Add a Photo

Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Aug. 3, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Best dish soap I've ever used! I got this to do the Pinterest hack for a Mary Kay hand exfoliator dupe but I really like it! It smells great & it's Dawn so you know it's going to do a great job cleaning!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Aug. 12, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Lusy H.
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV
July 14, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I hate washing dishes because my hands always peel off after I'm done. But when I use dawn hand renewal, specially the pomegranate splash one, my hands don't peel off. it leaves my dishes squickly clean.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
The only dish washing soap my husband and I use! We don't have a dish washer, so we wash all of our dishes by hand. This gets the job done without drying our hands out. Would recommend this to a friend!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Milwaukee, WI
June 23, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap works so well on dishes, even the greasiest. It's affordable, and easy to find - I've picked it up at Walgreens, Target, and my local grocery store. And to boot the soap is so kind to my skin.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
July 7, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
July 4, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA
Aug. 5, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN
Aug. 6, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Anna W.
Anna W.
July 17, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.