Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA

This product is perfect for the winter months when washing our hands often takes a huge toll on our moisture factor. I can say for myself washing dishes (though I don't need to often) dries out my hands tremendously. This soap renews your hands and prevents the dryness!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

Lots of dishes to wash in my house so this is my go to haha. If you have a job where you have to wash your hands a lot or you do a lot of dish washing you know how much it dries your hands out. This soap helps keeps from drying my hands out. I even use it just to wash my hands.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA

I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love dawn but it was hard on my hands until dawn hand renewal with olay came out not their silky smooth and smell amazing
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Like it says, it's tough on grease! It cleans very well, and smells great too. It also isn't tough on your hands like most in its category.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH

My go to for dishwashing detergent. I'm allergic to the blue variety and cannot use that
Fatima H.
Fatima H.

This soap is great! It removes hard stains and a bonus: it keeps your hands so soft!!!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR

Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Its good and does the job but I feel like there is an oily substance in it to protect your hands... im not a fan of that. But besides that it's good.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL

I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.