Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ

This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Christina C.
Christina C.

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Kim M.
Kim M.

This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Newport Beach, CA

My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, Va

This soap does exactly what it says it will do. It deep cleans your dishes, all while being very gentle on the hands. The perk is that it smells great...very fruity. I would purchase this again. It's not very expensive either.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH

This actually leaves your hands pretty soft! I can't stand getting that dry feeling on your hands after doing a load of dishes! However I also feel that this is the reason it may not really clean and sanitize dishes very well.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX

Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.