Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Knoxville, TN

I love the Dawn hand renewal dish soap because I don't have to worry about the soap drying out my already dry skin. It smells amazing, and my hands always feel like I've just used lotion on them after using the product. Not to mention - it cleans my dishes!
Carol N.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY

Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.

I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA

I absolutely love this product its great on dishes and can truly get the grease off with ease it's an awesome product and truly lives up to it's advertisement. It's also not to pricey and the quality is well worth the price I highly recommend this product.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Anna S.
Anna S.

I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY

I have purchased several scents of Dawn, and I always go back to this formulation. It is easy on the hands, and does a great job at cutting grease. I also use it for laundry whenever a grease spot occurs. It is very effective and a little goes a long way.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA

Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.