Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH

My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
maria o.
maria o.

I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Berea, KY

I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Charles Town, WV

I love this brand and it helps my hands from drying out from washing dishes. It never leaves any gunk on the dishes and they are never cloudy.
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA

I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

I love this stuff, this is so amazing. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized and an added bonus is that it works great and smells good too!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo

I love that dawn made this more moisturizing because my hands get very pruny after washing dishes and then become very dry and this does help
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Dawn period it is a great product and this one is wonderful my hands do feel so much softer after doing dishes not before I love it!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Shreveport, LA

Most of the time after washing the dishes your hands feel dry, but with this product it almost feels as if you just put lotion on! Love it!
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME

This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.