Add a Photo

Photos (19)
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Kate
Kate

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Palm Bay, FL

I wash my hands hundreds of times a day and washing dishes is just another chore where my hands could get extra dry. But dawn hand renewal has changed that all. I love love love this product.
Raejean W.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH

Just a small amount of this soap goes a long way and it helps with the dryness that typically gets dried out with other dish soaps
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Troy, TX

I love how this soap leaves your hands so silky soft, and it really smells so good. Does the job perfectly!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York

Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX

This smells so good and stays sudsy for he entire sink fil. My hands also stay nice and soft, important considering my skin condition. My eczema hasn't had an issue with this product.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA

Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.