Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

This is like the only dish soap we use in my house. It smells good, it works well, your hands feel great after.
Gilda C.
Gilda C.
Hanford, CA

Deja mis trastes de cocina limpios y desinfectados. Ademas de que mi piel de mis manos se encuentra protegida.
Morghann A.
Morghann A.
Deland, FL

From the wonderful smell to the way my hands feel after doing dishes, this dish soap is number one in my book!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Dhara P.
Dhara P.
Brookhaven, GA

I love this product! It doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. I will always use this product!
Saima V.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA

This is the only dish soap I ever buy. It smells good, cleans my dishes well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

This works amazing and it smells great! It removes food stains with ease and it is definitely worth buying.
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI

It is a nice scent! Doesn't make dishes smell flowery! Keeps my hands soft! The boys don't mind using it!
Denille M.
Denille M.
Brighton, CO

This is a really nice dish soap. It makes your hands feel soft and it smells good. A very nice dish soap.
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX

This is the only dish washing liquid I use in my house! Since using it i haven't really had to buy lotion!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.