Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX

Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN

Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL

Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there, my dishes are always so clean, also it a very fair price for the product, its all good with dawn, i would tell everyone to use it also, very effective in cleaning dishes, everyone needs to give it a try
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi

Love this hand soap. It's a great scent, fresh and not too srtong After washing dishes my hands always feel nice and soft, which isn't usually the case. It's very affordable at both meijer and target. This is always on my list to get when I'm out.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN

Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I love all Dawn dish soaps. I find that no matter the scent, the softener, or anything else it still breaks through grease. My mom swears by this dish soap and actually keeps a small bottle under the sink at my place so she can use that when here.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.