BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Arielle R.
Bay City , MI
Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Amber S.
I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Lisa H.
Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA
Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Jessica A.
I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes easily, it doesn't dry your hands out after being soaked in water doing dishes. Love the scent too! Definitely worth the buy, I'd recommend this soap to everyone.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this dishwashing soap because it cleans so well and it smells so good. Love the scent. I buy it all the time along with the Platinum. it's very effective and I would definitely recommend it for others to use.
Casey W.
Olin, NC
This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.