BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
I prefer Dawn to any other brands. This is the best dishwashing liquid that removes grease in no time with only small amount of product used. I use it to remove oil stains from my clothes as well, just like other reviewer mentioned. No other detergent does it for me even after several washes. I dab a small amount of Dawn on stains, and wash clothes as usual, no soaking or prewashing needed. Back to this particular product. I don't think it does anything for my hands. I don't see any difference between this and the original blue product. I only wish they stopped putting so much fragrance in either one, sometimes pots and even food smell like Dawn, and I do try to rinse them very well.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, cleans my dishes thoroughly, and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. It is a bit pricier than other dish soaps but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it!
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soap. It works well on dishes, but is also gentle on your hands. With regular dish soap, my hands get really dry and start to crack a little, but with this specific type, my hands aren't nearly ad dry or cracking.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
The thing J love about this dish soap is that it has hand soap and moisturizer incorporated into it. This gives you soft hands even after your hands have been under the water for so long that they should be wrinkled.
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
I only buy dawn dish soap. It lasts much longer than other brands and I feel like it cleans better as well. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash has an amazing scent and does not dry out my hands.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This soap does make your hands soft! It helps because other fish soap leave your hands feeling dry and cracked especially if you are washing a lot of dishes for a long amount of time! I totally recommend this product
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This smells wonderful and is great at grease fighting. It keeps my hands from feeling dried out after washing dishes. I usually buy this at big lots because they have it on sale most of the time. I would recommend
Eva L.
I love this clean and the suds are thick and as you wash its as if uou feel the clean happening and growing up with ezema this is one thing you wont here with other detergents ...i just love washing dishes by hand.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.