BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This dishwashing soap has two things that are wonderful. First, the powerful action of getting grease and stuck on food. Absolutely always amazed at its performance. Two with this dishwashing soap, it has lotion in the formula, preventing from drying out my hands.
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really like this. It doesn't feel like it's dish washing soap because it smells so good and smooth in the skin/hand. I also like that it's very soapy and gets rid of the greasy stuff in the dishes.
Annie T.
Bentonville
My absolute favorite kind of dish soap. I wash my dishes by hand a lot of the time and it never dries out my hands and also works well getting of grease off pans. I won't buy any other dish soap!
Aly H.
Hudson Oaks, TX
This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
Carroll V.
Palmdale, CA
This smells amazing! It leaves my hands nice and soft after using it. The value is good. Since you don't have to use a lot, it lasts fo a while. I love it, I really don't have anything to complain about with this one. I would recommend to others! It's worth the money
Bergineliz R.
In a big fan of dawn I love all the one I try from dawn line this one is one of my Favorite because it’s glenty with my hand but good enough to clean my dishes and take the grease away and the smell it’s so delicious yummy I’m kidding
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This olay dawn is great since Im a sucker for olay products. It leaves your hands smooth with a gentle smell. Your hands never dry out the more you wash which is awesome. Yes I would recommend
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Dawn with Olay will forever be my favorite! It smells so good, which makes washing dishes more pleasurable than it should be. Also it breaks down grease in pans while keeping my hands silky smooth.
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
LOVE this. My hands get dry and cracked easily. I hate doing dishes. This keeps my hands soft and moisturized, while leaving my dishes spotless. Wonderful for grease or just caked on batter.
Rakel M.
I use the Dawn hand renewal because it is the only dish soap that will keep my hands from cracking and drying out. It keeps my hands nice and soft, while keeping my dishes spotlessly clean.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.