Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL

This is by far the best dish soap ever made i love how is combined with olay the price is right their perfect value . and the smell holly molly it smells great no conplain about this product it keeps your hands from getting older and yes I'm a repeating costumer
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN

I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Elisabeth G.
Elisabeth G.
Brewton, AL

I have super sensitive skin, and could never use regular dish detergents. My husband got this one day and brought it home ever since then I've been in LOVE. It smells great, it makes your hands feel amazing, and another plus for me my husband picked it out! LOL
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Uniondale, NY

This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
heidy p.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL

i love the scent of it and while it cleans wonderful my hands feels soft ive try different soap before but i really had kept this one it kills two bird with one stone really don't have nothing negative to say aboy this product or any dawn product in my opinion
Hope G.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO

This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX

Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.

Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.