Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX

Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR

Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Emily D.
Emily D.

Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.

This has to be my favorite one besides the platinum one. The smell is what its all about, no kidding. I like to buy the smaller bottles becuae its just me and the boyfriend. But even he agrees that he likes this one the best.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL

This sounds absolutely ridiculous but I do for real love this product. I will not get any other dish soap. I may switch up the fragrance, but I cannot get off the Hand Renewal, it really helps my hand to feel soft and smooth.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX

This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Heather P.
Heather P.

We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Bacliff, TX

I have to use the hand renewal otherwise my hands start peeling then they just don't look feminine. It works really well cleaning my dishes since I have to wash by hand. You can buy with different scents to change it up too.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO

This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.