Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA

A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Olin, NC

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Angel F.
Angel F.

This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.

I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Springs

This stuff makes your skin feel amazing. I have had a hard time finding a soap for washing my dishes that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. This stuff is by far the best one. And it works really well on cleaning.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY

I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE

Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA

Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.