BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Kiki N.
Kiki N.
This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Destinee S.
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA
I love this liquid dish soap it smells so good and really cleans grease off of anything. I never tried a hand softening dish soap before but once I tried this one I fell in love. Now this is the only soap I use!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay in Pomegranate Splash might as well just be a bottle of lotion that also cleans pots and pans with stuck on cheeses that are the literal worst. Who's washing dishes? I'm moisturizing.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Dawn with Olay is the BEST dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion. It not only cuts grease from dishes but also softens hands with each use. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes to please everyone.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.