Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Canovanas, Puerto Rico

Leaves my hands extra smooth and soft. Works great on tough grease. I also use it as a regular hand soap.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA

Only dish soap I use. Not the best for stuck on stuff but doesn't give me hang nails from doing dishes.
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH

Love the smell of this dawn and the mositerizer in it seems to work very well , i really enjoy using it
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN

Love dawn smells clean makes your hand super soft. Not too expensive and comes in a few different scents
natalie n.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX

If you hand wash any of your glasses or dishes this is awesome. My hands don't get dry and itchy after
Whitley B.
Whitley B.

My mom was using this the other day! love the smell love that it doesn't do as much damage on the hands
Carmen D.
Carmen D.

This is a great dish soap. Leaves my dishes nice and clean, along with my hands soft and moisturized.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Frankfort, KY

I was so happy to find this dish soap because it does not leave my hands feeling dry or irritated.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

This smells so good and leaves hands soft and moisturizer compared to other soaps that dry ya out.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Tallahassee, FL

This actually cuts the greasy messes with ease and leaves my hands super soft, plus it smells good
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.