BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Louisville , KY
I'm obsessed with this combo. Dawn and Olay are a match made in heaven. Especially since I don't have a dishwasher, I need a strong cleaning product but one that doesn't wreck my sensitive skin. It's worth the price and smells amazing.
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Hands down my favorite dish soap. It’s not harsh or drying when I do dishes. I really like he scent and the way my hands feel after using. It’s not super difficult to wash of hands like other dish soaps can be. I only use this product.
Sara C.
TACOMA, WA
I love the dawn brand but this soap the most because although I am cleaning the dishes my hands aren't getting dryed out. They also feel moisturized while doing the cleaning just as well. So no compromise just an overall great product.
Spencer B.
Dawn really gets me through what could be hours of dish washing in the matter of minutes! Soaking isn't always needed and the renewal makes your hands feel better than before doing the hoards of dishes from your husband and children!
Mary S.
Only one I buy! Dish soap dries out my hands really bad but I will only use dawn! This one does the opposite and softens my hands instead! Removes all grease including the icky grease coating left on some dishes! And it smells good!
Rosie U.
My roommates & I brought a very small bottle of this dish soap with us to college, and it lasted us almost 3 years! For small amounts of dishes it worked perfectly, smelled amazing, and lasted so long. I would recommend this product!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
The smell of this dish soap is amazing and it is so moisturizing. My hands feel like new after I use this. My dishes also seem to keep some of the scent and it gets the grime off of them really well. I will be purchasing this again.
Mii R.
Bronx , NY
It removes grease fast without drying your hands I use other dish soap and they were leaving my hands a bit dry and ruff so I switch to Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash and I haven't had that problem since
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Geraldine L.
Portsmouth
Dawn is my favorite dish soap, I love the way it smells, the way it makes my hands soft after using it, and the fact that it works on getting my dishes so clean. I would highly recommend dawn to anyone who has to hand wash dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.