BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rebecca P.
This is the dish soap of choice in my household. We are big lotion freaks and this dish soap definitely helps us keep our hands hydrated while washing dishes. If you haven't already go out and try this
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
My favorite dish soap! I love that I can use this to hand wash dishes if needed, but also as a nourishing hand wash. The hand renew just makes your hands so soft and the pomegranate smell is so nice.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I always use this dish soap whenever I'm washing dishes by hand. It gets really soapy and leaves my hands feeling so soft. I love the scent of it, it smells so fresh. I will keep buying this forever!
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The smell of this product is what got me the most! It's so light, so refreshing and stays on my hands for the perfect amount of time. It's soft and gentle, yet fights the stuck on grease with ease.
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really like this. It doesn't feel like it's dish washing soap because it smells so good and smooth in the skin/hand. I also like that it's very soapy and gets rid of the greasy stuff in the dishes.
Connie E.
I love how thick this soap is, a little goes a long way. It works great on grease. Removes it quickly without having to soak the dish and wash twice. My hands never feel dry after like most soaps.
Jordan J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This dishwashing soap has two things that are wonderful. First, the powerful action of getting grease and stuck on food. Absolutely always amazed at its performance. Two with this dishwashing soap, it has lotion in the formula, preventing from drying out my hands.
Annie T.
Bentonville
My absolute favorite kind of dish soap. I wash my dishes by hand a lot of the time and it never dries out my hands and also works well getting of grease off pans. I won't buy any other dish soap!
Aly H.
Hudson Oaks, TX
This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
Carroll V.
Palmdale, CA
This smells amazing! It leaves my hands nice and soft after using it. The value is good. Since you don't have to use a lot, it lasts fo a while. I love it, I really don't have anything to complain about with this one. I would recommend to others! It's worth the money
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.