Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Ian P.
Ian P.
Glenview, IL

Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I love the hand renewal line! I'm not 100% sure if it really makes a difference as far as your hands go, but I love the way these smell and to be honest...there's no other dish soap like dawn as far as getting to the grease and grime! Highly recommend
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap for manicure time! It degreases my nail bed for better adhesion of wraps, lacquers, and gels but doesn't dry my hands out! I always recommend this soap to everyone interested in jamberry as part of my application instruction!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Hands down my favorite dish soap. Not only does it clean off grease and oily dishes but it keeps my hands soft. It is in price range for college students and will last much longer than any other dish soap guaranteed. This is the only dish soap I use.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX

This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX

Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.