BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY
I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
Lyndsie L.
Lyndsie L.
Incredible for sensitive skin! It does an amazing job on cleaning the dishes, but it's even better for your skin, especially when you don't have a dishwasher. Not pricey at all and leaves an amazing scent!
Caley S.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA
This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA
Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
If I have to wash my dishes by hand this is what I use! It smells really good and it makes ur hands feel really nice and soft just like it says. Not to expensive either! I would recommend giving it a try!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Richland, WA
Love the smell of the Olay Pomegranate. The dawn still works just as great as the blue dawn that everyone has used at least once in their life. Doesn't dry out hands when doing dishes which is always nice
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Best dish soap I've ever used! I got this to do the Pinterest hack for a Mary Kay hand exfoliator dupe but I really like it! It smells great & it's Dawn so you know it's going to do a great job cleaning!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.