BY DAWN #21 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Lismely G.
This dishwasher is a must specially if you like me that doesn’t use much the dishwasher unless you have a party this soap have a amazing smell and leaves your hands solf after all the scrubbing I purchase it at Walmart and will continue to use and recommend!
Megan H.
Port Saint Lucie
I hardly ever wash dishes by hand but when i need to i use this soap. I dont notice any difference with my hands after i do wash dishes with this product. I don’t think the hand renewal portion is necessary, but i might purchase again just to get this scent.
Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I got a trial size of this and I love it! It smells amazing and It is a beautiful pink color! It washes really well! I loved that It was so cheap and that it doesn't take up too much room in my dorm! I love to have good smelling dish soap when I wash dishes!
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Sarah G.
There is nothing better than Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash! I love when the big famous brands partner together to create an amazing product! Completely effective in washing my dishes and also cleaning my hands and making me everything smell great
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought this was lie when I bought it....but my hands are actually soft after washing. I don't run to the lotion immediately after, and my dishes are clean! I either buy at Meijer or Aldi. It is more expensive than the store brand, but worth every penny!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.