Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA

I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY

This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI

We used this at a bakery I managed, where we washed our hands constantly. This helped immensely to protect our hands from drying out (hot water and cold dry weather don't mix!). Our hands felt very smooth and the scent was nice. Lots of good lather as well.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA

I absolutely love this product its great on dishes and can truly get the grease off with ease it's an awesome product and truly lives up to it's advertisement. It's also not to pricey and the quality is well worth the price I highly recommend this product.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I like dawn dish soap in general but this one with olay takes it to the next level. This does not dry out my hands, its quite the opposite. My hands feel soft and clean after doing dishes. This also smells great. I would recommend this dish soap to others.
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA

Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX

It's a good dish soap, works well for the basics... like cleaning dishes. ;-) Smells good, and is a decent hand soap. Not as sticky and drying as the regular Dawn. But if you like to make cleaning recipes, and the recipe calls for Dawn.... always go blue.
Anna S.
Anna S.

I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA

Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.