BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
I only buy dawn dish soap. It lasts much longer than other brands and I feel like it cleans better as well. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash has an amazing scent and does not dry out my hands.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
I love Dawn as a brand and really wanted to love this Hand Renewal dish soap but I just can’t. The scent and residue sticks to anything you wash wether it’s your hands or your dishes and is a pain to get rid of it! I made the mistake of using a decent amount on a bottle brush to wash my daughters bottles and I couldn’t get the soap residue off and ended up tossing them! I love dawn but I do not like this soap.
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! I can get so many other ones with coupons but there is no comparison! Since I have naturally dry skin the Olay in it helps with my hands not drying out so fast after washing dishes. Especially when I'm doing a lot of them. The way dawn cuts through the grease,heavy dried food is amazing. I will always only buy dawn. Also it helps save wildlife form oil spills! Winning!
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
My hands can get irritated from using other dish soaps but this is the best I have used. It is gentle on my hands yet tough on dishes to get the dirtiness out and away. It smells wonderful and feels really good
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
I absolutely love this dish soap, one it makes my hands so soft, two it cuts grease just like regular Dawn and three it smells really good. This is literally the only kind of dish soap I have used for the last 3 or 4 years. My mother in law was the one that found it and tried it and she loved it so she told me about it and I have used it ever since because it is awesome....for a dish soap anyway.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Dawn is the best. It cleans that stubborn grease and grime off of your dishes and leaves them smelling great. It's a fantastic deal for the price and it is my go to dish soap. I would absolutely recommend it.
Judith H.
Gaston
This is my all-time favorite dish soap. The Olay hand renewal keeps my hands so soft! I bite my fingernails so I am constantly washing my hands and this will not dry them out!! And it cleans my dishes great!
Alexis B.
This great for when you don't wear gloves while washing because it doesn't make your hands dry out or get a weird texture. And it smells great. And it has different smells so you can which one you want.
Morgan C.
My favorite dish soap by far, dawn cuts through grease and leaves my dishes very clean. This also has leaves my hands feeling super soft. Unlike most dish soaps I’ve used in the past they would make my hands dry out but since I’ve switched to this kind I’ve not had any problems. It also has a very nice scent.
Samantha O.
I love this stuff! It actually does keep your hands pretty soft and the smell is amazing! I don't hand wash dishes very often, but when I do, I love using this product. My hands don't get dried out at all! I even use it to wash my hands sometimes :) It's very affordable and a little bit goes along way. We are definitely Dawn people and I would recommend this to anyone!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.