BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Ashley D.
My favorite dish soap. Smells great and my hands feel amazing after I do the dishes. I bought it at my local wal mart.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
Liz G.
Butte, MT
Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
I bought myself 4 of these from Walmart. Love the scent , love the way it leaves my hands. Only dish soap brand I use.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX
Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
M. H.
Seattle, WA
Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.