Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Liza L.
Liza L.
Chancellor, AL
June 30, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This is my favorite dish soap ever! My boyfriend and I always get this kind. If the store is out we go somewhere else. It is usually easy to find because most stores carry it. I typically get it from Walmart or Dollar General. It cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth even after an hours worth of dishes. Cuts through grease effectively too!
Maxie M.
Maxie M.
June 23, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
Nov. 1, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
July 18, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
To begin with I purchased the 9 fl oz., not 75 oz. I just loved using it. I love the Pomegranate smell. I feel that Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid. I watched all of the commercials where they were using Dawn to wash the oil covered wild life. They were saved, by washing off the oil. It is a great value. I purchased my last Dawn liquid at Walgreen's.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Plus
being that I have sensitive skin and only use dawn for my dishes because it is the most effective and is the best this combo with olay is my favorite one. it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean while being easy on my hands. the only problem is that I can not use it as stain remover on my clothes like i do with the dawns that do not have olay in them
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
June 27, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH
Aug. 17, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Scent
This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
July 27, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish liquid works wonders on my kitchen messes. When I cook, I make huge messes. Just a little bit of this dish soap I can get my whole kitchen clean. This smells so good and it surprised me but it really did make my hands feel softer after a while. I think, no, I know this will be my go-to dish liquid because it does it all.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.