Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

Love how this company always finds a way to help those in need when you pruchase one of their dish washing liquid soaps. Not only do they do good to the community but to your hands! Many dish washing utensils tend to harm your soft tender hands into rough hard surfaces hands which are unpleasant to the eye. But this product not only helps with dishes but keeping those hands soft when you need it
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA

Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Chicago , IL

The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap is an amazing soap that leaves you feeling baby soft while your dishes are spotless. No more of that squeaky, grimy feeling after washing the dishes! Say hello to a time where you are excited to do the chores due to the lavishing smell and feel of Dawn Plus, Hand Renewal Dish Soap. (And while you're at it, you might as well buy the bigger one!)
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA

Time and time again while shopping for dish soap, I continue to purchase Dawn. I don't even bother with any other dish soap brands because I know that there is not another soap brand that even compares. The Dawn plus hand renewal not only gets the dish washing job done but it also makes your hands feel extremely soft and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Jhonie M.
Jhonie M.

I won't lie, I HATE washing dishes. Thus, I have to have the dopest soaps, scrub wands, and sponges around. Seriously, I care about the soap that I use to wash dishes. This stuff smells great, it doesn't leave my hands feeling pruney or red, and it cleans my dishes like a champ. I don't have a dishwasher so it means something that I trust this soap to get my dishes clean.
Liza L.
Liza L.
Chancellor, AL

This is my favorite dish soap ever! My boyfriend and I always get this kind. If the store is out we go somewhere else. It is usually easy to find because most stores carry it. I typically get it from Walmart or Dollar General. It cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth even after an hours worth of dishes. Cuts through grease effectively too!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

I love this product. A little goes along way. Cuts grease and stuck on messes I love the smell and it does not dry out my hands. I use this to clean my fridge which helps to get sticky residue off my shelves. I have also use it with a mixture of water, baking soda and peroxide to get rid of the skunk smell when my poor puppy got sprayed. worked great no more skunk smell.
Maxie M.
Maxie M.

I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA

I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.