BY DAWN

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
This is my favorite dawn makes your hands so smooth after doing the dishes smelled amazing I've never seen dish soap quite like this I would recommend to everyone
Heather M.
This dish soap is quite nice. It cleans very well and leaves my hands soft and hydrated. It has a nice smell to it but i am curious To try the other scents. I definitely recommend this to people who have to wash dishes by hands as it is very gentle yet cleans well.
Candace L.
Ganado, AZ
My fav! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as fast as other dish soap does. It has a nice thick texture and always does what I need it to do. I buy it when I go to the grocery store. If it's out of stock when I go, I don't buy any until it's in stock again.
Madicyn Q.
Love how this soap makes my hands so soft! Its a great value for the price and smells delicious. It is a bit more pricey than competitors but I find myself using less of it for hard to tackle grease and stuck on food so it lasts longer. I would absolutely recommend.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dish detergent is super soft and comfortable on my hands when I was dishes. It also cleans the dishes very well and makes them nice and clean, and also smell wonderful depending on the scent you get! I normally pick mine up from Walmart, and you should too!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
I love that this product has partnered with Olay. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized after you have washed the dishes. It's great even for men! Not only does it clean your dishes well, smell good, and look great, it makes your hands soft as well.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.