Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

My hands feel soooo soft after using this soap to do the dishes. We keep it in a hand dispenser as well as a dish soap dispenser! It smells great and works well to use on the dishes themselves, obviously. I would totally recommend this to others and also would buy again.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Karen L.
Karen L.

As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA

This product is perfect for the winter months when washing our hands often takes a huge toll on our moisture factor. I can say for myself washing dishes (though I don't need to often) dries out my hands tremendously. This soap renews your hands and prevents the dryness!
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC

Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Hand Renewal Dawn is a product I have used a few times. It works quite well, got it for a good value, and it has a lovely Pomegranate fragrance. I would buy it again. Not sure how much renewal it actually does, but over time we shall see. I would recommend it to others.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY

I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Magally C.
Magally C.

I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
ashlee k.
ashlee k.
Crestview, Fl

It seems like I am always doing dishes. And with that comes the drying out from the dish soap. I was super excited when I tried this. It moisturizes my hands while doing dishes. It also smells amazing. And on top of that it cleans super well without me having to scrub.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.