Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
This soap is perfect for getting all the tough stuff off of your dishes and it is not harsh on your hands like most profits are, it also smells amazing like you just washed your hands, I found it at Publix and will be buying again!
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
Megan S.
Megan S.
The best dish soap. Dawn always does a fantastic job at making my dishes squeaky clean! This scent is to die for and i love how the hand renewal soaps don't leave my hands looking or feeling cracked and dry when I'm finished washing.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Mykhael W.
Mykhael W.
Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.