BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This hand soap is great. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands looking nice when I wash my dishes. I have always had a problem with my hands drying out from dish soap but this kind doesn't. However, I feel that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning grease or tough to remove food on the dishes since it is so targeted at keeping our hands soft. I have only bought it once, and I'm not sure that I would buy it again though.
Love this stuff! It really does moisturize your hands while washing dishes. I prefer to wash my dishes by hand, but it usually makes my hands really dry. So bad to the point where my skin starts to peel around my nails, yuck! I feel that this dish soap actually replenishes the moisture to my hands while also leaving my dishes squeaky clean! I also love the scent of this one! Very refreshing and fruity!
Tamara O.
Love how this company always finds a way to help those in need when you pruchase one of their dish washing liquid soaps. Not only do they do good to the community but to your hands! Many dish washing utensils tend to harm your soft tender hands into rough hard surfaces hands which are unpleasant to the eye. But this product not only helps with dishes but keeping those hands soft when you need it
Arianna H.
The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap is an amazing soap that leaves you feeling baby soft while your dishes are spotless. No more of that squeaky, grimy feeling after washing the dishes! Say hello to a time where you are excited to do the chores due to the lavishing smell and feel of Dawn Plus, Hand Renewal Dish Soap. (And while you're at it, you might as well buy the bigger one!)
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Time and time again while shopping for dish soap, I continue to purchase Dawn. I don't even bother with any other dish soap brands because I know that there is not another soap brand that even compares. The Dawn plus hand renewal not only gets the dish washing job done but it also makes your hands feel extremely soft and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Liza L.
Chancellor, AL
This is my favorite dish soap ever! My boyfriend and I always get this kind. If the store is out we go somewhere else. It is usually easy to find because most stores carry it. I typically get it from Walmart or Dollar General. It cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth even after an hours worth of dishes. Cuts through grease effectively too!
Jhonie M.
I won't lie, I HATE washing dishes. Thus, I have to have the dopest soaps, scrub wands, and sponges around. Seriously, I care about the soap that I use to wash dishes. This stuff smells great, it doesn't leave my hands feeling pruney or red, and it cleans my dishes like a champ. I don't have a dishwasher so it means something that I trust this soap to get my dishes clean.
Maxie M.
I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Best dish washing soap I've ever used. It really does leave my hands soft and supple after usage. The pros about this product is it cleans through grease throughly and leaves no residue of oil. This is a super effective product if you don't want to do a second wash just because you feel like there is still residue left. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.