Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2076)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Amber N.
Amber N.
Kalispell, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
This soap is amazing. First of all, it feels amazing on your hands. Secondly, it is AMAZING at getting anything off. Burned a pan? Use a little of this and a sponge to get everything off. It doesn't hurt that it smells lovely, and is not harmful to your skin.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Comstock Park, MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
I LOVE this. My hands get so dry in the winter, so it is so great that this soap doesn't dry them out anymore, especially since I don't have a dishwasher and I have to do all my dishes by hand. It works very well and it a bit pricier but definitely worth it.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I m all for pomegranate smells so this was already on my good side before I even tried it. It does not disappoint, smells great and is SOFT on hands! Does not leave hands feeling dry and is thick enough that a bit on a sponge creates a good amount of lather!
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Carol N.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.