Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Newark, ohio

Keeps your hands soft after doing the dishes. This is the only kind I will use. I will recommend it to everyone I know.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ocala, FL

This dish soap leaves my hands soft and smells better then other dish soaps I have used. By far my favorite dish soap!
Ria M.
Ria M.

My hands felt great when I used to handwash dishes! Works on getting grease off and doesn't leave streaking on dishes.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Kennewick, WA

Love this product! Smell great keeps my hand from drying and cleans my dishes! Would definitely recommend this product!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR

This smells so good! I love dawn, it's great at cleaning dishes, gentle on hands and even better at cleaning furbabies
Ruth v.
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Its dawn and olay! what else can i say? cleans very well and leaves you smooth! also smells great, and long lasting!!!
Shanee S.
Shanee S.
Laurel, MD

This product is great because it doesn't leave your hands feeling as dry as they normally would after washing dishes.
keith  .
keith .

This dish soap works really well. And it smells good let alone moisturizes your hands too. Price is fair for it also.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH

I love the smell of the pomegranate splash and it cleans dishes and lathers well, but it really dries my hands out
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.