BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love this hand soap. It's a great scent, fresh and not too srtong After washing dishes my hands always feel nice and soft, which isn't usually the case. It's very affordable at both meijer and target. This is always on my list to get when I'm out.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Rhonda Y.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Love this product! I did not think they could make a product that actually softens your hands while you do the dishes, but they did! I already liked Dawn to begin with. Love the scent. I buy it at Walmart. I keep buying it, would not use no other!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there, my dishes are always so clean, also it a very fair price for the product, its all good with dawn, i would tell everyone to use it also, very effective in cleaning dishes, everyone needs to give it a try
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I love all Dawn dish soaps. I find that no matter the scent, the softener, or anything else it still breaks through grease. My mom swears by this dish soap and actually keeps a small bottle under the sink at my place so she can use that when here.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Dawn products. I love that this product cleans dishes while protecting your hands. I use this dish soap regularly. I love how it smells. I recommend this product to anyone who gets their nails done regularly. I buy this product frequently.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.