BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Megan F.
Megan F.
Love love love this for those of us who still hand wash everything. Smells great and doesn't hurt my hands as bad, but still is classic dawn in cutting grease and bubbling up well. Repurchase every single time.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC
I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Momina A.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Shantell F.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Smells amazing! Cleans dishes well and gentle on your hands. I love the variety of scents this brand offers as well as size options. I have a dish soap dispenser so I love the sizes that make refilling easy.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.