Add a Photo

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Aug. 19, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
July 28, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Plus
This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
July 25, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
July 5, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This is by far the best dish soap ever made i love how is combined with olay the price is right their perfect value . and the smell holly molly it smells great no conplain about this product it keeps your hands from getting older and yes I'm a repeating costumer
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
June 20, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Christie G.
Christie G.
July 6, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
This is the ONLY dish soap I can use. I have very sensitive skin and this causes no irritation. In fact it helps sooth what irritation is already there. I love the way it smells and it works just as good as traditional Dawn and not much price difference either!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
Sept. 19, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
heidy p.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
Nov. 9, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
i love the scent of it and while it cleans wonderful my hands feels soft ive try different soap before but i really had kept this one it kills two bird with one stone really don't have nothing negative to say aboy this product or any dawn product in my opinion
Hope G.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
Aug. 25, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap is amazing. First of all, it feels amazing on your hands. Secondly, it is AMAZING at getting anything off. Burned a pan? Use a little of this and a sponge to get everything off. It doesn't hurt that it smells lovely, and is not harmful to your skin.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.