BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ann Marie B.
This dishwashing liquid doubles as a hand soap.  It helps soften your hands while you clean dishes.  I would recommend this to someone who is going to be hand washing dishes a lot and wants their hand to remain soft and supple.  It smells good as well.
Deana K.
Even though I wear gloves sometimes I forget to put them on when I do dishes and this saves my hands. It's very soft and has a great sent. I know what I'm getting. I buy at Walmart and try to use coupons on these products. I always trust Dawn products.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Jade L.
I have a skin condition that causes not only soaps but water to burn my skin. My boyfriends mom bought this stuff for me and it really helps from keeping my hands from hurting while washing the dishes. Did I mention it smells amazing? It does!
mariah j.
Bakersfield
This product is very soapy unlike other brands that you have to keep on putting more soap on the sponge every few dishes PLUS your hands feel so much smoother after u do a house chore 👍 Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
I have seen commercials on the product and wanted to try it out for myself, i think its great and i love how it really leaves your hands smooth, never have i ever seen that in any other product. Its like a 2 in 1 kind of product its great!
Jade L.
I love this product. This is the only dish soap I can use and not have an allergic reaction to. It keeps my hands soft. The smell is a bonus! I love it. Great price as well
Megan M.
I only buy the hand renewal when I buy dish soap anymore! The difference between normal dish soap and the hand renewal is significant- plus it smells wonderful! The cleaning property is the same, but leaves a smooth, silky feeling to your hands after washing.
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this soap because it isn't harsh on my hands when I'm washing the dishes. I find that my hands feel less dry when I'm using this product compared to others. I put this product into a pump bottle so I don't use more than I need to.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.