BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Niki S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I was so excited to try this and it did not fail me. It smells heavenly, only have to use a little and it knocks out grease and food stains like that. Should last you a while.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
I use to use Palmolive but when I was introduce to DAWN . I couldn't look back. Pros: dishes are left spotless and smelling good. Good value and price! You'll find good deals anywhere! I buy it all the time!
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I like this soap because it suds up nice and lasts long. It has a wonderful scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands, instead it makes them softer which is always nice! It is a more expensive dish soap though.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
Great cleaning power that doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. Out of all the Dawn scents, this isn't as strongly scented which I prefer. Great product, I would recommend it for the winter months!
Breanna N.
Kittanning
Once I started using this product I never switched to a different one. My hands don't dry out as much as well as my husband who uses it to get car grease off his hands. It works great and smells great too!
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
Cleans dishes just as good as any other dish soaps, but with a WONDERFUL smell! I wish I could get it in an air freshener. Also, the hand renewal makes my hands feel soft enough that I use it as my normal hand soap too!
Valeria A.
Oklahoma City , OK
This a really good soap to use. It's super easy to take grease off if you put some hot water and soap. Also leaves your hands feeling super smooth and keeps them hydrated instead of having that dry feeling
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.