BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
We used this at a bakery I managed, where we washed our hands constantly. This helped immensely to protect our hands from drying out (hot water and cold dry weather don't mix!). Our hands felt very smooth and the scent was nice. Lots of good lather as well.
Amy K.
This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN
Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky! It feels like you are putting lotion on! It is not expensive and smells extraordinary! It smells just like pomegranates! It works on sensitive skin and gets your dishes clean every time! I suggest everyone use this!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I love the Dawn hand renewal dish soap because I don't have to worry about the soap drying out my already dry skin. It smells amazing, and my hands always feel like I've just used lotion on them after using the product. Not to mention - it cleans my dishes!
Miriam T.
Vista, CA
This is by far my favorite soap to use for the dishes. It makes me feel better about washing the dishes without worrying about needing to wear gloves. The scent may not be for everyone but it isn't too strong which is good considering it is made for dishes.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
I absolutely love this product its great on dishes and can truly get the grease off with ease it's an awesome product and truly lives up to it's advertisement. It's also not to pricey and the quality is well worth the price I highly recommend this product.
Brittany F.
I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.