Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL

This sounds absolutely ridiculous but I do for real love this product. I will not get any other dish soap. I may switch up the fragrance, but I cannot get off the Hand Renewal, it really helps my hand to feel soft and smooth.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR

Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
Brian V.
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA

Even though this is for dishes I love using it for a hand soap it makes hands soft but as a soap I don't think it performs as well as other brands in my personal opinion the original is my favorite out of the dawn dish soap.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA

I really like this brand of soap. its really great, i trust it, kinda pricey, but its worth it. it smells really nice, and its really effective. it keeps your hand nice if you wash without gloves on. I buy this all the time.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX

This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO

This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Heather P.
Heather P.

We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Kareen P.
Kareen P.

I love this scent!!! It leaves such a fresh smell to my dishes and with the formula, it is really easy to remove anything from my dishes! So affordable so you definitely cannot go wrong! I definitely recommend this product.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR

Yes, I do dishes and the soap used to dry out my skin until I purchased this! Olay helps with my skin and Dawn is power on the dishes! Love that Dawn helps wildlife too! Pomegranate smells amazing! Love the bigger bottles!
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH

I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.