Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2034)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Dedra H.
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL
Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH
This is the only dish soap I will use! The scent is amazing, and it does not dry out my hands! I am a nurse and wash my hands constantly throughout the day, so it's nice to not have to worry about my soap at home drying my hands up!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
This product doesn't dry out my hands like any of the other brands out there. It smells nice, gets the dishes just as clean as I'd expect from Dawn, and it doesn't run out as quickly as many other brands. (A little goes a long way).
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
My only complaint is that it smells so great that it smells like you could eat it! I wish dawn would make more sensual smells. Maybe a spiced tea scent or something. Seasonal scents would be amazing! They have a lot of fruit scents.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.