BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I agree that this reduce smells good, but it doesn't do a great job at actually cleaning tough, sticky messes on dishes. I guess it's the tension you get when you want gorgeously soft hands and supper clean dishes.
Osiris P.
Osiris P.
Federal Way
Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.
I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Cayla D.
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
This smells amazing and is surprisingly gentle on my hands for how great it cleans. I really love this stuff
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.