BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amy K.
Amy K.
This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
I absolutely love this product its great on dishes and can truly get the grease off with ease it's an awesome product and truly lives up to it's advertisement. It's also not to pricey and the quality is well worth the price I highly recommend this product.
Anna S.
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA
Love the feel and smell of this soap! Get's the job done but doesn't dry out my hands. Purchase it from Sam's Club and Walmart. The price and value of it is great. Dawn is a trustworthy brand. The new scent is great. Better than any other brand out there.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY
I have purchased several scents of Dawn, and I always go back to this formulation. It is easy on the hands, and does a great job at cutting grease. I also use it for laundry whenever a grease spot occurs. It is very effective and a little goes a long way.
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco
I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Love the smell of this dishwashing soap! It's great for people that don't have a dishwasher because normal dish soap is very drying for hands but this one is like you're using normal hand soap. It also leaves the dishes very clean as well. Great product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.