Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA

Best dish soap ever. I love the way this dish soap smells but also I love the way it leaves my hands feeling so soft after using it. When I do wash dishes this just for some reason puts me in a good mood the smell alone. Grab this dish soap you will not regret it.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.

LOVE this brand ! The price is great ! and the smell that radiates from the sink when I use this is amazing. when I am done my hands feel very moisturized and that is a great feeling. I recommend to anyone that has their hands in dish soap for any amount of time.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Hartsville, SC

I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Emily P.
Emily P.

My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maria A.
Maria A.

Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA

I love dawn, so when they came out with a product that was awesome and left my hands feeling soft, I was all for it. It's not like the original one, I thing because it takes more to wash but it's kinda worth it cuz it leaves your hands feeling great and awesome.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA

This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.