Add a Photo

Photos (13)
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ

Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, keeps my hands soft and moisturized throughout washing dishes, and even after!!! One of my fave dish soaps. Leaves my hands dry feeling, but that okay with me! It works well with washing dishes .. I have repurchased this numerous times
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this hand soap! This particular smell is wonderful and the Olay hand moisturizure definitely made my hands feel so soft which was a nice treat after washing a lot of dishes. I don't think that the price was too bad and I would recommend!
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA

This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA

This is a Godsend! I usually wash all my dishes by hand, and once I started using this, I have found I didn't even need to put hand lotion on after.
My hands feel amazing, and it still removes grease from pots and pans! Go figure! Smells amazing too!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This dish soap smells amazing. It works great with clothes, sponges, etc. It also makes your hands soft and feel like they're new. It's at a great price at Wal-Mart which is where I bought it. I would definitely buy this hand renewal dish soap again.
Ian P.
Ian P.
Glenview, IL

Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I love the hand renewal line! I'm not 100% sure if it really makes a difference as far as your hands go, but I love the way these smell and to be honest...there's no other dish soap like dawn as far as getting to the grease and grime! Highly recommend
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap for manicure time! It degreases my nail bed for better adhesion of wraps, lacquers, and gels but doesn't dry my hands out! I always recommend this soap to everyone interested in jamberry as part of my application instruction!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Hands down my favorite dish soap. Not only does it clean off grease and oily dishes but it keeps my hands soft. It is in price range for college students and will last much longer than any other dish soap guaranteed. This is the only dish soap I use.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.