Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Megan K.
Megan K.

If you don't use this to wash dishes, shame on you! The scent is wonderful and the moisturizer in the formula allows you to wash dishes without your hands drying out from the water and harsh soap. It comes in a few different scents and each one is worth the purchase
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Orlando, FL

This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Jaque I.
Jaque I.
Pacoima, CA

I have tried that and the smell is amazing is the best thing and is really effective is not disappointing at all it has a really nice scent and is really beautiful the pros is everything I don't have cons I would recommend this to everyone because is the best thing.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I really love this product because most dish washing detergents leave my hands feeling weird but this product leaves them smelling good, the dishes clean, and without a weird feeling. Anyone with sensitive hands and wants clean dishes should really try this product.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.

It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Toutle, WA

I normally used the Blue Dawn but I wanted to try the Hand Renewal Dawn Plus. I found that it was very effective, creamy, fragrant and made my hands soft. I would buy it again. I purchased mine at Safeway on sale and would recommend this to anyone that does dishes.
Coryn R.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN

I love dawn dish soap! it literally stays sudsy the longest out of all dish soap I have ever used. All the other stuff I go through twice as fast. i don't know what it is about dawn but they have a great product. And this one leaves your hands feeling silky smooth!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA

Dawn Hand Renewal is a great product for those that wash their hands often. It has the same cleaning power as the original Dawn dish soap does but with a moisturizing factor for those with dry skin. It is my favorite dish soap and I will continue to repurchase it.
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I really like how this makes your hands feel and it isn't harsh on your skin. It does really well with cleaning dishes and has a nice scent. I purchased mine from Kroger and will buy it again. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and don't want to wear gloves
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Being a college student with no access to a dishwasher you would think my hands would shrivel up and fall off washing all of those dishes by hand. But this stuff works like a dream. It kept my hands soft all year, and the smell was great too. 9/10 would recommend.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.