BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Staci W.
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Elizibiza L.
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
I love it because it's soft enough to even use as a hand soap, and still gets the dishes job done.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Palm Bay, FL
I wash dishes daily and these make my hands feel nice afterwards instead of dry and gross. Love it!!! Would recommend
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Norma D.
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Me gusta mucho el olor que tiene y que no deja tus manos secas y q con solo un poquito limpia todo
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the dish liquid I use to wash dishes I love it so much...you do not need much just a little to clean all of your dishes.....
Katie H.
Katie H.
bonnieville
This dish liquid is really good at getting your dishes clean and making them look a lot whiter.
muffin a.
muffin a.
This dish soap smell great! Washing dishes is fun since this soap leaves my hands soft.. This is a for sure keeper!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
The best of both worlds, dish soap and olay! Moisturizes your hands while you wash your dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.