BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
This actually leaves your hands pretty soft! I can't stand getting that dry feeling on your hands after doing a load of dishes! However I also feel that this is the reason it may not really clean and sanitize dishes very well.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL
This sounds absolutely ridiculous but I do for real love this product. I will not get any other dish soap. I may switch up the fragrance, but I cannot get off the Hand Renewal, it really helps my hand to feel soft and smooth.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
This has to be my favorite one besides the platinum one. The smell is what its all about, no kidding. I like to buy the smaller bottles becuae its just me and the boyfriend. But even he agrees that he likes this one the best.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO
This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Kareen P.
Kareen P.
I love this scent!!! It leaves such a fresh smell to my dishes and with the formula, it is really easy to remove anything from my dishes! So affordable so you definitely cannot go wrong! I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love dawn, but nothing compares to the original! This smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. But I can't give it 5 stars since it doesn't clean as well as original dawn. But still better than other brands!
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I like the scent of this but for some reason I just don't think it works as good as the regular old original blue dawn that I usually get. I think I will just sick with the one I know and love, def. worth the price though.
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the whole hand renewal line of dish soaps. I have very dry hands so I typically hate washing dishes but this stuff really helps. It smells good and does a great job at cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.