Add a Photo

Reviews (1902)
Photos (20)
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
Aug. 16, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I use this soap to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It works to remove all dirt and any stubborn makeup stains. I love it for this purpose. And of course it can also be used to wash your dishes and cleans them effectively :)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH
Feb. 10, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Dedra H.
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL
Aug. 13, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
July 8, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
July 6, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
June 23, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
July 30, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH
June 29, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This is the only dish soap I will use! The scent is amazing, and it does not dry out my hands! I am a nurse and wash my hands constantly throughout the day, so it's nice to not have to worry about my soap at home drying my hands up!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
July 31, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
This product doesn't dry out my hands like any of the other brands out there. It smells nice, gets the dishes just as clean as I'd expect from Dawn, and it doesn't run out as quickly as many other brands. (A little goes a long way).
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.