Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA

Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco

I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Kent, OH

Love the smell of this dishwashing soap! It's great for people that don't have a dishwasher because normal dish soap is very drying for hands but this one is like you're using normal hand soap. It also leaves the dishes very clean as well. Great product.
Luzy L.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA

I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Iris V.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ

Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA

This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA

This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY

This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, keeps my hands soft and moisturized throughout washing dishes, and even after!!! One of my fave dish soaps. Leaves my hands dry feeling, but that okay with me! It works well with washing dishes .. I have repurchased this numerous times
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.