Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA

This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
August Z.
August Z.
Topeka, KS

It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC

What a refreshing smell when it is time to stand at the dreaded sink and wash dishes. It cuts dirt and grim and leaves your hands fresh. If you have stuck on food just put a drop of dawn on it and it will come right off. My favorite dish soap.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH

Absolutely love this product! Doing dishes by hand can dry out your hands. But with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, it leaves your hands feeling smooth. It gets your dishes sparkling clean, cutting through tough grease. A little goes a long way!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Keeps skin soft.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN

At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS

The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS

This dish soap by Dawn has changed the game with washing dishes! I love the pomegranate scent. Washing dishes used to dry my hands out so bad, but now with this soap I am able to keep nice soft hands. I have even used this as just hand soap.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I've never used a dishwashing soap that smelled so good and left my hands feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is not aggressive nor fake smelling but leaves your kitchen smelling fresh and clean. My hands are softer than they were before!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.