Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Casey H.
Casey H.
Lawrenceburg, Ky

I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
Jamelynn R.
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX

This stuff doesn't make my hands soft at all. Although it does do its other job of washing the dishes, the misleading name and meaning shouldn't be there. I like the overall scent, and I love the dawn brand, but saying this stuff is "hard renewal" is just a little farfetched.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX

This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ

I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.

My hands will forever thank dawn....THANKYOU!! For people who love to have family over and make a big never, this is for you lol. Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves but after you do our hands get really dry:( but thanks to this product that actually works is great.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
portsmouth, OH

Dawn dish liquid soap is about the only brand I ever use. the pomegranate is just one of the fine scent of the the hand renewals Dawn with Olay has. it is very good value and they are always going on sale. one bottle has lasted me over 6 months!. I would recommend to anyone!
Kiley W.
Kiley W.

this is the best dish soap/ hand soap out there ! it smells AMAZING and doesn't leave your hands all dry and weird feeling. there's definitely cheaper soaps out there - but this one tops the charts in my opinion. i'm a repeat buyer and probably will be as long as it's sold.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
April B.
April B.
Bellaire, OH

i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.