BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the scent of this dish soap! It’s also very important to me that my soap doesn’t dry my hands out. This product actually moisturizes my hands which Is a major plus. It’s super affordable and surpassed my expectations. I’m obsessed.
Sidney H.
Cincinnati
My favorite dish soap, for sure. It doesn’t leave you smelling like a dirty rag, as most dish soaps do and doesn’t dry your hands out as much. Be careful not to soak things too long with this soap or it leaves a bit of a taste behind.
Rose L.
Fort Wayne , IN
Dawn is the only soap brand I use. It’s safe for the environment and this particular soap keeps your hands nice and soft even when washing lots of dishes. I will always pay the extra dollar over other brands for this awesome soap!
Victoria K.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
So I have a horrible problem with dry hands and while I don't have a dish washer I have to hand wash my dishes. It gets to be really hard on me. So when I found this I was really excited! No more cracked hands and no more pain !
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
My roommate bought this dish soap and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that if it was good for hand moisturizing than it’d probably leave some sort of residue on my dishes but that’s not the case. My hands get so dry from washing the dishes that this product is a life saver. I once bought a cheap soap and my hands got so dry they would hurt. I quickly went through the bottle so I could buy this again for the sake of my hands lol!
Amber F.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! I can get so many other ones with coupons but there is no comparison! Since I have naturally dry skin the Olay in it helps with my hands not drying out so fast after washing dishes. Especially when I'm doing a lot of them. The way dawn cuts through the grease,heavy dried food is amazing. I will always only buy dawn. Also it helps save wildlife form oil spills! Winning!
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
So many soaps dry out my hands. But not this one. It keeps them moisturized while fighting grease. The price point is great and it smells amazing. Compared to the other products at publix, this one can’t be beat.
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I love Dawn soap for my dishes but hate the harshness it can cause on my hands. With this soap, you can have nice, smooth hands that smell amazing! I especially love the pomegranate because it is so refreshing!
Venus L.
Dawn makes some of the best dish cleaner soaps and I want to give a five star rating! It’s affordable an has an amazing smell! I use it everyday and it really gets the job done! I encourage everyone to buy it!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
I absolutely love this dish soap, one it makes my hands so soft, two it cuts grease just like regular Dawn and three it smells really good. This is literally the only kind of dish soap I have used for the last 3 or 4 years. My mother in law was the one that found it and tried it and she loved it so she told me about it and I have used it ever since because it is awesome....for a dish soap anyway.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.