Add a Photo

Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA
Nov. 9, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I really like this brand of soap. its really great, i trust it, kinda pricey, but its worth it. it smells really nice, and its really effective. it keeps your hand nice if you wash without gloves on. I buy this all the time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
Nov. 10, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Not carzy about the smell but I love them! Way better than cheap soap! You need just a little amount and it gets the job done
Sarah
Sarah
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Brett H.
Brett H.
Akron, OH
I've always used dawn because it cuts grease like no other, and I've always had sensitive skin. This is one of the few dish liquids I can use without my hands getting raw and irritated. Oh yeah, it smells pretty good too.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
April 28, 2015, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Scent
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mason
Nov. 21, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.