BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
L C.
Seatac, WA
I hand wash the pots and pans and only use the dishwasher for plates, cups, and silverware. I have to use this soap otherwise my fingers end up being sore and dry. This stuff doesn't let that happen. My hands never feel dry after washing dishes with this soap
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Megan M.
I only buy the hand renewal when I buy dish soap anymore! The difference between normal dish soap and the hand renewal is significant- plus it smells wonderful! The cleaning property is the same, but leaves a smooth, silky feeling to your hands after washing.
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this soap because it isn't harsh on my hands when I'm washing the dishes. I find that my hands feel less dry when I'm using this product compared to others. I put this product into a pump bottle so I don't use more than I need to.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
What a refreshing smell when it is time to stand at the dreaded sink and wash dishes. It cuts dirt and grim and leaves your hands fresh. If you have stuck on food just put a drop of dawn on it and it will come right off. My favorite dish soap.
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
I hope they never stop making this dish soap. It smells amazing, it works amazing, and it makes my hands feel amazing. I use it to wipe down every surface in my house and my house always smells great. Sometimes I even use it for laundry!
Bria R.
Bradenton , FL
This particular dish soap is actually my favorite because it leaves your hands feeling soft. We wash dishes quite often so dry hands are always a problem. That's why this product is so special, your hands are not dry and cracked after using.
Sara C.
Tacoma, WA
I love the dawn brand but this soap the most because although I am cleaning the dishes my hands aren't getting dryed out. They also feel moisturized while doing the cleaning just as well. So no compromise just an overall great product.
Kayla M.
Louisville, KY
I'm obsessed with this combo. Dawn and Olay are a match made in heaven. Especially since I don't have a dishwasher, I need a strong cleaning product but one that doesn't wreck my sensitive skin. It's worth the price and smells amazing.
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Hands down my favorite dish soap. It’s not harsh or drying when I do dishes. I really like he scent and the way my hands feel after using. It’s not super difficult to wash of hands like other dish soaps can be. I only use this product.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.