BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA
Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Kristty P.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes easily, it doesn't dry your hands out after being soaked in water doing dishes. Love the scent too! Definitely worth the buy, I'd recommend this soap to everyone.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Sorahya E.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this dishwashing soap because it cleans so well and it smells so good. Love the scent. I buy it all the time along with the Platinum. it's very effective and I would definitely recommend it for others to use.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Olin, NC
This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.