Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Aug. 6, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY
I have purchased several scents of Dawn, and I always go back to this formulation. It is easy on the hands, and does a great job at cutting grease. I also use it for laundry whenever a grease spot occurs. It is very effective and a little goes a long way.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
June 28, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA
Aug. 3, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
June 24, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco
Aug. 16, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
July 21, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Love the smell of this dishwashing soap! It's great for people that don't have a dishwasher because normal dish soap is very drying for hands but this one is like you're using normal hand soap. It also leaves the dishes very clean as well. Great product.
Luzy L.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
Aug. 28, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Iris V.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
June 24, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Scent
Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.