BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I love how this dish soap is great for your hands and for washing dishes! It leaves my hands soft rather than squeaky which is very good for keeping your hands from drying out!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm not sure that I see the hand renewal, however it smells very good, it is priced right, and a little goes a long way in keeping dishes (and make up brushes and etc.) clean.
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Love this. My hands get so dry in the winter and this is the only dish soap I use. Leaves dished super clean and my hands feeling good! Dawn is a trusted brand in our family!
Jenn S.
We use this dishsoap at work and it is amazing. First, it's dawn, so you know you're getting clean dishes and silverware out of it. Then Olay threw itself into the mix, so you don't have harsh-feeling-just-did-a-sinkload-of-dishes feeling. Your hands come out softer than when you started. THEN the scent they made this product is amazing. I find myself putting my hands to my face and inhaling deeply after washing my lunch dishes. After using up my original Dawn at home, I'm going to have to purchase some of this.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my favorite dish soap. It doesn't dry out your hand but it still gets dishes clean and breaks up grease like a charm. I just wish they'd bring back the purple one
Bree D.
Liberty
Two of my favorite products in one!? I haven't had the opportunity to try this but I'm dying to! It's the same price as the dawn I already buy. Plus Olay? I have to try this!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have several pros of this dish soap. The scent is really nice, it cleans well, and is really more gentle on my dry hands and I definitely appreciate that. The only bad thing was, After the first time I used this and after my dishes were dried and put away, I went back and grabbed a cup and noticed a streak inside, so I smelled it, and that scent was still very strong. That definitely concerned me that maybe there was still soap residue in the clean dishes. I am just more carful now and rinse them extra very well.
Amanda W.
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Alicia O.
Bacliff, TX
I have to use the hand renewal otherwise my hands start peeling then they just don't look feminine. It works really well cleaning my dishes since I have to wash by hand. You can buy with different scents to change it up too.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great smelling product and it gets rid of all the grimy food when I'm hand washing dishes. Plus it's a great price and can be purchased at local grocery stores.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.