Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL

I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY

I used to work for a fast food company and the dish soap they used, used to break my hands out. The manager bought this for me to use. The dish soap left my hands super soft and smelled really wonderful. It was gentle on my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Mykhael W.
Mykhael W.
Buffalo, NY

Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ

This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ

i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA

Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.