BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Viviana N.
I feel like everytime I use this dishwashing soup my hands don't end up feeling rough and dry. I also think my dishes a nicely cleaned and it also smells really good
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
I have gone for the dawn pomegranate dish soap for years. I like the feel and the smell and the way it looks in my soap jar. It does a good job on the dishes and my hands. I purchase at whatever grocery store I'm at!
Raquell G.
Arizona
This product smells great but after doing the dishes my hands feel super dry and they itch! I don't know if it the product or not but it's very time I use this product
Shameca H.
Griffin, GA
Dawn is the best dish detergent, it keep my hands soft and clean my dishes free of grease and and oil.  The scent is nice and I always get it from Walmart... The price reasonable...
Katie G.
Vonore
Awesome product and cuts grease and grime while moisturizing your hands. Works well and makes lots of bubbles without having to use a large amount of the product.
Mandy J.
Hemet , CA
This dish soap is great because a little goes a long way, it makes the dishes very clean, and it's not too soapy to where you are washing the cups for a long time.
Karlie P.
I love the smell and the way it makes my hands feel but it doesn't seem to do as great of a job as the originally soap. I purchased at Walmart and did use it all
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Dawn works great with all kitchen problems!!! Takes care of stuck on food with such ease. Makes your hands feel so soft even after 30 min of cleaning kitchen. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.