BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great smelling product and it gets rid of all the grimy food when I'm hand washing dishes. Plus it's a great price and can be purchased at local grocery stores.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Dawn is an amazing dish soap , an the dawn with the lotion added is amazing what more could you ask for? Do your dishes an once your done your hands are left soo soft.
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that this soap leaves you hands feeling soft and not dries out after doing a load of dishes! They come in several different scents, and my boyfriend like it too!
Edie S.
We get this when I feel like having the scent while washing the dishes. Does the job just like the other brand we use. Not to sure about the softer hands claim though.
Bea M.
Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Best dish soap hands down! Love the way is smells and of coarse the way it cleans my dishes. This soap is so soft on your hands no need for lotion after doing dishes!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am often washing dishes, I love washing my dishes with this so because my hands do not get dried out. I feel like after I wash the dishes I have just applied lotion to my hands. Dry hands from washing dishes is horrible
Viviana N.
I feel like everytime I use this dishwashing soup my hands don't end up feeling rough and dry. I also think my dishes a nicely cleaned and it also smells really good
Katlyn A.
Lewis Center
10/10 bought a small bottle to take to college with me and it smells great and a little happens to spread a long way. almost a year and I've barely use half a bottle
Shawna L.
Republic, MO
This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft. After having your hands in water for a period of time they can feel rough and dry but this soap keeps that from happening. I would definitely recommend this!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.