BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA
This is a Godsend! I usually wash all my dishes by hand, and once I started using this, I have found I didn't even need to put hand lotion on after.
My hands feel amazing, and it still removes grease from pots and pans! Go figure! Smells amazing too!
Amy C.
Amy C.
I love the hand renewal line! I'm not 100% sure if it really makes a difference as far as your hands go, but I love the way these smell and to be honest...there's no other dish soap like dawn as far as getting to the grease and grime! Highly recommend
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia
I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite soap for manicure time! It degreases my nail bed for better adhesion of wraps, lacquers, and gels but doesn't dry my hands out! I always recommend this soap to everyone interested in jamberry as part of my application instruction!
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX
Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.