Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA

oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
Hunner A.
Hunner A.

I hate washing dishes but I love washing them with this products. It's smell is more clean rather than perfum which is great. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this to other. It truly does help your hands feel softer and look smoother
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA

This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
Iris V.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ

Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Richmond, KY

My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Jane N.
Jane N.
Garland, TX

My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY

This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.