Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH

I love the smell of the pomegranate splash and it cleans dishes and lathers well, but it really dries my hands out
Chiquita  j.
Chiquita j.
Atlanta, GA

This is some good detergent. It soaps up good and its very gentle on your skin.
It also come in a nice soft scent.
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA

I love that it keeps my hands from cracking since I do dishes by hand. Overall great product and smells good too.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA

I love this soap. It totally keeps your hands from getting all greasy while washing dishes and it smells awesome.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish washing liquid I have used for the past 2 years! So soft on my hands and I love the smell!
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

The scent of pomegranates are heaven! I love this scent! And with the olay renewal helps leave my hands softer.
Love washing dishes with all Dawn products, they smell good and you only need a little to wash a lot of dishes.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL

I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
karen s.
karen s.
Indianapolis, IN

This is the one I use on daily basis, is the best for a busy mom that wants to keep her hands soft and beautiful
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great product. Smells nice, especially with the new scents the have out now and keeps my hands soft and smooth
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.