BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter , SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
I love dawn, so when they came out with a product that was awesome and left my hands feeling soft, I was all for it. It's not like the original one, I thing because it takes more to wash but it's kinda worth it cuz it leaves your hands feeling great and awesome.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maria A.
Maria A.
Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Christie G.
Christie G.
This is the ONLY dish soap I can use. I have very sensitive skin and this causes no irritation. In fact it helps sooth what irritation is already there. I love the way it smells and it works just as good as traditional Dawn and not much price difference either!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
This is by far the best dish soap ever made i love how is combined with olay the price is right their perfect value . and the smell holly molly it smells great no conplain about this product it keeps your hands from getting older and yes I'm a repeating costumer
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.