BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amber S.
Amber S.
Richmond, KY
My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Best soap. Great quality. Amazing amount! Very good and lasts long. Works amazing and smells good
Kim E.
Kim E.
Durham, NC
Dawn has always been a good product and now you can help keep your hands soft by using it . I wash dishes all the time and this really is great.
Israel M.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I do not like this as dish soap it leaves a strong scent on the dishes after they have been washed. Forks are left with a subtle after scent and taste. I have to power rub to remove.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Very good product, i love it and it does the job right! leaves all your plates, spoons, forks, knifes, ect.. squicky clean!
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Corydon, IN
I LOVE this dish soap and the smell! This dish soaps actually gets me excited to hand wash dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.