Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Destinee S.
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA

I love this liquid dish soap it smells so good and really cleans grease off of anything. I never tried a hand softening dish soap before but once I tried this one I fell in love. Now this is the only soap I use!
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay in Pomegranate Splash might as well just be a bottle of lotion that also cleans pots and pans with stuck on cheeses that are the literal worst. Who's washing dishes? I'm moisturizing.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca

Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV

Dawn with Olay is the BEST dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion. It not only cuts grease from dishes but also softens hands with each use. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes to please everyone.
Megan F.
Megan F.

Love love love this for those of us who still hand wash everything. Smells great and doesn't hurt my hands as bad, but still is classic dawn in cutting grease and bubbling up well. Repurchase every single time.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC

I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA

Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

This is my go to love this works great on grease plus the added benefits for your hands the original was my favorite till I found this & I love it still cuts grease & really does make your hands smooth & soft.
Aly H.
Aly H.
NEVADA, MO

This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.