Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jane N.
Jane N.
Garland, TX

My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY

This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX

THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ

Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, keeps my hands soft and moisturized throughout washing dishes, and even after!!! One of my fave dish soaps. Leaves my hands dry feeling, but that okay with me! It works well with washing dishes .. I have repurchased this numerous times
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this hand soap! This particular smell is wonderful and the Olay hand moisturizure definitely made my hands feel so soft which was a nice treat after washing a lot of dishes. I don't think that the price was too bad and I would recommend!
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA

This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA

This is a Godsend! I usually wash all my dishes by hand, and once I started using this, I have found I didn't even need to put hand lotion on after.
My hands feel amazing, and it still removes grease from pots and pans! Go figure! Smells amazing too!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This dish soap smells amazing. It works great with clothes, sponges, etc. It also makes your hands soft and feel like they're new. It's at a great price at Wal-Mart which is where I bought it. I would definitely buy this hand renewal dish soap again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.