BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
nacoby r.
Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Sandra C.
I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Magen
Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Allie C.
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA
This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.