BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Deanna U.
Deanna U.
Easy on the hands since it has okay my hands are very soft after no need to apply lotion
hailey c.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA
Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Amber S.
Amber S.
Richmond, KY
My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Best soap. Great quality. Amazing amount! Very good and lasts long. Works amazing and smells good
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA
I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.