Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Sterling Hts, MI

Let me first say that I love Dawn dish soaps. Dawn cuts thru grease like no other. It only takes a little unlike other brands. I also have very sensitive skin & most detergents dry out my hands & aggravate my exczema. This Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal not only does an awesome job washing my dishes, smells great but leaves my hands soft & doesn't break them out or dry them up. I have highly recommended this to everyone that comes into my home.
First off, this is Dawn! The best grease fighting dish soap there is! The hand renewal plus pomegrante smell is very light. You can feel the moisturizer in the soap. My hands are definitely not as dry if I was to use another dish soap. We don't use it very often due to the fact my husband does not like the feel of the moisturizer, and he is not big on the scent! But I keep me a bottle under the sink for when I do the dishes!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC

This hand soap is great. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands looking nice when I wash my dishes. I have always had a problem with my hands drying out from dish soap but this kind doesn't. However, I feel that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning grease or tough to remove food on the dishes since it is so targeted at keeping our hands soft. I have only bought it once, and I'm not sure that I would buy it again though.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ

Dawn has always been my go to for dish washing, but this one is my favorite. I'm constantly washing bottles and different pans/utensils that I don't want in the dishwasher and this soap honestly has saved my hands. I was getting to dried out from being in the water all the time my hands were actually cracking open and bleeding. Once we switched I have had no issues, so thank you Dawn! Oh and you can't beat the smell💞
Kristy C.
Kristy C.

This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Love this stuff! It really does moisturize your hands while washing dishes. I prefer to wash my dishes by hand, but it usually makes my hands really dry. So bad to the point where my skin starts to peel around my nails, yuck! I feel that this dish soap actually replenishes the moisture to my hands while also leaving my dishes squeaky clean! I also love the scent of this one! Very refreshing and fruity!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

Love how this company always finds a way to help those in need when you pruchase one of their dish washing liquid soaps. Not only do they do good to the community but to your hands! Many dish washing utensils tend to harm your soft tender hands into rough hard surfaces hands which are unpleasant to the eye. But this product not only helps with dishes but keeping those hands soft when you need it
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA

Best dish soap ever! When I lived in my first apartment, I didn't have a dishwasher so I had to wash everything by hand. I went through a lot of dish soap. After a few weeks, I was sick and tired of the boring original scent. I picked this up and haven't looked back since. I love the pomegranate scent and the Olay hand renewal literally saved my hands from dish-washing-death!
Arianna H.
Arianna H.

The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap is an amazing soap that leaves you feeling baby soft while your dishes are spotless. No more of that squeaky, grimy feeling after washing the dishes! Say hello to a time where you are excited to do the chores due to the lavishing smell and feel of Dawn Plus, Hand Renewal Dish Soap. (And while you're at it, you might as well buy the bigger one!)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.