BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Dawn is always my faviorite dish soap,
I love how olay works with them now. It gets my dishes clean and they have great scents. Plus soft hands. Not all wierd feeling afterwards anymore.
Jessie D.
Gets your dishes clean without drying your hands out. We dont have a dishwasher so everything id washed by hand and dawn dish soap with olay hand renewal really helps keep my hands soft.
Trinity K.
Smells good and leaves your hands so smooth. I love it and is very effective and breaks down the grease on pans great! I bought it at target for like 5-7 bucks and I will buy it again!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
This scent is nice, I find I have to use a lot of soap though on my pots to fully get them clean. You can find this at most grocery stores and is priced comparably to the other brands.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
I always use Dawn dish soap, it just seems to work the best at getting the tough stuff out. Typically I buy the original blue dawn, but decided to go for this because of the smell and hand renewal and it does not disappoint! It has the added bonus's and still does the job just as well
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
I had never tried this dish soap until I moved in with my boyfriend and it honestly is amazing. It smells great and works great on my dishes and not to mention my hands feel amazing.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap is awesome! It's so soft of your hands but tough on your dishes! It also smells so good, pomegranate is my favorite! It's affordable and I do recommend it.
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I've only used this product once but only because my husband keeps buying more of a different kind.  I purchased at Target for a good value.  It keeps hands soft and has a great smell!
Jen C.
norfolk va
I'm currently using this right now in my kitchen. I cooked bacon earlier and this and a scrub brush worked amazing. It leaves my hands nice and soft also. The scent is amazing too !
Danielle H.
Shelbyville, TN
I love that this dishwashing liquid is not only good for cleaning the dishes, but it also is good for softening the hands. I love the scents in this range, and it is great because I love the Olay skin care brand, also. I was originally attracted to this soap, because I noticed the claim "hand renewal" on the bottle, and I am crazy about having my hands as soft as possible at all times, so that claim really stuck out and intrigued me. I definitely think that it stuck to this claim and did not dry out or irritate my hands in the way that other dishwashing soaps do sometimes. I really enjoyed this soap!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.