Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I love the dawn plus olay my hands no longer feel dry and crack after doing the dishes, the product itself goes along way and does good for your skin too
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap i use!! plus i love how they added the olay into the soap to help my hands so they don't dry out! i always keep an extra bottle of the regular dish soap for my cats just in case they get fleas! and u can use it to help get grease stains/smells out of clothes! :)
JO M.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN

This is a great product washes loads of dishes and softens hands at the same time.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ

Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
mirjana c.
mirjana c.
Belleville, Ontario

I have not tried or seen this one yet I do love dawn dish soap and use it a lot I even have used the blue one to wash my two little dogs
Monica C.
Monica C.
Perris, CA

It works so much better than I initially hoped. My hands stay soft and smooth after a sink full of dishes! It also had a really pretty but subtly sweet smell
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

I love Dawn and the sent of this one is amazing! I also love that after washing dishes my hands don't feel so dried out.
natalie n.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX

If you hand wash any of your glasses or dishes this is awesome. My hands don't get dry and itchy after
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.