BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love the scent and cleaning power that Dawn has put in this soap! It really does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized, even if I wash dishes all day! The scent isn't overly pungent but very light and fresh. Recommend to everyone!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
My favorite soap! Dawn is know for cutting out the grease and cleaning the dishes all the way through! It does just that but normally my hands would dry out which is why I tried this product. My hand feel amazing after I wash my dishes!
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
I use this soap to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It works to remove all dirt and any stubborn makeup stains. I love it for this purpose. And of course it can also be used to wash your dishes and cleans them effectively :)
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Dedra H.
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL
Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.