Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Micah R.
Micah R.
Santa Rosa, CA

It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL

Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY

Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX

This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN

Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL

Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there, my dishes are always so clean, also it a very fair price for the product, its all good with dawn, i would tell everyone to use it also, very effective in cleaning dishes, everyone needs to give it a try
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Rhonda Y.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

Love this product! I did not think they could make a product that actually softens your hands while you do the dishes, but they did! I already liked Dawn to begin with. Love the scent. I buy it at Walmart. I keep buying it, would not use no other!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.