Add a Photo

Bianca L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nov. 10, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I've never used a dishwashing soap that smelled so good and left my hands feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is not aggressive nor fake smelling but leaves your kitchen smelling fresh and clean. My hands are softer than they were before!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Jber, AK
Aug. 22, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
June 25, 2016, 4:33 a.m.
Review for: Scent
Out of the many different dishwashing soaps I've tried, this one is my absolute favorite. It's tough enough to remove oil and grease build-up on dirty dishes yet gentle enough to use as a hand soap when needed. The smell is also wonderful.
Arlette G.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
July 3, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
June 25, 2016, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
When you have a million dishes and baby bottles to wash it's nice to have a soap that doesn't destroy your hands but instead keeps them soft as if you didn't know the meaning of washing dishes I love the smell and efficiency of this soap.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
June 29, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
July 11, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love the scent and cleaning power that Dawn has put in this soap! It really does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized, even if I wash dishes all day! The scent isn't overly pungent but very light and fresh. Recommend to everyone!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Nov. 6, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
My favorite soap! Dawn is know for cutting out the grease and cleaning the dishes all the way through! It does just that but normally my hands would dry out which is why I tried this product. My hand feel amazing after I wash my dishes!
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 5, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
July 13, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.