BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mary S.
Only one I buy! Dish soap dries out my hands really bad but I will only use dawn! This one does the opposite and softens my hands instead! Removes all grease including the icky grease coating left on some dishes! And it smells good!
Spencer B.
Dawn really gets me through what could be hours of dish washing in the matter of minutes! Soaking isn't always needed and the renewal makes your hands feel better than before doing the hoards of dishes from your husband and children!
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
Mii R.
Bronx , NY
It removes grease fast without drying your hands I use other dish soap and they were leaving my hands a bit dry and ruff so I switch to Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash and I haven't had that problem since
Geraldine L.
Portsmouth
Dawn is my favorite dish soap, I love the way it smells, the way it makes my hands soft after using it, and the fact that it works on getting my dishes so clean. I would highly recommend dawn to anyone who has to hand wash dishes.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Ariana S.
My FAVORITE brand of soap and my all time favorite SCENT!! It's very affordable and easy to find at any drug store!! Highly recommended. I will buy again and again!
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.