BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige P.
I love this dish soap. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes. It smells really fresh and clean. I also like the original Dawn blue liquid. You only need a small amiunt and it gets rid of the greasy feel from dishes and your hands.
Lindley G.
Oh my gosh. Obsessed. The smell alone is my favorite but it lathers well and also doesn't dry my hands out. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time which is great! Always buying this smelllllll, please do yourself a fav!
Kess S.
Davie, FL
It's moderately moisturizing which I do appreciate, but I just honestly buy this because of that big oil spill that happened and that commercial with them washing baby animals. I would buy this again and again for the animals.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This dish soap is awesome. I had to find one that wouldn't dry my hands out because just a slash of water they get dry and I finally found one. It's great on grease and smells wonderful. Plus I get it for under 3 dollars.
kristen v.
North Port
I love Dawn. I love supporting animals with my purchase of dawn. A little bit of soap can clean a whole sink full of dishes and it doesn't feel watered down. Plus, it makes my hands feel soft and smooth and I love that.
Cait F.
I love the scent of this dish soap. The added Olay helps keep my hands from drying out after washing dishes like other dish soaps. It creates a lot of suds, which helps me use less soap and get the most out of the bottle.
Ashley R.
Keeps my hands soft! I wash so many dishes since we don't have a dishwasher so I love that this doesn't dry out my hands! And it smells so good! It does a great job making my dishes look clean! You can find it anywhere!
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Omg this is better for the hands as a mother that still hand washes dishes . Until we get blessed with a dishwasher!!! I am currently working with a different t dish soap I would still recommend this for the ladies ;)
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.