Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA

Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Anna S.
Anna S.

I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA

Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY

I have purchased several scents of Dawn, and I always go back to this formulation. It is easy on the hands, and does a great job at cutting grease. I also use it for laundry whenever a grease spot occurs. It is very effective and a little goes a long way.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

The Dawn Hand Renewal is a wonderful alternative to typical dish soaps. The added benefit of softening hands is great as typical dish soaps dry the skin out terribly leaving hands chaffed and dry. The scent is amazing and the dishes become squeaky clean!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Luzy L.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA

I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco

I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.