BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Britney J.
Britney J.
Can wash dishes all day and my hands stay soft instead of getting all dry and flaky! Highly recommend
Christina E.
Christina E.
Dawn never fails. It smells good all while cleaning the dishes well. It also leaves you hands smooth.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I have this handsoap & it really does smell great. I haven't noticed it making my hands softer but it gets my dishes clean & that's all that matters!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I love this brand for doing my dishes . It cleans my dishes very well & i love the smell of the dish soap.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Dawn is a brand that most definitely recommend if you have not so soft hands , it really does help Alot .
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Arlington, TX
Loooovvvvveeeeeeeeeee iiiiittttttt bbbeeeiiibbbbnnnggg. Iiittt fforr yearssssss rree ccoomneennddd
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN
This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.