BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Reviews (2083)
Buy on Kmart*
Cori C.
Cori C.
I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.
It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
This is not only good for your dishes but your hands too. They are on special too.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is seriously one of the best dish soaps. It cleans so many dishes with a small amount. It smells great. AND it's affordable!💕
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Saint Amant, LA
Leaves hands feeling so soft. And even smells good. But most importantly it removes all the grease.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I dislike the hand renewal Dawn dish soaps. I feel like there is a film left over after being used. That my hands are not moisturized, just coated in a wax. I prefer to use traditional blue Dawn.
Karisca W.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX
I love this soap! Not only does it clean my messes great It makes my hands feel great after washing a sink full of dishes
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.