BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this for years because I see nothing wrong it and have no reason to try anything else. Smells great, keeps my dishes clean, and my hands stay soft. Done and done!
Mandee C.
Spring Arbor
I've never had issues with this! Always gets the job done right and gets the dishes shining bright! The Olay in the soap helps to keep my hands from cracking too!! It's wonderful
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I love how this dish soap is great for your hands and for washing dishes! It leaves my hands soft rather than squeaky which is very good for keeping your hands from drying out!
Zaidy P.
THIS IS BY FAR MY GO-TO DISH SOAP. In fact, I love it so much that I can't remember the last time I bought a dish soap other than this one, probably +2 years ago if not more. This scent is pleasantly enjoyable and a little really goes a long way. But what I love the most about this soap other than the color (cause who wouldn't love a pink soap wash) is the fact that my extra sensitive hands can wash nonstop anything an everything without rashing up or drying up. It leaves them super moisturize and smooth and leaves my dishes spotless clean.
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Love this. My hands get so dry in the winter and this is the only dish soap I use. Leaves dished super clean and my hands feeling good! Dawn is a trusted brand in our family!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm not sure that I see the hand renewal, however it smells very good, it is priced right, and a little goes a long way in keeping dishes (and make up brushes and etc.) clean.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid dish soap to use. It is great to use for all dishes. I recommend this to anybody who wants a good smelling working dishwashing liquid.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have several pros of this dish soap. The scent is really nice, it cleans well, and is really more gentle on my dry hands and I definitely appreciate that. The only bad thing was, After the first time I used this and after my dishes were dried and put away, I went back and grabbed a cup and noticed a streak inside, so I smelled it, and that scent was still very strong. That definitely concerned me that maybe there was still soap residue in the clean dishes. I am just more carful now and rinse them extra very well.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my favorite dish soap. It doesn't dry out your hand but it still gets dishes clean and breaks up grease like a charm. I just wish they'd bring back the purple one
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.