Add a Photo

Anna W.
Anna W.
July 17, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA
Aug. 5, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
Aug. 14, 2016, midnight
Review for: Plus
I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
Aug. 14, 2016, 4:23 a.m.
Review for: Plus
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
June 28, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Aug. 15, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Allie C.
Allie C.
June 26, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
nacoby r.
nacoby r.
Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
June 20, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.