Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL

I love this soap more than the original. For some reason I feel you need less of the product with the Olay soap than their others. I love the scent and if it's good/better for my skin, even better! Have been using Dawn for years and don't plan to change that.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.

Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.

I just want to rave about this product all the time! We used to use regular dish soap. When we switched to this, WOW! It smells so good that I actually enjoy doing dishes! And I walk away with my hands feeling softer than before! Such a revolutionary product!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA

This soap is amazing. First of all, it feels amazing on your hands. Secondly, it is AMAZING at getting anything off. Burned a pan? Use a little of this and a sponge to get everything off. It doesn't hurt that it smells lovely, and is not harmful to your skin.
Iesha R.
Iesha R.
Los Gatos, CA

It's soo neat Olay combined with dawn. I like my hands feeling soft after I wash them. This soap will cut through grease on your hands on your dishes clean anything with a sponge really well I highly recommend this product. This product has a very nice scent.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Grand Rapids, MI

I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Amber N.
Amber N.
Kalispell, MT

I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.