Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love Dawn products. I love that this product cleans dishes while protecting your hands. I use this dish soap regularly. I love how it smells. I recommend this product to anyone who gets their nails done regularly. I buy this product frequently.
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX

I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH

I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL

The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield , IN

Love the smell of this and it does keep your hands softer. I normally wear gloves so that's not why I buy it. Dawn holds up so much longer than any other brand. I've tried most of them out and find I have to change my water out before I'm done.
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA

This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.