BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the whole hand renewal line of dish soaps. I have very dry hands so I typically hate washing dishes but this stuff really helps. It smells good and does a great job at cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Des Moines, IA
I really do love this product the scent is amazing and the fact that this is designed to make hands feel new is another huge plus! I love the size, I don't have to go to the store till a few months the color is pretty too
Heather D.
Heather D.
I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Briana J.
Briana J.
I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Tori H.
Tori H.
Odessa, TX
Love the way this soap smells! I actually enjoy doing the dishes cause the smell is just so fresh and relaxing. The soap its self works amazing too! No more greasy pots and pans dawn is the only dishsoap i will ever use!
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the feeling of my hands after washing dishes with this! I don't use gloves and this not only smells good but leaves my hands moist like I put lotion on instead of the dry itchy feeling of normal dish washer liquid
Amber W.
Amber W.
I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.