Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN

Love the scent and cleaning power that Dawn has put in this soap! It really does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized, even if I wash dishes all day! The scent isn't overly pungent but very light and fresh. Recommend to everyone!
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Black P.
Black P.

Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH

I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.

I use this soap to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It works to remove all dirt and any stubborn makeup stains. I love it for this purpose. And of course it can also be used to wash your dishes and cleans them effectively :)
Dedra H.
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL

Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Johanna L.
Johanna L.

My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.