BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA
Dawn Hand Renewal is a great product for those that wash their hands often. It has the same cleaning power as the original Dawn dish soap does but with a moisturizing factor for those with dry skin. It is my favorite dish soap and I will continue to repurchase it.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product really does work wonders my hands get so dry from washing dishes. When I started using this it made that go away. It smells amazing it really does it's job good. I've repurchased it many time and will continue to
Jennifer G.
Crestview , FL
Best dawn soap ever! After washing your hands it leaves them so soft ! Doesn't feel like the pruny hands after in water. I get mine from my local Walmart. Pros, your dishes get nice and clean and your hands feel great while doing it.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme , CA
This saves my hands! I feel like my hands are constantly in the sink and this does a great job to keep them soft! I pay a little extra to get a great product that is non drying and still powerful enough to get the job done.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.