BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, cleans my dishes thoroughly, and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. It is a bit pricier than other dish soaps but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it!
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I prefer Dawn to any other brands. This is the best dishwashing liquid that removes grease in no time with only small amount of product used. I use it to remove oil stains from my clothes as well, just like other reviewer mentioned. No other detergent does it for me even after several washes. I dab a small amount of Dawn on stains, and wash clothes as usual, no soaking or prewashing needed. Back to this particular product. I don't think it does anything for my hands. I don't see any difference between this and the original blue product. I only wish they stopped putting so much fragrance in either one, sometimes pots and even food smell like Dawn, and I do try to rinse them very well.
Carla K.
Macy, IN
Dawn is great for cutting through the grease, but when used too often may dry out hands, that is why I love Dawn with Olay moisturizing, it helps to moisturize and soften my hands so they won't become dry and cracked.
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soap. It works well on dishes, but is also gentle on your hands. With regular dish soap, my hands get really dry and start to crack a little, but with this specific type, my hands aren't nearly ad dry or cracking.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Omg this is better for the hands as a mother that still hand washes dishes . Until we get blessed with a dishwasher!!! I am currently working with a different t dish soap I would still recommend this for the ladies ;)
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
The thing J love about this dish soap is that it has hand soap and moisturizer incorporated into it. This gives you soft hands even after your hands have been under the water for so long that they should be wrinkled.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This soap does make your hands soft! It helps because other fish soap leave your hands feeling dry and cracked especially if you are washing a lot of dishes for a long amount of time! I totally recommend this product
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.