BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
emily a.
I love all dawn i love when i have coupon for them. i prefer this one instead of cheap ajax lol. but it also has a good smell
Amanda Y.
Williamsburg, KY
This is a really great product. It helps keeps my hands smooth and hydrated from being in the water so long. Highly recommend
Brenda G.
This product really does help and leave your hands soft. It's great on grease too. I've been using Dawn for about 5 years.
Alison S.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this one time a few years back and been using it ever sense. It doesn't smell like a chemical and that's why I love it
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid because it doesn't make my hands dry after washing tons of dishes every day.
Briana 1.
This is my favorite dish soap! Cleans dishes well and won't leave your hands dry! Always stock up on it when it goes on sale
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
Dawn is always my favorite and this one smells amazing. Dawn always helps lift the grease and food better than other brands
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Classic in my house and dishes it really leaves hand soft and moisturized without it being dry patchy I love this dish soap
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.