Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.

I m all for pomegranate smells so this was already on my good side before I even tried it. It does not disappoint, smells great and is SOFT on hands! Does not leave hands feeling dry and is thick enough that a bit on a sponge creates a good amount of lather!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI

I LOVE this. My hands get so dry in the winter, so it is so great that this soap doesn't dry them out anymore, especially since I don't have a dishwasher and I have to do all my dishes by hand. It works very well and it a bit pricier but definitely worth it.
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA

The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , Ca

I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Amy K.
Amy K.

This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Kayley H.
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN

Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky! It feels like you are putting lotion on! It is not expensive and smells extraordinary! It smells just like pomegranates! It works on sensitive skin and gets your dishes clean every time! I suggest everyone use this!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY

This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Vista, CA

This is by far my favorite soap to use for the dishes. It makes me feel better about washing the dishes without worrying about needing to wear gloves. The scent may not be for everyone but it isn't too strong which is good considering it is made for dishes.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.

I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.