BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Reviews (2093)
Buy on Kmart*
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA
The most amazing dish so ever!! It's so powerful, yet does not deybout your hands! Perfect!!!
JO M.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great product washes loads of dishes and softens hands at the same time.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
By far the best love the smell of the pomegranate keeps hand smooth instead of that crackyou skin
maritza g.
maritza g.
Amazing scent. Its affordable and great on the hands. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Yaniris V.
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always end up using Dawn for my dishes, I love it, it seems to always get everything off the plates, this one has a very nice scent.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Soft and gentle on the hands and a great scent leaving the dishes cleaner than ever!
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.