BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Mykhael W.
Mykhael W.
Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ
i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Kim M.
Kim M.
This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Lyndzie C.
Lyndzie C.
Kansas city , MO
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.