BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Luzy L.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco
I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
Iris V.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
Jane N.
Jane N.
Garland, TX
My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
Julie M.
Julie M.
I really like this hand soap! This particular smell is wonderful and the Olay hand moisturizure definitely made my hands feel so soft which was a nice treat after washing a lot of dishes. I don't think that the price was too bad and I would recommend!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.