BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emily Q.
This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC
I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Tracy R.
Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Lauren G.
This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Keeps your hands smooth it's cheap smells good and it also keeps you dishes sparkly the dirt comes off easy and I would recommend this produc to anyone so you hands don't et cracked and dry from doing dishes
Brandi F.
My favorite dish soap. I already have dry skin so washing my hands or doing dishes definitely dries them out more. With this soap you can feel the difference. It leaves my hands hydrated and my dishes clean.
Myranda E.
Smells amazing! Cleans dishes well and gentle on your hands. I love the variety of scents this brand offers as well as size options. I have a dish soap dispenser so I love the sizes that make refilling easy.
Lucila G.
This is my mom's favorite dish soap and I've come to like it as well. The center is good and not too strong and the best part is that it leaves my hands very soft. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.