BY DAWN #20 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Jenn S.
We use this dishsoap at work and it is amazing. First, it's dawn, so you know you're getting clean dishes and silverware out of it. Then Olay threw itself into the mix, so you don't have harsh-feeling-just-did-a-sinkload-of-dishes feeling. Your hands come out softer than when you started. THEN the scent they made this product is amazing. I find myself putting my hands to my face and inhaling deeply after washing my lunch dishes. After using up my original Dawn at home, I'm going to have to purchase some of this.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have several pros of this dish soap. The scent is really nice, it cleans well, and is really more gentle on my dry hands and I definitely appreciate that. The only bad thing was, After the first time I used this and after my dishes were dried and put away, I went back and grabbed a cup and noticed a streak inside, so I smelled it, and that scent was still very strong. That definitely concerned me that maybe there was still soap residue in the clean dishes. I am just more carful now and rinse them extra very well.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid. I just love the smell ! It also helps keep you from having those ugly dish hands with the renewal formula. It's thicker and gets the job done!
Alicia O.
Bacliff, TX
I have to use the hand renewal otherwise my hands start peeling then they just don't look feminine. It works really well cleaning my dishes since I have to wash by hand. You can buy with different scents to change it up too.
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that this soap leaves you hands feeling soft and not dries out after doing a load of dishes! They come in several different scents, and my boyfriend like it too!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great smelling product and it gets rid of all the grimy food when I'm hand washing dishes. Plus it's a great price and can be purchased at local grocery stores.
Olivia P.
Nashville, TN
Love!!!! Love the scent and texture of this soap. It gets food off my dishes even if they've been sitting there for a day. Love this soap and will continue buying.
Bea M.
Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Dawn is an amazing dish soap , an the dawn with the lotion added is amazing what more could you ask for? Do your dishes an once your done your hands are left soo soft.
Amandriaa C.
Milner, GA
This is my favorite dawn product! It smells really good and never fails at getting the job done. I bought it at the nearest Wal Mart and did not regret it. I LOVE it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.