Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
July 26, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love all Dawn dish soaps. I find that no matter the scent, the softener, or anything else it still breaks through grease. My mom swears by this dish soap and actually keeps a small bottle under the sink at my place so she can use that when here.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
July 1, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Rhonda Y.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
July 6, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Love this product! I did not think they could make a product that actually softens your hands while you do the dishes, but they did! I already liked Dawn to begin with. Love the scent. I buy it at Walmart. I keep buying it, would not use no other!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
June 22, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
June 26, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Oct. 30, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
I love Dawn products. I love that this product cleans dishes while protecting your hands. I use this dish soap regularly. I love how it smells. I recommend this product to anyone who gets their nails done regularly. I buy this product frequently.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
June 29, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
July 25, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, Fl
July 29, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.