Add a Photo

Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL
July 14, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This sounds absolutely ridiculous but I do for real love this product. I will not get any other dish soap. I may switch up the fragrance, but I cannot get off the Hand Renewal, it really helps my hand to feel soft and smooth.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
July 6, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO
July 6, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Heather P.
Heather P.
We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Kareen P.
Kareen P.
July 2, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this scent!!! It leaves such a fresh smell to my dishes and with the formula, it is really easy to remove anything from my dishes! So affordable so you definitely cannot go wrong! I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love dawn, but nothing compares to the original! This smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. But I can't give it 5 stars since it doesn't clean as well as original dawn. But still better than other brands!
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI
June 22, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
I like the scent of this but for some reason I just don't think it works as good as the regular old original blue dawn that I usually get. I think I will just sick with the one I know and love, def. worth the price though.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love dawn dish soap. I have grown up with it around the house and now I use it myself. I rely on this for everything. Not just dishes. Comes in good use for little stains. The one with the lotion is my ultimate favorite
Emily N.
Emily N.
Des Moines, IA
July 5, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I really do love this product the scent is amazing and the fact that this is designed to make hands feel new is another huge plus! I love the size, I don't have to go to the store till a few months the color is pretty too
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.