Add a Photo

Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Love washing dishes with all Dawn products, they smell good and you only need a little to wash a lot of dishes.
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
Nov. 14, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Kate D.
Kate D.
We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
maritza g.
maritza g.
Amazing scent. Its affordable and great on the hands. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Shanika J.
Shanika J.
April 28, 2015, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Scent
What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
portland, OR
This stuff is great. Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I've got soap on them for hours after doing the dishes.
Krissa W.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.