BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ
The soap actually makes me WANT to wash dishes! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hands feel like silk afterwards.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
My favorite dish soap for sure. It smells awesome, and really conditions your skin while effectively cleaning your dishes.
Samantha B.
Ogden , UT
I am constantly doing dishes and love that this soap helps prevent my skin from super dry! Plus, it always smells so good!
Tabitha R.
Actually the only dishsoap that doesnt ruin my hands. Have been using it since they came out with it! Will never look back
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Classic in my house and dishes it really leaves hand soft and moisturized without it being dry patchy I love this dish soap
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY
Not only does this product make my dishes clean and smelling great but it also makes my hands feel soft and smelling great
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.