BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
This saves my hands! I feel like my hands are constantly in the sink and this does a great job to keep them soft! I pay a little extra to get a great product that is non drying and still powerful enough to get the job done.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Baleigh C.
Oregon , OH
This product really does work wonders my hands get so dry from washing dishes. When I started using this it made that go away. It smells amazing it really does it's job good. I've repurchased it many time and will continue to
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA
Dawn Hand Renewal is a great product for those that wash their hands often. It has the same cleaning power as the original Dawn dish soap does but with a moisturizing factor for those with dry skin. It is my favorite dish soap and I will continue to repurchase it.
Jennifer G.
Crestview, FL
Best dawn soap ever! After washing your hands it leaves them so soft ! Doesn't feel like the pruny hands after in water. I get mine from my local Walmart. Pros, your dishes get nice and clean and your hands feel great while doing it.
Miranda C.
['Lakewood', ''], OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Lindley G.
Oh my gosh. Obsessed. The smell alone is my favorite but it lathers well and also doesn't dry my hands out. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time which is great! Always buying this smelllllll, please do yourself a fav!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.