BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I wash dishes often and most soaps tear up my skin. They leave my hands irritated and dry. This soap doesn't do that. It works great at cleaning without irritating my hands. I use it more than any other soap.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
Hands down my favorite dish soap! It smells great, cuts grease on cooking pots and pans, and doesn't dry out my hands so bad! I usually use gloves but I am confident that if I don't my hands won't be wrecked!
Ashley G.
This is my regular dish soap. I use it regularly and it does the job well. I love that it's not too rough on my hands and it smells nice too. I also love that you can find it in your local Walmart or HEB easily.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
This smells wonderful! It's works well as a dish soap, however I wish they would make this scent in the extra powerful deep cleaning versions as well. Still have to buy the platinum power clean to supplement.
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
This is my favorite dish washing detergent because it softens and nourishes my hands as I wash the dishes! So may other detergents dry out my hands, but this one always leaves them soft and silky! Would buy again!
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Keep my hands from over drying while still working very well with getting rid of grease on dishes. It's really helpful since I wash dishes by hand a lot more than using the dishwasher. I will continue to buy.
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
I use to use Palmolive but when I was introduce to DAWN . I couldn't look back. Pros: dishes are left spotless and smelling good. Good value and price! You'll find good deals anywhere! I buy it all the time!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.