Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO

This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

I love dawn, but nothing compares to the original! This smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. But I can't give it 5 stars since it doesn't clean as well as original dawn. But still better than other brands!
Bea M.
Bea M.

Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Kareen P.
Kareen P.

I love this scent!!! It leaves such a fresh smell to my dishes and with the formula, it is really easy to remove anything from my dishes! So affordable so you definitely cannot go wrong! I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI

I like the scent of this but for some reason I just don't think it works as good as the regular old original blue dawn that I usually get. I think I will just sick with the one I know and love, def. worth the price though.
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH

I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora , CO

I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Des Moines, IA

I really do love this product the scent is amazing and the fact that this is designed to make hands feel new is another huge plus! I love the size, I don't have to go to the store till a few months the color is pretty too
Leah R.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI

I love dawn dish soap. I have grown up with it around the house and now I use it myself. I rely on this for everything. Not just dishes. Comes in good use for little stains. The one with the lotion is my ultimate favorite
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I love the whole hand renewal line of dish soaps. I have very dry hands so I typically hate washing dishes but this stuff really helps. It smells good and does a great job at cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.