BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love how nice this soap cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling. The scent is wonderful and you do not have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes. This is nice to refill a smaller bottle.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I do like this dish cleanser, not only is it Dawn and tough on grease but is easy on my sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my hands out so I think it works and is a product that I'd continue to buy
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is key if you don't have a dishwasher. I used to get dry hands from doing dishes all the time but this stuff really works to keep your hands from drying. The scent is also very lovely.
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY
I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
I love the brand dawn and I love their dish soap. It does such a great job at getting dishes clean and it leaves your hands super soft also. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it!
Carolyn D.
Love my dawn it always keeps my dishes sparkling clean. Tried this kind last time and feel in love with the scent my hands felt so soft and smelled amazing afterwards! Defiantly would recommend.
Stephanie S.
Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin the way most dish soaps do. I don't think it works quite as well as the original dawn, but it works well enough that I will continue to purchase it
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not convinced that this dish soap works as well as the original dawn. I think it takes longer to clean the dishes with this as it doesn't leave them as clean with an initial presoak and wash
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love ALL dawn dish slaps, but the hand renewal one is my favorite. They don't leave spots on your dishes and glasses. Leaves them crystal clear. All while leaving your hands nice and smooth.
Courtney L.
I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.