Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I really love this product because most dish washing detergents leave my hands feeling weird but this product leaves them smelling good, the dishes clean, and without a weird feeling. Anyone with sensitive hands and wants clean dishes should really try this product.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.

It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Toutle, WA

I normally used the Blue Dawn but I wanted to try the Hand Renewal Dawn Plus. I found that it was very effective, creamy, fragrant and made my hands soft. I would buy it again. I purchased mine at Safeway on sale and would recommend this to anyone that does dishes.
Coryn R.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN

I love dawn dish soap! it literally stays sudsy the longest out of all dish soap I have ever used. All the other stuff I go through twice as fast. i don't know what it is about dawn but they have a great product. And this one leaves your hands feeling silky smooth!
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA

I really like how this makes your hands feel and it isn't harsh on your skin. It does really well with cleaning dishes and has a nice scent. I purchased mine from Kroger and will buy it again. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and don't want to wear gloves
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chicago, Illinois

Being a college student with no access to a dishwasher you would think my hands would shrivel up and fall off washing all of those dishes by hand. But this stuff works like a dream. It kept my hands soft all year, and the smell was great too. 9/10 would recommend.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA

Best dish soap ever. I love the way this dish soap smells but also I love the way it leaves my hands feeling so soft after using it. When I do wash dishes this just for some reason puts me in a good mood the smell alone. Grab this dish soap you will not regret it.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.

LOVE this brand ! The price is great ! and the smell that radiates from the sink when I use this is amazing. when I am done my hands feel very moisturized and that is a great feeling. I recommend to anyone that has their hands in dish soap for any amount of time.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC

I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.