BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
I absolutely love how clean my dishes get with this stuff and even more so how soft my hands are afterwards. It's alot of product for a small price and it's definitely a bargain. I get it every time and I try not to run out.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
This saves my hands! I feel like my hands are constantly in the sink and this does a great job to keep them soft! I pay a little extra to get a great product that is non drying and still powerful enough to get the job done.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA
Dawn Hand Renewal is a great product for those that wash their hands often. It has the same cleaning power as the original Dawn dish soap does but with a moisturizing factor for those with dry skin. It is my favorite dish soap and I will continue to repurchase it.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.