BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI
It is a nice scent! Doesn't make dishes smell flowery! Keeps my hands soft! The boys don't mind using it!
TaSheka S.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING... CLEANS DISHES AND SOFTEN HANDS AT THE SAME TIME... HOW AWESOME IS THAT
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is a really nice dish soap. It makes your hands feel soft and it smells good. A very nice dish soap.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
This is the only dish washing liquid I use in my house! Since using it i haven't really had to buy lotion!
Kelsey W.
This works amazing and it smells great! It removes food stains with ease and it is definitely worth buying.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Love dawn smells clean makes your hand super soft. Not too expensive and comes in a few different scents
Kerri w.
Somerville, MA
Best dish soap ever made it also is gentle on my hands and that is always welcomed
Whitley B.
My mom was using this the other day! love the smell love that it doesn't do as much damage on the hands
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
I love this brand in itself. This one especially is great because I alwayssss have trouble with dry hands. Works great too
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.