BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the feeling of my hands after washing dishes with this! I don't use gloves and this not only smells good but leaves my hands moist like I put lotion on instead of the dry itchy feeling of normal dish washer liquid
Heather D.
Heather D.
I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Amber W.
Amber W.
I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Tough C.
Tough C.
Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA
Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.