BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsi M.
DeSoto
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Teonsha T.
I love using this dish detergent to wash dishes with. It very effective for breaking down grease and tough hard to get off food stains. Another plus is that it's easy on the hands and leaves me hands feeling very soft and the scent is absolutely wonderful.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
Love the smell of this product when I'm washing dishes. I just really love dawn soaps period. I feel like it cuts the grease pretty good when I'm washing. Depending on what we ate i don't need to use too much when washing. And my hands don't dry out after.
Jackie N.
This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
Sarah V.
Texas city, TX
All DAWN soaps are amazing, but this one is my favorite, for one cause its pink for two it smells great and three it works like a champ its not watery like alot of other dish soaps. A little goes a long way! And they always have sales on these.
Ann Marie B.
This dishwashing liquid doubles as a hand soap.  It helps soften your hands while you clean dishes.  I would recommend this to someone who is going to be hand washing dishes a lot and wants their hand to remain soft and supple.  It smells good as well.
Nora R.
I love Don he comes in so many great absent and the price is always so fordable in a little bit of it goes along way and when it comes to washing dishes and then leaves your hands feeling pretty soft afterwards and meet smells so good I love it
Shelby P.
The smell is amazing. Honestly washing my dishes is not gonna be my favorite thing but this makes it way better just doing the dishes and smelling it while you're doing it makes them more relaxing makes it feel like you're doing something right.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.