BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
My mom was using this the other day! love the smell love that it doesn't do as much damage on the hands
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
Love the smell &' that just with a little bit of soap you good to go I got mine at Walmart
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Makes my hands super soft. Not greasy feeling or sticky. Dishes come clean with very little soap. A little goes a long way
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.