BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
Very nice dishwashing soap. The scent is great and it doesn't leave your hands extremely dry and itchy! I started using it instead of the original and I'm never going back. It's an amazing product that I recommend giving a try.
Jane T.
Port richey
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have very dry hands and the usually get completely stripped of moisture anytime I wash dishes. Not with this stuff!! It cleans great and moisturizes as well!! Great price as well!!
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
I use his everyday to wash my dishes and it works wonders. It helps fight grease and other hard food. Not only does it wash the dishes well. It leaves my hands feeling very smooth and soft. I recommend this product highly.
Meggie H.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. I bought this at Target. I love the scent and that it leaves your hands feeling soft. The scent isn't overpowering. I would buy this again (and have multiple times).
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I remember as a kid doing dishes and having such dry hands afterwards but this dish soap has made all that a thing of the past. It does its job and gets the dishes clean but it also keeps your hands moisturized.
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
Absolutely love this hand renewal dish soap. It keeps my hands feeling super soft at all times. I even used this brand of dish soap in a hand sugar scrub that I made for Bridesmaids. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Favorite dish soap. I have super dry skin and especially my hands and I feel like this really has some moisturizing component to it. Smells super fresh, cleans off dried stuck on food super well, would buy again
Teresa J.
Use all Dawn dishwashing detergent. All of them are great. Good smells & great price. Affordable. Good on your hands & cleans dishes even grease. I purchased it at a local grocery store. Our most used dish soap.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
Hands down my favorite dish soap! It smells great, cuts grease on cooking pots and pans, and doesn't dry out my hands so bad! I usually use gloves but I am confident that if I don't my hands won't be wrecked!
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Keep my hands from over drying while still working very well with getting rid of grease on dishes. It's really helpful since I wash dishes by hand a lot more than using the dishwasher. I will continue to buy.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.