BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I m all for pomegranate smells so this was already on my good side before I even tried it. It does not disappoint, smells great and is SOFT on hands! Does not leave hands feeling dry and is thick enough that a bit on a sponge creates a good amount of lather!
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Carol N.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Vista, CA
This is by far my favorite soap to use for the dishes. It makes me feel better about washing the dishes without worrying about needing to wear gloves. The scent may not be for everyone but it isn't too strong which is good considering it is made for dishes.
Kayley H.
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN
Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky! It feels like you are putting lotion on! It is not expensive and smells extraordinary! It smells just like pomegranates! It works on sensitive skin and gets your dishes clean every time! I suggest everyone use this!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
We used this at a bakery I managed, where we washed our hands constantly. This helped immensely to protect our hands from drying out (hot water and cold dry weather don't mix!). Our hands felt very smooth and the scent was nice. Lots of good lather as well.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I love the Dawn hand renewal dish soap because I don't have to worry about the soap drying out my already dry skin. It smells amazing, and my hands always feel like I've just used lotion on them after using the product. Not to mention - it cleans my dishes!
Amy K.
Amy K.
This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.