Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
portland, OR

This stuff is great. Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I've got soap on them for hours after doing the dishes.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Great product, gets the job done, don't have to worry about any mishaps failure from this stuff and best of all the smell is great
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, Tx

I love this brand to begin with but this product is amazing. The soap feels like it has lotion mixed with so soft on your hands
Megan J.
Megan J.

I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Piggott, AR

Great product! Love the smell and how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. This is also good to use in a sugar scrub!
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR

This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
emily a.
emily a.

I love all dawn i love when i have coupon for them. i prefer this one instead of cheap ajax lol. but it also has a good smell
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Smells good, gets the dishes clean and doesn't ruin your hands. I buy the product when it's on sale, rarely at full price.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH

I love this brand in itself. This one especially is great because I alwayssss have trouble with dry hands. Works great too
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.