BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
heidy p.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i love the scent of it and while it cleans wonderful my hands feels soft ive try different soap before but i really had kept this one it kills two bird with one stone really don't have nothing negative to say aboy this product or any dawn product in my opinion
Hope G.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
This soap is amazing. First of all, it feels amazing on your hands. Secondly, it is AMAZING at getting anything off. Burned a pan? Use a little of this and a sponge to get everything off. It doesn't hurt that it smells lovely, and is not harmful to your skin.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Iesha R.
Iesha R.
Los Gatos, CA
It's soo neat Olay combined with dawn. I like my hands feeling soft after I wash them. This soap will cut through grease on your hands on your dishes clean anything with a sponge really well I highly recommend this product. This product has a very nice scent.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.
I just want to rave about this product all the time! We used to use regular dish soap. When we switched to this, WOW! It smells so good that I actually enjoy doing dishes! And I walk away with my hands feeling softer than before! Such a revolutionary product!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.