BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kate H.
Kate H.
I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Molly M.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Allie C.
Allie C.
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Leesha F.
Leesha F.
Melrose, MA
I always find myself going back to this dish soap because as a mom i do wash often and my hands end up dry and this dish soap dsnt cause my hands to be dry like other dish soaps. I love the scent too!
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Magen
Magen
Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.