Add a Photo

Amber T.
Greenfield, In
July 3, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love the smell of this and it does keep your hands softer. I normally wear gloves so that's not why I buy it. Dawn holds up so much longer than any other brand. I've tried most of them out and find I have to change my water out before I'm done.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, Fl
July 29, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
August Z.
August Z.
Topeka, KS
June 7, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate
It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
DeJa C.
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
July 9, 2016, 8:06 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA
July 29, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
June 26, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH
July 7, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Absolutely love this product! Doing dishes by hand can dry out your hands. But with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, it leaves your hands feeling smooth. It gets your dishes sparkling clean, cutting through tough grease. A little goes a long way!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Aug. 12, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Keeps skin soft.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 8, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
June 30, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Scent
This dish soap by Dawn has changed the game with washing dishes! I love the pomegranate scent. Washing dishes used to dry my hands out so bad, but now with this soap I am able to keep nice soft hands. I have even used this as just hand soap.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.