Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA

Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

This is my go to love this works great on grease plus the added benefits for your hands the original was my favorite till I found this & I love it still cuts grease & really does make your hands smooth & soft.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC

I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Aly H.
Aly H.
Nevada, MO

This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
Shantell F.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM

This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Tracy R.
Tracy R.

Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Momina A.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL

This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

My favorite dish soap. I already have dry skin so washing my hands or doing dishes definitely dries them out more. With this soap you can feel the difference. It leaves my hands hydrated and my dishes clean.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.