Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
South Milwaukee, WI

Cleans my dishes well. I don't have to soak them long to get food particles off. This is gentle on the hands, especially during the winter months when hands are chapped. The fragrance is my favorite, but that's just an added bonus!
Megan S.
Megan S.

The best dish soap. Dawn always does a fantastic job at making my dishes squeaky clean! This scent is to die for and i love how the hand renewal soaps don't leave my hands looking or feeling cracked and dry when I'm finished washing.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL

I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Wilmington, OH

I used to work for a fast food company and the dish soap they used, used to break my hands out. The manager bought this for me to use. The dish soap left my hands super soft and smelled really wonderful. It was gentle on my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Mykhael W.
Mykhael W.
Buffalo, NY

Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ

This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.