Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love this hand soap. It's a great scent, fresh and not too srtong After washing dishes my hands always feel nice and soft, which isn't usually the case. It's very affordable at both meijer and target. This is always on my list to get when I'm out.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there, my dishes are always so clean, also it a very fair price for the product, its all good with dawn, i would tell everyone to use it also, very effective in cleaning dishes, everyone needs to give it a try
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Dawn products. I love that this product cleans dishes while protecting your hands. I use this dish soap regularly. I love how it smells. I recommend this product to anyone who gets their nails done regularly. I buy this product frequently.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR
Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL
The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.