BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN
At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Keeps skin soft.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH
Absolutely love this product! Doing dishes by hand can dry out your hands. But with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, it leaves your hands feeling smooth. It gets your dishes sparkling clean, cutting through tough grease. A little goes a long way!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
This dish soap by Dawn has changed the game with washing dishes! I love the pomegranate scent. Washing dishes used to dry my hands out so bad, but now with this soap I am able to keep nice soft hands. I have even used this as just hand soap.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've never used a dishwashing soap that smelled so good and left my hands feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is not aggressive nor fake smelling but leaves your kitchen smelling fresh and clean. My hands are softer than they were before!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
Out of the many different dishwashing soaps I've tried, this one is my absolute favorite. It's tough enough to remove oil and grease build-up on dirty dishes yet gentle enough to use as a hand soap when needed. The smell is also wonderful.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
When you have a million dishes and baby bottles to wash it's nice to have a soap that doesn't destroy your hands but instead keeps them soft as if you didn't know the meaning of washing dishes I love the smell and efficiency of this soap.
Arlette G.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.