Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
portland, OR

This stuff is great. Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I've got soap on them for hours after doing the dishes.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Great product, gets the job done, don't have to worry about any mishaps failure from this stuff and best of all the smell is great
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Collinsville, MS

I love this dawn it smells amazing!! And since you have to dishes anyways why not make them look and feel great at the same time.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa

Great smell, lots if bubbles and makes hand feel smooth dawn is the best dish soap ive ever used Great for cleaning animals too
Megan J.
Megan J.

I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

I love this brand to begin with but this product is amazing. The soap feels like it has lotion mixed with so soft on your hands
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR

This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Love how soft my hands when I wash dishes with this dish soap. I love the smell of it also. It's one of my favorite dish soaps!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Piggott, AR

Great product! Love the smell and how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. This is also good to use in a sugar scrub!
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.