BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karlie P.
I love the smell and the way it makes my hands feel but it doesn't seem to do as great of a job as the originally soap. I purchased at Walmart and did use it all
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
I like all of Dawns dish soap- never greasy but still leaves my hands and dishes really clean. Will continue to purchase! I find a little goes a long way as well
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Dawn works great with all kitchen problems!!! Takes care of stuck on food with such ease. Makes your hands feel so soft even after 30 min of cleaning kitchen. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is my favorite it's literally always in my house and I always get the biggest size it smells so good and soft on your hands and gets the dishes really clean
Sophia B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Let me first say that I love Dawn dish soaps. Dawn cuts thru grease like no other. It only takes a little unlike other brands. I also have very sensitive skin & most detergents dry out my hands & aggravate my exczema. This Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal not only does an awesome job washing my dishes, smells great but leaves my hands soft & doesn't break them out or dry them up. I have highly recommended this to everyone that comes into my home.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I have always use cheap dish soap, but I decided to change up and try this, amazing I love how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. Walmart is where I bought it and I will continue to buy this.. It works on dishes and has a lotion for your hands on top off that. the price is mid range but not bad. I would recommend this product.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO
Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.