BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Amazon
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
Ria M.
Ria M.
My hands felt great when I used to handwash dishes! Works on getting grease off and doesn't leave streaking on dishes.
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
Love the smell &' that just with a little bit of soap you good to go I got mine at Walmart
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Makes my hands super soft. Not greasy feeling or sticky. Dishes come clean with very little soap. A little goes a long way
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I love this product. It cleans well and doesn't dry your hands like some of the other brands.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.