Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
haley h.
haley h.
Clover, Sc
March 16, 2015, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME
This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Megan J.
Megan J.
I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
JO M.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN
Feb. 10, 2015, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This is a great product washes loads of dishes and softens hands at the same time.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, Tn
This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Cayla D.
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Nov. 5, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Corine B.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.