BY DAWN #20 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Nikole K.
I’ve always used and loved Dawn dish soap, but this scent is my favorite by far. I have always purchased Dawn since they help wildlife. I’ve tried other dish soap brands and Dawn has the best grease cutting ability. It works great on any laundry with a grease stick too. I let it sit overnight and it takes out all grease stains!
Samantha C.
I have always loved Dawn because I think it lasts longer on the sponge than any other brand. I wash dishes quite often so my hands can get pretty dry from the hot water so I definitely appreciate the hand renewal aspect of this product. Not only does it protect my hands but it smells amazing too. 100% recommend!
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I ask myself every day why I don't have a dishwasher yet, but alas....life responsibilities keep me from reaching that dream. This stuff makes my hands feel nice, smells good, is cheap and works great. If I have to keep washing dishes by hand while dreaming of a quiet rinse cycle, this is at least effective.
Dianne F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are great to use when you have dry skin or are in a field of work where you have to wash your hands often. This really does moisturize and cleans! It's the best of both worlds. A little pricey but for good reason.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It seriously smells like a yummy delicious pomegranate. It does not dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps do, which is a serious plus if you will be using it often. I get this whenever I can find it.
Wren C.
Wake Forest, NC
One of my favorite hand and dish soaps! I am very picky about scents and rarely find ones I can tolerate. Migraines trigger easy for me, and I find that most soaps will linger and drive me insane so usually opt for unscented ones. However this soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion. I enjoy this soap so much that I even have used it in my guest bath as a hand soap and always receive compliments on it!
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes!! I am a mom of 4 and I wash dishes constantly. Like actually constantly. This stuff not only cleans my dishes but it also doesn't dry out my hands which is saying something because I'm also an RN and I wash my hands constantly as well, not just dishes! I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Haley S.
Benton, KY
You just can't beat a classic like Dawn...unless of course you add Olay hand renewal and a fresh pomegranate scent! When I used other dish soaps my hands were always left dry and sore, now after using Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash my hands are soft, moisturized and smelling so fresh!
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn has always been a great product but like any other dish soap it will leave your hands dry. Not anymore. Ever since they added Olay to their soap it leaves my hands smooth and silky. I'm always using dawn for something and now I don't have to worry about drying my hands out. Will buy again soon!
Catarina K.
Rockingham, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.