Add a Photo

Photos (19)
haley h.
haley h.
Clover, Sc

This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
East Jordan, MI

I switched to this dish soap for hand softness but mainly for cleaning purposes! It's still the great power of Dawn with a nice perk.
Emilie G.
Emilie G.

These are great for people that don't want rough dry hands. I love it. It's a soap and lotion all in one!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR

Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA

Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I have sensitive skin - Very gentle on my skin, yet hard on tough grease and dirty dishes. You only need a drop to do the trick! Works very well
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY

Dawn has always been my go-to diswashing liquid. It cuts through greasy pots and pans far better than other brands. Now that they have introduced Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, I get the added benefit of softer hands every time I wash my dishes! It doesn't get any better than that!
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX

Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.