Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX

I love the feeling of my hands after washing dishes with this! I don't use gloves and this not only smells good but leaves my hands moist like I put lotion on instead of the dry itchy feeling of normal dish washer liquid
Heather D.
Heather D.

I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Odessa, TX

Love the way this soap smells! I actually enjoy doing the dishes cause the smell is just so fresh and relaxing. The soap its self works amazing too! No more greasy pots and pans dawn is the only dishsoap i will ever use!
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI

Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Amber W.
Amber W.

I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS

Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Ryan M.
Ryan M.

This keeps my hands from getting dry when I wash a ton of dishes. It cleans dishes as well as the original. It smells good. It works as advertised and I will never use regular dish soap again. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Jesseca H.
Jesseca H.
Webb City

Funny story: I bought this as dish soap and was wondering why it looked weird but smelled so good. I like it. We loved the smell and the feel of it as it did not leave my hands dry and cracked by the end of the bottle.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.