BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Makes my hands super soft. Not greasy feeling or sticky. Dishes come clean with very little soap. A little goes a long way
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I love this product. It cleans well and doesn't dry your hands like some of the other brands.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Van, WV
Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Katey M.
Katey M.
I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.