Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Karen L.
Karen L.

As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Hand Renewal Dawn is a product I have used a few times. It works quite well, got it for a good value, and it has a lovely Pomegranate fragrance. I would buy it again. Not sure how much renewal it actually does, but over time we shall see. I would recommend it to others.
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC

Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY

I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA

This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Eunice T.
Eunice T.

I love this soap. Because not only doesn't it clean the dishes really good but it keeps your hands soft and not dry. I buy this at target and would repurchase again. Some people have a love or hate with the scent so just sniff it out first if your okay with it or not.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH

I love Dawn Dish Soap. It really cuts the grease, which is amazing. The value is amazing because it is such a good dish soap that you don't have to use much of it. What ever Dawn did, they did it perfect, no other dish soap can compare. I will always buy this product.
Smelling great. I love it it make my hands so soft, thats what it says on the bottel right. i accualy like doing my dishes now. dawn is my favorite dish brand its very nice fr my dishes, my dishes likes it as well. I ussually by a bottel even before it runs out. lol.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Latham, NY

Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.