BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sophia B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Let me first say that I love Dawn dish soaps. Dawn cuts thru grease like no other. It only takes a little unlike other brands. I also have very sensitive skin & most detergents dry out my hands & aggravate my exczema. This Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal not only does an awesome job washing my dishes, smells great but leaves my hands soft & doesn't break them out or dry them up. I have highly recommended this to everyone that comes into my home.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is my favorite it's literally always in my house and I always get the biggest size it smells so good and soft on your hands and gets the dishes really clean
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO
Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is my favorite. I love the soft feeling my hands have after using and of course dawn is the clean queen.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I have always use cheap dish soap, but I decided to change up and try this, amazing I love how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. Walmart is where I bought it and I will continue to buy this.. It works on dishes and has a lotion for your hands on top off that. the price is mid range but not bad. I would recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This hand soap is great. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands looking nice when I wash my dishes. I have always had a problem with my hands drying out from dish soap but this kind doesn't. However, I feel that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning grease or tough to remove food on the dishes since it is so targeted at keeping our hands soft. I have only bought it once, and I'm not sure that I would buy it again though.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
Such a wonderful product, cleans dishes very well even with stuck on food. Having to wash more than a load of dishes no longer dries out my hands with this soap either.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Dawn has always been my go to for dish washing, but this one is my favorite. I'm constantly washing bottles and different pans/utensils that I don't want in the dishwasher and this soap honestly has saved my hands. I was getting to dried out from being in the water all the time my hands were actually cracking open and bleeding. Once we switched I have had no issues, so thank you Dawn! Oh and you can't beat the smellđź’ž
Carley B.
Orange Beach, AL
I have quite a few dishes that I have to hand wash, so this is a lifesaving product for me. You know a soap is good when your hands feel better after washing dishes than they did before you started.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.