Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH

I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.

I use this soap to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It works to remove all dirt and any stubborn makeup stains. I love it for this purpose. And of course it can also be used to wash your dishes and cleans them effectively :)
Dedra H.
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL

Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Johanna L.
Johanna L.

My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX

We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Frankie H.
Frankie H.
Cayce, SC

I love this dish soap. It's not my number 1 favorite but it's up there. The smell is nice and the feeling is also very nice. Sometimes I even used it as a hand soap instead of a dish Soap. Lol. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.