Add a Photo

Photos (13)
April B.
April B.
Bellaire, OH

i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Alysandra M.
Alysandra M.
El Paso, TX

Dawn is another one of my favorite brands. The fact that it has Olay mixed into it makes me love it even more. Other soaps dry out your hands but this one doesn't. It's a little more expensive than the other kinds but it's totally worth it. A small amount gets the job done.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN

This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Corning, CA

I wash my hands constantly and I typically do the dishes multiple times a day which really dries out my hands. This hand renewal really helps with hands and smells great! My hands feel much softer after using it and has that great power of Dawn. Same price as regular dawn.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Austin, TX

No one likes doing dishes but this totally helps get them done. Not only do does it get the work done but it also smells so great. It is noting compared to that soappy smell you get with other soaps. For the price it can be a bit high but basically depending where you buy.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX

I love the way this brand works specially with a single drop its amazing the hand treatment specially for us moms that have to clean around our houses it keeps the hands in an amazing softness its like a treatment to pamper yourself while you do dishes the scent is amazing
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Kent, OH

I love this because normal dish soaps dry out my hands so badly. This one doesn't at all and the pomegranate scent is a nice change from the usual chemical smelling scents of regular dish soap. There's not much a price difference in comparison to regular dish soap either.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
King George

This is one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the look and the smell is lovely! I also love that it isn't drying, it's actually moisturizing. This is my go-to dish soap. I may pull out the regular blue Dawn every once in a while for tough stuck on items. Highly recommend!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.