BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was about skeptical that this would actually keep my hands any softer than other dish washing liquids but it really dies. The smell is also great and I like the light color. Great for the price. Would recommend.
Ashley G.
This is my regular dish soap. I use it regularly and it does the job well. I love that it's not too rough on my hands and it smells nice too. I also love that you can find it in your local Walmart or HEB easily.
Brittany B.
I looove the way this dish soap feels and smells. It dosent dry or wrinkle my hands up.as bad as some of the others. An this scent lingers very well on my dishes and i trust this brand to clean my dishes well.
Brandon A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great product from a reputable company! Very effective cleans anything I need it to and a great value! Use on dogs sometimes too helps with ticks! Great scent and helps soften hands! Would recommend to others!
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
This is my favorite dish washing detergent because it softens and nourishes my hands as I wash the dishes! So may other detergents dry out my hands, but this one always leaves them soft and silky! Would buy again!
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
Hands down my favorite dish soap! It smells great, cuts grease on cooking pots and pans, and doesn't dry out my hands so bad! I usually use gloves but I am confident that if I don't my hands won't be wrecked!
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Niki S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I was so excited to try this and it did not fail me. It smells heavenly, only have to use a little and it knocks out grease and food stains like that. Should last you a while.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I like this soap because it suds up nice and lasts long. It has a wonderful scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands, instead it makes them softer which is always nice! It is a more expensive dish soap though.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.