BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Emily P.
Emily P.
My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
I love dawn, so when they came out with a product that was awesome and left my hands feeling soft, I was all for it. It's not like the original one, I thing because it takes more to wash but it's kinda worth it cuz it leaves your hands feeling great and awesome.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
Christie G.
Christie G.
This is the ONLY dish soap I can use. I have very sensitive skin and this causes no irritation. In fact it helps sooth what irritation is already there. I love the way it smells and it works just as good as traditional Dawn and not much price difference either!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.