Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
maria o.
maria o.

I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I have sensitive skin - Very gentle on my skin, yet hard on tough grease and dirty dishes. You only need a drop to do the trick! Works very well
Whitley B.
Whitley B.

My mom was using this the other day! love the smell love that it doesn't do as much damage on the hands
Elisha W.
Elisha W.

I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Susan B.
Susan B.
King, NC

Love this soap, smells great and little needed to get the job done. I have issues with chapped hands and this soap doesn't irritate.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

Not all dish liquids are the same - I have very sensitive skin, especially on my hands, and after washing a load of dishes with this product I don't get that 'if I clench my hands together, they will tear like paper' feeling! They smell great, to boot!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO

I often buy this dishwashing detergent and it is amazing! it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed and the smell is amazing! I would say the only draw back is that you do use a bit more of it then the original.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA

I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.

Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL

This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.