Add a Photo

Photos (19)
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR

Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC

What a refreshing smell when it is time to stand at the dreaded sink and wash dishes. It cuts dirt and grim and leaves your hands fresh. If you have stuck on food just put a drop of dawn on it and it will come right off. My favorite dish soap.
Jade L.
Jade L.

I have a skin condition that causes not only soaps but water to burn my skin. My boyfriends mom bought this stuff for me and it really helps from keeping my hands from hurting while washing the dishes. Did I mention it smells amazing? It does!
August Z.
August Z.
Topeka, KS

It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA

This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Deja C.
Deja C.
Mustang, OK

I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD

Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Keeps skin soft.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH

Absolutely love this product! Doing dishes by hand can dry out your hands. But with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, it leaves your hands feeling smooth. It gets your dishes sparkling clean, cutting through tough grease. A little goes a long way!
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN

At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.