BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR
Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Love the smell of this and it does keep your hands softer. I normally wear gloves so that's not why I buy it. Dawn holds up so much longer than any other brand. I've tried most of them out and find I have to change my water out before I'm done.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL
The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
August Z.
August Z.
Clay Center , KS
It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Daija H.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA
This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
DeJa C.
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.