Add a Photo

By DAWN
#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL

Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO

Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Osiris P.
Osiris P.
Federal Way

Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Ian P.
Ian P.
Glenview, IL

Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Whiteman afb , MO

Great dish detergent that is super tough on grease, but doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes. I love dawn dish soap, especially this one! It smells amazing, makes cleaning dishes so easy, and softens my skin all at once. How could you not love this product?!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Portland, ME

Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent I will ever buy. It lasts forever because all you need is a single drop to get the job done, unlike bargain soaps.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL

Love this stuff. Really keeps my hands from drying out from all the dish washing. The scent is enjoyable too.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.