BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY
This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
erica d.
loveeeeeee this product the scent is great and yes it does leave my hands so smooth and the soap aint watery which I love
Bethanny L.
I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
This soap smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way. Good and cheap
Brandi H.
It's amazing how this soap can cut through the grease. It leaves my hands feeling soft and my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell and the feel of this dish soap good price also very good on hands and dishes.or we use the gain smell one.
đź‘‘Cali q.
Stockton, CA
Love how Dawn removes grease and tough food from my dishes and leaves them squeaky clean and I love how Dawn smells great
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
Love the smell! Cleans my dishes well and doesnot leave my hands dry so I don't have to wrry if I have a lot of dishes .
Ruchi T.
This dish soap does everything that dish soap should do, the plus is that is smells amazing and the olay is great as well
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.