Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH

I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR

Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL

The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield , IN

Love the smell of this and it does keep your hands softer. I normally wear gloves so that's not why I buy it. Dawn holds up so much longer than any other brand. I've tried most of them out and find I have to change my water out before I'm done.
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA

This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Deja C.
Deja C.
Mustang, OK

I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
August Z.
August Z.
Topeka, KS

It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN

At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.