BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea D.
Oak harbor, WA
Favorit dish soap. Lathers amazingly with a little amount of soap, smells awesome and doesn't dry out my hands when I stand at the sink and do a full sink of dishes. Hands still feel great
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Dawn is always my faviorite dish soap,
I love how olay works with them now. It gets my dishes clean and they have great scents. Plus soft hands. Not all wierd feeling afterwards anymore.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
This dish detergent is really good. You don't have to use a lot for it to be effective. It smells great and makes my hands very soft after washing the dishes. It's very inexpensive also.
Meagan H.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. The majority of the scents are very pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hands. Not only that, it breaks down greasy dishes very quickly and efficiently.
Jessie D.
Gets your dishes clean without drying your hands out. We dont have a dishwasher so everything id washed by hand and dawn dish soap with olay hand renewal really helps keep my hands soft.
Trinity K.
Smells good and leaves your hands so smooth. I love it and is very effective and breaks down the grease on pans great! I bought it at target for like 5-7 bucks and I will buy it again!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
This scent is nice, I find I have to use a lot of soap though on my pots to fully get them clean. You can find this at most grocery stores and is priced comparably to the other brands.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
I always use Dawn dish soap, it just seems to work the best at getting the tough stuff out. Typically I buy the original blue dawn, but decided to go for this because of the smell and hand renewal and it does not disappoint! It has the added bonus's and still does the job just as well
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I've only used this product once but only because my husband keeps buying more of a different kind.  I purchased at Target for a good value.  It keeps hands soft and has a great smell!
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
I had never tried this dish soap until I moved in with my boyfriend and it honestly is amazing. It smells great and works great on my dishes and not to mention my hands feel amazing.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.