Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Salem, IN
Love it..of course the cleaning power ice know for years of dawn combined with a refreshing scent with play moisterizer
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Silvia iveth S.
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
I use this for many things Not only for my dishes.
But also for my makeup brushes. They leave everything nice and soft.
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD
I've been plagued with horrible eczema on my hands since I was 13. Washing dishes (even w/gloves on) only exasperated the issue. At the recommendation of a friend I started to use this product and I noticed a difference w/ my hands in 48 hours. I wasn't ridiculously clawing at my skin as is the case with other dish soaps. Amazing how switching to a milder product has had changed my quality of life.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is seriously one of the best dish soaps. It cleans so many dishes with a small amount. It smells great. AND it's affordable!💕
Katey M.
Katey M.
I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
Only dish soap I use. Not the best for stuck on stuff but doesn't give me hang nails from doing dishes.
Isamar M.
Isamar M.
This product smells great! It will also leave your hands feeling soft. It is great for your hands.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.