Add a Photo

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love dawn dish washing liquid, but when you add okay to it, it's amazing. It smells so good, and fights grease. It also leaves your hands so soft after doing your dishes. So no more dry skin after washing dishes. Everyone should use this.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ocala, FL
This dish soap leaves my hands soft and smells better then other dish soaps I have used. By far my favorite dish soap!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA
Oct. 28, 2016, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Yari T.
Yari T.
Marietta, Ga
I just got two for less than 2bucks!!!im loving the smell and also how soft my hands are left after washing dishes makes washing dishes a little enjoyable lol
Callie N.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN
Oct. 29, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I like that this is more than just dish soap. It also makes your hands super soft. And the smell of this is so good.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Love this stuff. Really keeps my hands from drying out from all the dish washing. The scent is enjoyable too.
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Makes my hands super soft. Not greasy feeling or sticky. Dishes come clean with very little soap. A little goes a long way
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Very good product, i love it and it does the job right! leaves all your plates, spoons, forks, knifes, ect.. squicky clean!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.