BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Coryn R.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
I love dawn dish soap! it literally stays sudsy the longest out of all dish soap I have ever used. All the other stuff I go through twice as fast. i don't know what it is about dawn but they have a great product. And this one leaves your hands feeling silky smooth!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Being a college student with no access to a dishwasher you would think my hands would shrivel up and fall off washing all of those dishes by hand. But this stuff works like a dream. It kept my hands soft all year, and the smell was great too. 9/10 would recommend.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
Best dish soap ever. I love the way this dish soap smells but also I love the way it leaves my hands feeling so soft after using it. When I do wash dishes this just for some reason puts me in a good mood the smell alone. Grab this dish soap you will not regret it.
Nay C.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I really like how this makes your hands feel and it isn't harsh on your skin. It does really well with cleaning dishes and has a nice scent. I purchased mine from Kroger and will buy it again. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and don't want to wear gloves
Emily P.
Emily P.
My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Maria A.
Maria A.
Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.