Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA

Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA

Time and time again while shopping for dish soap, I continue to purchase Dawn. I don't even bother with any other dish soap brands because I know that there is not another soap brand that even compares. The Dawn plus hand renewal not only gets the dish washing job done but it also makes your hands feel extremely soft and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Jhonie M.
Jhonie M.

I won't lie, I HATE washing dishes. Thus, I have to have the dopest soaps, scrub wands, and sponges around. Seriously, I care about the soap that I use to wash dishes. This stuff smells great, it doesn't leave my hands feeling pruney or red, and it cleans my dishes like a champ. I don't have a dishwasher so it means something that I trust this soap to get my dishes clean.
Liza L.
Liza L.
Chancellor, AL

This is my favorite dish soap ever! My boyfriend and I always get this kind. If the store is out we go somewhere else. It is usually easy to find because most stores carry it. I typically get it from Walmart or Dollar General. It cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth even after an hours worth of dishes. Cuts through grease effectively too!
Maxie M.
Maxie M.

I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA

Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA

I have a dishwasher but I buy this soap for my kitchen just incase I run out of hand soap. It is very effective on dishes and still leaves your hands in better conditions than most other dish soaps. I bought mine at Walmart and I think Dollar General once but I would def recommend and FYI: Works great as bathroom soap incase you run out! No one knows the difference.
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH

To begin with I purchased the 9 fl oz., not 75 oz. I just loved using it. I love the Pomegranate smell. I feel that Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid. I watched all of the commercials where they were using Dawn to wash the oil covered wild life. They were saved, by washing off the oil. It is a great value. I purchased my last Dawn liquid at Walgreen's.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY

being that I have sensitive skin and only use dawn for my dishes because it is the most effective and is the best this combo with olay is my favorite one. it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean while being easy on my hands. the only problem is that I can not use it as stain remover on my clothes like i do with the dawns that do not have olay in them
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX

Dawn dish soap is the best, its very mild and safe too. We have used the blue bottle to bath kitchens that have fleas because its safer to use than most other soaps. I love that they have started the hand renewal line, my hands used to crack and bleed during the winter months from doing the dishes. I No longer have that issue since they have brought this out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.