BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I actually always use dawn but for some reason never tried the hand renewal but I've always heard how great it is and how great the smell is I will definitely have to try it one of these days
Laedi K.
I like Dawn dish liquid. It cleanses my dishes just right and m hands without leaving me feeling dry and scaley. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Amber Y.
Every time I do the dishes, my hands always get so dry and cracked after. This soap helps prevent that and it also smells really good. It cleans nicely and doesn't hurt my hands which I love.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Dawn has always been a staple in my kitchen. This scent is soft and the formula leaves your hands softer than the traditional formula. I have purchased this more than once when I can find it.
Kelly B.
Metropolis, IL
Dawn has been my dish detergent of choice for years. No other detergent can stand up to its cleaning power, especially on grease. I even use it to spot treat in my laundry! Wonderful product.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Shea H.
Every time I have to wash dishes, I roll my eyes only because I know my hands won't be as moisturized. The only time I don't have issues with my skin while cleaning is by using this product.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.