BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha O.
I love this stuff! It actually does keep your hands pretty soft and the smell is amazing! I don't hand wash dishes very often, but when I do, I love using this product. My hands don't get dried out at all! I even use it to wash my hands sometimes :) It's very affordable and a little bit goes along way. We are definitely Dawn people and I would recommend this to anyone!
Bergineliz R.
In a big fan of dawn I love all the one I try from dawn line this one is one of my Favorite because it’s glenty with my hand but good enough to clean my dishes and take the grease away and the smell it’s so delicious yummy I’m kidding
Jordan G.
Springfield
Love his product for in the winter! The dry air really gets at my hands after I’m done doing the dishes, but the added Olay moisturizer prevents my hands from cracking. I definitely recommend!
Daisey B.
Best soap doesn’t leave the nasty water stains smells amazing and to top it off the best thing i like about this soap is that it leaves my hands soft and not dry like other branded dish soaps.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I like any Dawn dish liquid. This smells really good and left my hands feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this to people who are always washing dishing whether at home or at there job.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid dish soap to use. It is great to use for all dishes. I recommend this to anybody who wants a good smelling working dishwashing liquid.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite scent of all. The reason why I am giving 4/5 is because I have to use more than just a dime to get it bubbly. But over all it takes out grease and smells awesome
Maria M.
This soap is a must in my kitchen for the harsh cold weather season. It protects my hands so they won’t dry out in the winter. Does not disappoint me, gently in hands and tough on dishes. I recommend this soap!!
Alexandra K.
West valley, UT
I hand wash all my dishes. So having something that won't dry out my hands is great. I also trust dawn to really clean my dishes without having to scrub till my arms fall off!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
The Dawn Hand Renewal line is one of my favorites. Not only do they have a few great scents to choose from, but they leave your hands feeling soft and silky after washing the dishes instead of dry and cracked. Sometimes it’s hard to find in the store, but definitely worth it if you can get the one you want.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.