BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY
I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
shawna d.
This one is nice to wash some things, not all your dishes, I use regular dawn to wash pots and pans and stuff that is greasy, but this one you can actually make a nice hand scrub with and it smells so good!
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Keeps my dishes clean, and it truly gets stubborn food off of dishes. It doesn't make my hands feel dry or rough, and it smells really nice! It's worth it! I will continue to repurchase as long as I like it
Sarah W.
Surprise, AZ
Great for those who are washing a lot of dishes by hand because normal dish soaps dry the heck out of your hands and nails. You can get this at any typical grocery store and I would recommend this is anyone
Kaitlyn F.
Absolutely love this dishwashing soap! It makes my hands smell good and my whole kitchen. I love that my hands feel soft after washing dishes, not dry like most detergents do. My favorite one to buy by far!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Caley S.
Richmond, VA
This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
Lyndsie L.
Incredible for sensitive skin! It does an amazing job on cleaning the dishes, but it's even better for your skin, especially when you don't have a dishwasher. Not pricey at all and leaves an amazing scent!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.