BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Crystal C.
I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Arden M.
This is Dawn. It's the best. Nothing compares. I have never been disappointed. It suds quickly and cuts the grease with ease. My hands feel wonderful after doing dishes and I love the smell.
Rachael S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Using a coupon, I was able to try this product for $0.25 -- I used it the very next dish wash of mine. Not only does this product take the grimy smell out of my old oatmeal bowls and ketchup cups, it made my hands feel better than before the wash.

My complaint would be that I traded smell/smooth hands for cleanliness. I used twice as much of this liquid dish wash than I would have Ajax. I would take efficiency over smell - mostly because I hate washing dishes.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff! I wash all of my dishes by hand before putting them away or sticking them in the dishwasher. This smells lovely, and truly does help to 'renew' your hands (we use it for washing dishes and as a hand soap in a pinch). I've noticed when the boyfriend buys a different brand of dish soap, my hands get rough, painful, and flaky. However, with this stuff, all that goes away after a week or so of using this product. Not only are my dishes nice and clean (the important part), but my hands are nice and pretty, too!
Tamara O.
Love how this company always finds a way to help those in need when you pruchase one of their dish washing liquid soaps. Not only do they do good to the community but to your hands! Many dish washing utensils tend to harm your soft tender hands into rough hard surfaces hands which are unpleasant to the eye. But this product not only helps with dishes but keeping those hands soft when you need it
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Time and time again while shopping for dish soap, I continue to purchase Dawn. I don't even bother with any other dish soap brands because I know that there is not another soap brand that even compares. The Dawn plus hand renewal not only gets the dish washing job done but it also makes your hands feel extremely soft and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Jhonie M.
I won't lie, I HATE washing dishes. Thus, I have to have the dopest soaps, scrub wands, and sponges around. Seriously, I care about the soap that I use to wash dishes. This stuff smells great, it doesn't leave my hands feeling pruney or red, and it cleans my dishes like a champ. I don't have a dishwasher so it means something that I trust this soap to get my dishes clean.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.