Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH

I love Dawn Dish Soap. It really cuts the grease, which is amazing. The value is amazing because it is such a good dish soap that you don't have to use much of it. What ever Dawn did, they did it perfect, no other dish soap can compare. I will always buy this product.
Eunice T.
Eunice T.

I love this soap. Because not only doesn't it clean the dishes really good but it keeps your hands soft and not dry. I buy this at target and would repurchase again. Some people have a love or hate with the scent so just sniff it out first if your okay with it or not.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA

This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Latham, NY

Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Smelling great. I love it it make my hands so soft, thats what it says on the bottel right. i accualy like doing my dishes now. dawn is my favorite dish brand its very nice fr my dishes, my dishes likes it as well. I ussually by a bottel even before it runs out. lol.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Megan K.
Megan K.

If you don't use this to wash dishes, shame on you! The scent is wonderful and the moisturizer in the formula allows you to wash dishes without your hands drying out from the water and harsh soap. It comes in a few different scents and each one is worth the purchase
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Orlando, FL

This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Jaque I.
Jaque I.
Pacoima, CA

I have tried that and the smell is amazing is the best thing and is really effective is not disappointing at all it has a really nice scent and is really beautiful the pros is everything I don't have cons I would recommend this to everyone because is the best thing.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.