BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This soap smells amazing! It could wash dishes if you wanted to, but more than anything it's a great soap for your hands. It keeps your hands feeling moisturized and soft. And it's nice to have in the kitchen to use while you're cooking and what not :-)
Gina C.
East hanover, NJ
I have very dry skin, and this soap not only gets my dishes clean, it's also gentle on my hands. It also has s nice scent that isn't too over powering. Tip: I also use this mixed with white vinegar to clean the soap scum out of my shower, it works great!
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Teonsha T.
I love using this dish detergent to wash dishes with. It very effective for breaking down grease and tough hard to get off food stains. Another plus is that it's easy on the hands and leaves me hands feeling very soft and the scent is absolutely wonderful.
Kelsi M.
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
Love the smell of this product when I'm washing dishes. I just really love dawn soaps period. I feel like it cuts the grease pretty good when I'm washing. Depending on what we ate i don't need to use too much when washing. And my hands don't dry out after.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I think we will always prefer the basic dawn that everyone has grown to love, but this is a close second!! I love that it's gentle on our families hands and the smell is great. Oddly enough the color is what throws me off- it's just not your traditional blue dawn!
Nora R.
I love Don he comes in so many great absent and the price is always so fordable in a little bit of it goes along way and when it comes to washing dishes and then leaves your hands feeling pretty soft afterwards and meet smells so good I love it
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.