Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL

My only complaint is that it smells so great that it smells like you could eat it! I wish dawn would make more sensual smells. Maybe a spiced tea scent or something. Seasonal scents would be amazing! They have a lot of fruit scents.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH

This is the only dish soap I will use! The scent is amazing, and it does not dry out my hands! I am a nurse and wash my hands constantly throughout the day, so it's nice to not have to worry about my soap at home drying my hands up!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL

This product doesn't dry out my hands like any of the other brands out there. It smells nice, gets the dishes just as clean as I'd expect from Dawn, and it doesn't run out as quickly as many other brands. (A little goes a long way).
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
South Milwaukee, WI

Cleans my dishes well. I don't have to soak them long to get food particles off. This is gentle on the hands, especially during the winter months when hands are chapped. The fragrance is my favorite, but that's just an added bonus!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

This soap is perfect for getting all the tough stuff off of your dishes and it is not harsh on your hands like most profits are, it also smells amazing like you just washed your hands, I found it at Publix and will be buying again!
Megan S.
Megan S.

The best dish soap. Dawn always does a fantastic job at making my dishes squeaky clean! This scent is to die for and i love how the hand renewal soaps don't leave my hands looking or feeling cracked and dry when I'm finished washing.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY

Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL

I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.