Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL

This product doesn't dry out my hands like any of the other brands out there. It smells nice, gets the dishes just as clean as I'd expect from Dawn, and it doesn't run out as quickly as many other brands. (A little goes a long way).
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH

This is the only dish soap I will use! The scent is amazing, and it does not dry out my hands! I am a nurse and wash my hands constantly throughout the day, so it's nice to not have to worry about my soap at home drying my hands up!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL

My only complaint is that it smells so great that it smells like you could eat it! I wish dawn would make more sensual smells. Maybe a spiced tea scent or something. Seasonal scents would be amazing! They have a lot of fruit scents.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

This dish soap is the only one I like to use! Gets my dishes clean along with not drying my hands out. Other soaps make my hands feel very dry after using them. This one is perfect for cleaning and also making my hands look pretty.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT

Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY

Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

This soap is perfect for getting all the tough stuff off of your dishes and it is not harsh on your hands like most profits are, it also smells amazing like you just washed your hands, I found it at Publix and will be buying again!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
South Milwaukee, WI

Cleans my dishes well. I don't have to soak them long to get food particles off. This is gentle on the hands, especially during the winter months when hands are chapped. The fragrance is my favorite, but that's just an added bonus!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.