Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA

Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Tough C.
Tough C.

Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL

I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX

One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Waukee, Ia

Love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes easily, it doesn't dry your hands out after being soaked in water doing dishes. Love the scent too! Definitely worth the buy, I'd recommend this soap to everyone.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT

I have gone for the dawn pomegranate dish soap for years. I like the feel and the smell and the way it looks in my soap jar. It does a good job on the dishes and my hands. I purchase at whatever grocery store I'm at!
Angel F.
Angel F.

This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA

A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.