Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
South Milwaukee, WI

Cleans my dishes well. I don't have to soak them long to get food particles off. This is gentle on the hands, especially during the winter months when hands are chapped. The fragrance is my favorite, but that's just an added bonus!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL

I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Mykhael W.
Mykhael W.
New York

Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ

This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Christina C.
Christina C.

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ

i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.