BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Reviews (2090)
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Kim M.
Kim M.
This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This soap does exactly what it says it will do. It deep cleans your dishes, all while being very gentle on the hands. The perk is that it smells great...very fruity. I would purchase this again. It's not very expensive either.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
This actually leaves your hands pretty soft! I can't stand getting that dry feeling on your hands after doing a load of dishes! However I also feel that this is the reason it may not really clean and sanitize dishes very well.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
This has to be my favorite one besides the platinum one. The smell is what its all about, no kidding. I like to buy the smaller bottles becuae its just me and the boyfriend. But even he agrees that he likes this one the best.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL
This sounds absolutely ridiculous but I do for real love this product. I will not get any other dish soap. I may switch up the fragrance, but I cannot get off the Hand Renewal, it really helps my hand to feel soft and smooth.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.