BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
To begin with I purchased the 9 fl oz., not 75 oz. I just loved using it. I love the Pomegranate smell. I feel that Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid. I watched all of the commercials where they were using Dawn to wash the oil covered wild life. They were saved, by washing off the oil. It is a great value. I purchased my last Dawn liquid at Walgreen's.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
being that I have sensitive skin and only use dawn for my dishes because it is the most effective and is the best this combo with olay is my favorite one. it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean while being easy on my hands. the only problem is that I can not use it as stain remover on my clothes like i do with the dawns that do not have olay in them
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH
This product is great, I don't always do dishes by hand, but when I do I use Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. It smells wonderful and cleans well, when I started living on my own and was responsible for buying my own dish cleaning supplies, this is the product I stumbled upon. I have been so pleased with it that I haven't even bothered trying out other products!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this because I love pomegranate and I liked the idea of something being good for my skin too. I liked the smell. I didn't think it was as effective as other Dawn products for dishes. I went back to good ole effective blue once I ran out. Did use this to make a "soap scrub' using epsom salts to give as gifts to friends and that was a success though.
Kiara R.
I hand wash my dishes. This soap smells amazing and I love the fact that is leaves your hands pretty smooth after. With other soaps your hands feel rough after washing dishes. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well as others when it comes to taking hard spots of food or grease. Other than that I would recommend it.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
I don't have a dishwasher so when looking for dish soap wanted something that wasn't drying for my skin, when I found this with Olay moisturizer in it as well knowing it would still clean my dishes and not dry out my hands I was extremely happy. Get your dishes clean just like the original Dawn dish soap that leaves your hands moisturized and soft
Vanesa P.
I love this product because I have sensitive skin so the hand renewal thing is really good. It costs less than two dollars and can be found at Giant and even the dollar store. I think it is effective and can be used not only for washing dishes, but other things as well, such as washing makeup brushes and sponges. Would recommend this product.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
You can't go wrong with Dawn. This is a really good dishwashing detergent and it smells so good. I also like to buy Dawn because of the work they do with animals when a tragedy strikes like an oil spill. It's great to know that it's safe to use on animals. The regular detergent is also great for bathing house pets to help get rid of fleas.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.