BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
This dishwashing soap is unlike any other I've used! My hands actually felt amazing smooth after doing dishes!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Great dish soap! At the same time you do dishes your getting your hands soften
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Dawn dish soap is amazing! this one in particular keeps your hands feeling smooth even when using hot water
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
This dish soap smells really nice and it cleans the dishes well. It is also gentle on the hands too.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I typically by a certain kind of dish soap but my mom buys this for her house and it smells so good!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love the dish washer soap because it takes the tough stains out and it smells good
Becca Z.
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va
This makes my hands feel like silk, I absolutely love it! Makes me want to do dishes all the time!
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.