Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO

I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Des Moines, IA

I really do love this product the scent is amazing and the fact that this is designed to make hands feel new is another huge plus! I love the size, I don't have to go to the store till a few months the color is pretty too
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I love the whole hand renewal line of dish soaps. I have very dry hands so I typically hate washing dishes but this stuff really helps. It smells good and does a great job at cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI

I love dawn dish soap. I have grown up with it around the house and now I use it myself. I rely on this for everything. Not just dishes. Comes in good use for little stains. The one with the lotion is my ultimate favorite
Heather D.
Heather D.

I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Odessa, TX

Love the way this soap smells! I actually enjoy doing the dishes cause the smell is just so fresh and relaxing. The soap its self works amazing too! No more greasy pots and pans dawn is the only dishsoap i will ever use!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI

Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX

I love the feeling of my hands after washing dishes with this! I don't use gloves and this not only smells good but leaves my hands moist like I put lotion on instead of the dry itchy feeling of normal dish washer liquid
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.