BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
nacoby r.
nacoby r.
Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Krista H.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA
This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Marie C.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
A little goes a long way!! really gets the grease off your dirty dishes leaving them spotless and with a great smell! i always buy this dishsoap over anyother. i love how it doesn't dry your hands.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love how nice this soap cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling. The scent is wonderful and you do not have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes. This is nice to refill a smaller bottle.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Smells so good. & I've always loved how dawn soap keeps a good lather going so you're not constantly having to use more and more soap you can wash quite a few plates before having to use more soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.