Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

I love this stuff, this is so amazing. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized and an added bonus is that it works great and smells good too!
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA

I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Pati R.
Pati R.

I must say this product is amazing, it does dry your hand after, and the aroma of it makes you want to stay by sink and wash dishes all day!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Dawn period it is a great product and this one is wonderful my hands do feel so much softer after doing dishes not before I love it!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Shreveport, LA

Most of the time after washing the dishes your hands feel dry, but with this product it almost feels as if you just put lotion on! Love it!
Katie  M.
Katie M.

This stuff saved my hands when I was living without a dishwasher! I used the original dawn soap but switched to this and it actually works.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Helena, AL

The smell is incredible and it leaves my hands really soft. I was a little worried about the effectiveness but all my dishes are spotless.
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME

This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California

This is one of the best smelling dish soaps I have used! I really love it plus it is not expensive and it doesn't leave your hands dry:)
Whit A.
Whit A.
Versailles, KY

This stuff is amazing! Being a new mom, I am constantly washing my hand.. and bottles. This keeps my hands silky smooth and smells great!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.