BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Works great and has a good scent. It lasts a decent amount of time and gets the job done
Carol T.
Carol T.
San Francisco
Leaves my hands feeling moisturized and the dishes clean! Subtle scent, very refreshing.
Mehdina K.
Mehdina K.
Love these it's wonderful for your hands and leaves them soft after washing dishes. I use this all the time. Top Favorite
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Love love love this!!! I love the smell and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
This is the best dish soap! Smells really good and when I get done with the dishes my hands are super soft.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
One of my favorite scents. It also doesn't dry out my hands when I hand wash my dishes!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I like this soap because it made specifically to help with not drying out your hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.