BY DAWN #16 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Olivia H.
Whiteland, IN
I got a trial size of this and I love it! It smells amazing and It is a beautiful pink color! It washes really well! I loved that It was so cheap and that it doesn't take up too much room in my dorm! I love to have good smelling dish soap when I wash dishes!
Lismely G.
This dishwasher is a must specially if you like me that doesn’t use much the dishwasher unless you have a party this soap have a amazing smell and leaves your hands solf after all the scrubbing I purchase it at Walmart and will continue to use and recommend!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought this was lie when I bought it....but my hands are actually soft after washing. I don't run to the lotion immediately after, and my dishes are clean! I either buy at Meijer or Aldi. It is more expensive than the store brand, but worth every penny!
Sarah G.
There is nothing better than Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash! I love when the big famous brands partner together to create an amazing product! Completely effective in washing my dishes and also cleaning my hands and making me everything smell great
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This dish soap works well and smells amazing. It gets things clean without reside. It is effective by targeting the dirty spots right away. It is a little pricey you can definitely find cheaper dish soap but I think it's worth it. I have bought it multiple times.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.