BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Luz O.
Luz O.
Leaves dishes clean. Has a lot of lather. No grease left behind. This is my go to dish soap.
Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
It's the only thing that I will use to wash my sons bottles in. It's the only thing I trust.
Pooja J.
Pooja J.
Athens , GA
I use this product because it is a little less harsh on the skin then the other scented ones
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love the scent of this! A little goes a long way!! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is the only dish soap I'll buy. It smells amazing and saves my hands when doing dishes.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I like this dish soap because it doesn't dry my hands but it still gets the dishes clean. It also smells good!
rasheeda t.
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Ali G.
Ali G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
We always use basic blue dawn but recently tried this kind. We love just as much + more!!
jeanette h.
jeanette h.
Smells good makes my hands very soft and gets my dishes really clean even stuck on grease
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.