Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA

This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA

I love the way it smells and leaves your hands feeling youthful and hydrated. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it.
bree m.
bree m.
Phenix City, AL

smells great, gentle on skin, cleans dishes well, leaves glass looking new, affordable, good quality,found at most walmarts or dollar generals
Jonna B.
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS

This soap makes your hands soft! It also smells so good and it makes cleaning the dishes not so bad. A drop or two goes a long way, I've had the same bottle for almost three months and have only used about 1/4 of it.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA

Really like this product. Not only is Dawn a good-quality dishwashing soap, I love that if I'm not washing with gloves that it doesn't ruin my hands or dry them out. I really like this scent and it makes washing dishes a little less of a chore. It suds up well and while it is gentle for my hands, I still can use it for tough messes.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
El Campo, TX

THIS IS THE ONLY DISH SOAP I USE. LOVE THE POMEGRANATE SMELL AND KEEPS MY HANDS SOFT. DAWN DISH SOAP CLEANS STRONG.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I buy this when its on sale. I really like that it doesn't dry your hands out when doing the dishes. I do a lot a lot a lot of dishes.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Annabel E.
Annabel E.

This is the only soap we use at home to wash dishes. Very soft and smells lovely. It immediately cuts through grease and stuck on messes. Highly recommend. Other brands even gave me rashes.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.