BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This product can clean so much with a small portion of the actual soap. It cuts right through grease and is very good on your hands
Kerri M.
Whenever I wash dishes I use this formula and my hands never dry out. It was such a relief that it owned up to its advertisement.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
My mom usually buys this to clean the dishes I help here most of the time. This one smells so good and makes your hands so soft.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Renee B.
This one has been by far my fav. Dishes look brand new after using and my hands smell like love and they are very soft after use.
forever B.
I wash dishes a lot so my hands are constantly drying and cracking. Since switching to this soap, my skin has been a lot better.
Judy M.
Chino, CA
Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean my dishes very well, but keeps my hands really soft plus it smells good too!
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
I love this dawn it smells amazing!! And since you have to dishes anyways why not make them look and feel great at the same time.
Lauren R.
This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.