Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Casey W.
Casey W.
Olin, NC

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Aria H.
Aria H.

This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA

A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Sorahya E.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this dishwashing soap because it cleans so well and it smells so good. Love the scent. I buy it all the time along with the Platinum. it's very effective and I would definitely recommend it for others to use.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.

I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY

I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Kiki N.
Kiki N.

This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.