BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abby S.
Love this so much!! I love to use. This both as dish and hand soap! It makes my hands so soft and completely washes my dishes.
Megan J.
I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ
This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Lindsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love using this product. It smells great and is gentle on your hands to keep them hydrated. Will continue to use and buy again.
josie m.
odessa, TX
I Love this dish soap! it smells so good and always leaves my hands nice and soft! And always leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Tiffany R.
Love how soft my hands when I wash dishes with this dish soap. I love the smell of it also. It's one of my favorite dish soaps!
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Great smell, lots if bubbles and makes hand feel smooth dawn is the best dish soap ive ever used Great for cleaning animals too
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.