BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great smelling product and it gets rid of all the grimy food when I'm hand washing dishes. Plus it's a great price and can be purchased at local grocery stores.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Dawn is an amazing dish soap , an the dawn with the lotion added is amazing what more could you ask for? Do your dishes an once your done your hands are left soo soft.
Bea M.
Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Olivia P.
Nashville, TN
Love!!!! Love the scent and texture of this soap. It gets food off my dishes even if they've been sitting there for a day. Love this soap and will continue buying.
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that this soap leaves you hands feeling soft and not dries out after doing a load of dishes! They come in several different scents, and my boyfriend like it too!
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Smells fantastic and makes my hands very soft. It does a great job on the dishes too and gets them clean. No water spots on the dishes either. Good value and great product!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am often washing dishes, I love washing my dishes with this so because my hands do not get dried out. I feel like after I wash the dishes I have just applied lotion to my hands. Dry hands from washing dishes is horrible
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Best dish soap hands down! Love the way is smells and of coarse the way it cleans my dishes. This soap is so soft on your hands no need for lotion after doing dishes!
Amandriaa C.
Milner, GA
This is my favorite dawn product! It smells really good and never fails at getting the job done. I bought it at the nearest Wal Mart and did not regret it. I LOVE it.
Viviana N.
I feel like everytime I use this dishwashing soup my hands don't end up feeling rough and dry. I also think my dishes a nicely cleaned and it also smells really good
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.