BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Helps with my hands cause they're sensitive! Works so well to cut through grease, smells good and really gets my dishes clean
Briana 1.
This is my favorite dish soap! Cleans dishes well and won't leave your hands dry! Always stock up on it when it goes on sale
Ashley D.
Makes your hands soft as butter. Gives your mani life. Good scent and a good degreaser. My favorite of all dawn dish liquids.
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid because it doesn't make my hands dry after washing tons of dishes every day.
Angelica S.
Not carzy about the smell but I love them! Way better than cheap soap! You need just a little amount and it gets the job done
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA
Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
emily a.
I love all dawn i love when i have coupon for them. i prefer this one instead of cheap ajax lol. but it also has a good smell
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.