BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dish detergent is super soft and comfortable on my hands when I was dishes. It also cleans the dishes very well and makes them nice and clean, and also smell wonderful depending on the scent you get! I normally pick mine up from Walmart, and you should too!
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Perfect for daily washing of dishes as it's gentle on hands. Also combined this product with sugar for a creative gift giving idea. Mixed 3 oz. liquid soap and 15 oz. white sugar into wide mouth mason jars. Inexpensive enough that I kept one for myself too!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
I love that this product has partnered with Olay. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized after you have washed the dishes. It's great even for men! Not only does it clean your dishes well, smell good, and look great, it makes your hands soft as well.
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I got a trial size of this and I love it! It smells amazing and It is a beautiful pink color! It washes really well! I loved that It was so cheap and that it doesn't take up too much room in my dorm! I love to have good smelling dish soap when I wash dishes!
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.