BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Megan J.
I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
Abby S.
Love this so much!! I love to use. This both as dish and hand soap! It makes my hands so soft and completely washes my dishes.
josie m.
odessa, TX
I Love this dish soap! it smells so good and always leaves my hands nice and soft! And always leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
I love this brand to begin with but this product is amazing. The soap feels like it has lotion mixed with so soft on your hands
nicole n.
This dish soap is perfect. The smell alone is amazing. It leaves my hands so soft. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ
This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA
Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.