Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR

This smells so good! I love dawn, it's great at cleaning dishes, gentle on hands and even better at cleaning furbabies
keith  .
keith .

This dish soap works really well. And it smells good let alone moisturizes your hands too. Price is fair for it also.
Shanee S.
Shanee S.
Laurel, MD

This product is great because it doesn't leave your hands feeling as dry as they normally would after washing dishes.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

One of my favorite hand dishwashing soaps. Love them of this one also. As always with dawn a little goes a long way.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Smells really good and does a bang up job of getting grease and grime up without doing a lot of damage to your skin
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Chiquita  j.
Chiquita j.
Atlanta, GA

This is some good detergent. It soaps up good and its very gentle on your skin.
It also come in a nice soft scent.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH

I love the smell of the pomegranate splash and it cleans dishes and lathers well, but it really dries my hands out
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

I buy this stuff in bulk ! I love how it doesn't dry out my hands and it is dawn so a little still goes a long way
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA

I love that it keeps my hands from cracking since I do dishes by hand. Overall great product and smells good too.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.