BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
maria o.
I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Kathie R.
Berea, KY
I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
Michaela C.
Smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft. Does a good job cleaning as well, I always buy this
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN
I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo
I love that dawn made this more moisturizing because my hands get very pruny after washing dishes and then become very dry and this does help
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I love Dawn and the sent of this one is amazing! I also love that after washing dishes my hands don't feel so dried out.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Love this product! Smell great keeps my hand from drying and cleans my dishes! Would definitely recommend this product!
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.