BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
I LOVE this. My hands get so dry in the winter, so it is so great that this soap doesn't dry them out anymore, especially since I don't have a dishwasher and I have to do all my dishes by hand. It works very well and it a bit pricier but definitely worth it.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I m all for pomegranate smells so this was already on my good side before I even tried it. It does not disappoint, smells great and is SOFT on hands! Does not leave hands feeling dry and is thick enough that a bit on a sponge creates a good amount of lather!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Kayley H.
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN
Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky! It feels like you are putting lotion on! It is not expensive and smells extraordinary! It smells just like pomegranates! It works on sensitive skin and gets your dishes clean every time! I suggest everyone use this!
Carol N.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
We used this at a bakery I managed, where we washed our hands constantly. This helped immensely to protect our hands from drying out (hot water and cold dry weather don't mix!). Our hands felt very smooth and the scent was nice. Lots of good lather as well.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I love the Dawn hand renewal dish soap because I don't have to worry about the soap drying out my already dry skin. It smells amazing, and my hands always feel like I've just used lotion on them after using the product. Not to mention - it cleans my dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.