BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I got a trial size of this and I love it! It smells amazing and It is a beautiful pink color! It washes really well! I loved that It was so cheap and that it doesn't take up too much room in my dorm! I love to have good smelling dish soap when I wash dishes!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This dish soap works well and smells amazing. It gets things clean without reside. It is effective by targeting the dirty spots right away. It is a little pricey you can definitely find cheaper dish soap but I think it's worth it. I have bought it multiple times.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought this was lie when I bought it....but my hands are actually soft after washing. I don't run to the lotion immediately after, and my dishes are clean! I either buy at Meijer or Aldi. It is more expensive than the store brand, but worth every penny!
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Kelsi M.
DeSoto
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I have very dry skin, and this soap not only gets my dishes clean, it's also gentle on my hands. It also has s nice scent that isn't too over powering. Tip: I also use this mixed with white vinegar to clean the soap scum out of my shower, it works great!
Teonsha T.
I love using this dish detergent to wash dishes with. It very effective for breaking down grease and tough hard to get off food stains. Another plus is that it's easy on the hands and leaves me hands feeling very soft and the scent is absolutely wonderful.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.