BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I'm currently using this right now in my kitchen. I cooked bacon earlier and this and a scrub brush worked amazing. It leaves my hands nice and soft also. The scent is amazing too !
Renee S.
Smells good, cleans my dishes, and softens my hands 😍 dawn and olay, great teamwork on this product. If your hands get dried out doing dishes, I strongly advise giving this a try!
Danielle H.
Shelbyville , TN
I love that this dishwashing liquid is not only good for cleaning the dishes, but it also is good for softening the hands. I love the scents in this range, and it is great because I love the Olay skin care brand, also. I was originally attracted to this soap, because I noticed the claim "hand renewal" on the bottle, and I am crazy about having my hands as soft as possible at all times, so that claim really stuck out and intrigued me. I definitely think that it stuck to this claim and did not dry out or irritate my hands in the way that other dishwashing soaps do sometimes. I really enjoyed this soap!
Alyssa B.
Great to clean your makeup brushes since it's not too harsh and will give a little moisture to the bristles. It's great to clean the dishes too, of course lol. It's def a 2 for 1!
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this for years because I see nothing wrong it and have no reason to try anything else. Smells great, keeps my dishes clean, and my hands stay soft. Done and done!
Mandee C.
Spring Arbor
I've never had issues with this! Always gets the job done right and gets the dishes shining bright! The Olay in the soap helps to keep my hands from cracking too!! It's wonderful
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Zaidy P.
THIS IS BY FAR MY GO-TO DISH SOAP. In fact, I love it so much that I can't remember the last time I bought a dish soap other than this one, probably +2 years ago if not more. This scent is pleasantly enjoyable and a little really goes a long way. But what I love the most about this soap other than the color (cause who wouldn't love a pink soap wash) is the fact that my extra sensitive hands can wash nonstop anything an everything without rashing up or drying up. It leaves them super moisturize and smooth and leaves my dishes spotless clean.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I love how this dish soap is great for your hands and for washing dishes! It leaves my hands soft rather than squeaky which is very good for keeping your hands from drying out!
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Love this. My hands get so dry in the winter and this is the only dish soap I use. Leaves dished super clean and my hands feeling good! Dawn is a trusted brand in our family!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.