BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
This is my favorite, I always have a bottle or two just in case, it doesn’t mistreat your hands like other brands. The price is good and smells good like fruits. I recommend 🙌 and it rips the grease off the platea easily.
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
This is one of my favorite dish soaps! Not only does it smell good but it keeps your hands feeling super soft ,. It is inexpensive and very sudsy ! A little goes a long way and you will not run out quickly.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
This dish soap smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft. Also cuts away ay grease better than most other dish soaps. Can find coupons often for Dawn in Sunday or Saturday paper or even online.
Chantel V.
Branson, MO
Not going to lie, mostly bought this because it was pink! Haha! It’s a little overpriced in my opinion BUT it doesn’t dry out my hands and I love the smell. And it’s super fun! I would buy it again!
Morgan C.
My favorite dish soap by far, dawn cuts through grease and leaves my dishes very clean. This also has leaves my hands feeling super soft. Unlike most dish soaps I’ve used in the past they would make my hands dry out but since I’ve switched to this kind I’ve not had any problems. It also has a very nice scent.
Samantha O.
I love this stuff! It actually does keep your hands pretty soft and the smell is amazing! I don't hand wash dishes very often, but when I do, I love using this product. My hands don't get dried out at all! I even use it to wash my hands sometimes :) It's very affordable and a little bit goes along way. We are definitely Dawn people and I would recommend this to anyone!
Jordan G.
Marshfield, MO
Love his product for in the winter! The dry air really gets at my hands after I’m done doing the dishes, but the added Olay moisturizer prevents my hands from cracking. I definitely recommend!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I like any Dawn dish liquid. This smells really good and left my hands feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this to people who are always washing dishing whether at home or at there job.
Hallie M.
Bremerton, WA
This stuff smells good and is great for keeping your skin moisturized. I like the way my dishes feel afterward and I never have any streaking. I buy mine at Walmart and it’s usually on sale
Maria M.
This soap is a must in my kitchen for the harsh cold weather season. It protects my hands so they won’t dry out in the winter. Does not disappoint me, gently in hands and tough on dishes. I recommend this soap!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.