BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Breanna N.
Kittanning
Once I started using this product I never switched to a different one. My hands don't dry out as much as well as my husband who uses it to get car grease off his hands. It works great and smells great too!
Valeria A.
Oklahoma City , OK
This a really good soap to use. It's super easy to take grease off if you put some hot water and soap. Also leaves your hands feeling super smooth and keeps them hydrated instead of having that dry feeling
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
Love this dish soap. It smells wonderful and truly cleans my dishes while moisturizing my hands as well. A little expensive but effective and worth it to give your hands some TLC. I will be buying again
Tricia V.
Westover, WV
I love this dish detergent. My hands tend to get dry easily and I believe this helps to protect them from that. Other dish liquids dry my hands out terribly, and it's impossible to keep them moisturized.
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
Hand renewal is our favorite kind of dish soap. It smells amazing and it doesn't dry out your hands while you're washing dishes. It's extremely effective in breaking up gunk and a little bit goes a long way.
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
This is one product that I wouldn't mind spending a little bit more money on. It smells amazing and I bought it from Walmart. It can be pricey but the value is amazing. I would definitely buy this again.
V'Shara C.
After washing the dishes, your hands will feel so smooth. I love The way it makes my hands feel. The scent is not too bad, but I only use it for how smooth it makes my hands feel. I would buy this again!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Dawn dishsoap has always been a must for dishwashing at our house. When they came out with the dishwashing soap with olay it became a must because it was softer on the hands and in our house we all have eczema
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
Rebecca P.
This is the dish soap of choice in my household. We are big lotion freaks and this dish soap definitely helps us keep our hands hydrated while washing dishes. If you haven't already go out and try this
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.