Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX

This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX

Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL

Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN

Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.