BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY
I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Stephanie S.
Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin the way most dish soaps do. I don't think it works quite as well as the original dawn, but it works well enough that I will continue to purchase it
Carolyn D.
Love my dawn it always keeps my dishes sparkling clean. Tried this kind last time and feel in love with the scent my hands felt so soft and smelled amazing afterwards! Defiantly would recommend.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not convinced that this dish soap works as well as the original dawn. I think it takes longer to clean the dishes with this as it doesn't leave them as clean with an initial presoak and wash
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
I love the brand dawn and I love their dish soap. It does such a great job at getting dishes clean and it leaves your hands super soft also. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it!
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love ALL dawn dish slaps, but the hand renewal one is my favorite. They don't leave spots on your dishes and glasses. Leaves them crystal clear. All while leaving your hands nice and smooth.
Kassie M.
This dish soap cleans well and like the original dawn gets rid of grease and stuck on food. This soap is like aromatherapy while doing the dishes. It even makes your hands soft and smell good.
Shannon F.
I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Courtney L.
I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Works great and cuts grease on dishes and on kitchen surfaces. Like the fact that it has Olay in it to keep my hands looking great. Has a wonderful smell as well. Great product for the price.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.