Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Gennett M.
Gennett M.

The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Arlette G.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX

The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX

When you have a million dishes and baby bottles to wash it's nice to have a soap that doesn't destroy your hands but instead keeps them soft as if you didn't know the meaning of washing dishes I love the smell and efficiency of this soap.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH

I think the combination of these two brands was genusis, I seriously can never get over the smell of the soap and how nice my hands feel even after sinks full of dishes. I feel like this is the luxury dish soap and it's worth every penny
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX

I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

My favorite soap! Dawn is know for cutting out the grease and cleaning the dishes all the way through! It does just that but normally my hands would dry out which is why I tried this product. My hand feel amazing after I wash my dishes!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN

Love the scent and cleaning power that Dawn has put in this soap! It really does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized, even if I wash dishes all day! The scent isn't overly pungent but very light and fresh. Recommend to everyone!
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.