Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jane N.
Jane N.
Garland, TX

My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite soap for manicure time! It degreases my nail bed for better adhesion of wraps, lacquers, and gels but doesn't dry my hands out! I always recommend this soap to everyone interested in jamberry as part of my application instruction!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I love the hand renewal line! I'm not 100% sure if it really makes a difference as far as your hands go, but I love the way these smell and to be honest...there's no other dish soap like dawn as far as getting to the grease and grime! Highly recommend
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA

This is a Godsend! I usually wash all my dishes by hand, and once I started using this, I have found I didn't even need to put hand lotion on after.
My hands feel amazing, and it still removes grease from pots and pans! Go figure! Smells amazing too!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Hands down my favorite dish soap. Not only does it clean off grease and oily dishes but it keeps my hands soft. It is in price range for college students and will last much longer than any other dish soap guaranteed. This is the only dish soap I use.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL

Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Micah R.
Micah R.
Santa Rosa, CA

It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.