not too strong and the best part is that it leaves my hands very soft. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.