Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Emily P.
Emily P.

My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maria A.
Maria A.

Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA

I love dawn, so when they came out with a product that was awesome and left my hands feeling soft, I was all for it. It's not like the original one, I thing because it takes more to wash but it's kinda worth it cuz it leaves your hands feeling great and awesome.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA

This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
Narda D.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Best dish soap out there!Don't think i'd ever change it for a different one. Always have the best scent and they are the softest for your hand and literally clean up everything and anything you can think of. Great for keeping my makeup brushes and sponges clean
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI

Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA

Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Christie G.
Christie G.

This is the ONLY dish soap I can use. I have very sensitive skin and this causes no irritation. In fact it helps sooth what irritation is already there. I love the way it smells and it works just as good as traditional Dawn and not much price difference either!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.