Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
ashley j.
ashley j.
I love any Dawn products! They are the best around. Great for cleaning dishes,getting stains out,washing my dogs you name it I can use Dawn for it! I stay stocked in dawn dish soaps.
Leah L.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL
I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99ยข
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Joplin, MO
This stuff smells SO GOOD! I use it to wash dishes by hand after baking and I could use it as my personal soap everyday.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this soap! I have terribly dry hands and this doesn't make them feel any worse. It is quite moisturizing for a dish soap and the smell is so nice!
Shanika J.
Shanika J.
What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Ari C.
Ari C.
This one smells like absolute heaven. And it really does leave your hands feeling nice and soft. Works pretty good on dishes but I mostly use the dishwasher
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.