Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Aug. 20, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Plus
i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Nov. 4, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Kim M.
Kim M.
July 12, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
July 30, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
Aug. 17, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This actually leaves your hands pretty soft! I can't stand getting that dry feeling on your hands after doing a load of dishes! However I also feel that this is the reason it may not really clean and sanitize dishes very well.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Aug. 9, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
Aug. 16, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This soap does exactly what it says it will do. It deep cleans your dishes, all while being very gentle on the hands. The perk is that it smells great...very fruity. I would purchase this again. It's not very expensive either.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Aug. 17, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
This has to be my favorite one besides the platinum one. The smell is what its all about, no kidding. I like to buy the smaller bottles becuae its just me and the boyfriend. But even he agrees that he likes this one the best.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.