BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite!! Maybe a tad more expensive but makes your hands 10x softer after doing dishes for 5-10 minutes at a time
Carley C.
I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA
Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Megan J.
I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
josie m.
odessa, TX
I Love this dish soap! it smells so good and always leaves my hands nice and soft! And always leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.