Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I love all Dawn dish soaps. I find that no matter the scent, the softener, or anything else it still breaks through grease. My mom swears by this dish soap and actually keeps a small bottle under the sink at my place so she can use that when here.
Rhonda Y.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

Love this product! I did not think they could make a product that actually softens your hands while you do the dishes, but they did! I already liked Dawn to begin with. Love the scent. I buy it at Walmart. I keep buying it, would not use no other!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

Love this hand soap. It's a great scent, fresh and not too srtong After washing dishes my hands always feel nice and soft, which isn't usually the case. It's very affordable at both meijer and target. This is always on my list to get when I'm out.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL

Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there, my dishes are always so clean, also it a very fair price for the product, its all good with dawn, i would tell everyone to use it also, very effective in cleaning dishes, everyone needs to give it a try
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love Dawn products. I love that this product cleans dishes while protecting your hands. I use this dish soap regularly. I love how it smells. I recommend this product to anyone who gets their nails done regularly. I buy this product frequently.
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX

I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.