Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Casey W.
Casey W.
Olin, NC

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Angel F.
Angel F.
Panama City, FL

This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA

A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Sorahya E.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this dishwashing soap because it cleans so well and it smells so good. Love the scent. I buy it all the time along with the Platinum. it's very effective and I would definitely recommend it for others to use.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.

I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY

I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Springs

This stuff makes your skin feel amazing. I have had a hard time finding a soap for washing my dishes that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. This stuff is by far the best one. And it works really well on cleaning.
Kim W.
Kim W.

Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.