Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Andi M.
Andi M.

Most soaps will leave my hands dry and tight feeling after I wash dishes, with this soap the discomfort is minimized. The fragrance also makes the task more pleasant.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA

It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO

I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Callie N.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN

I like that this is more than just dish soap. It also makes your hands super soft. And the smell of this is so good.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Tulsa, OK

Great smelling, cleans great. Lasts a good while as well! Love all the different options in clean and scents
Tina G.
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX

THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR

Yes, I do dishes and the soap used to dry out my skin until I purchased this! Olay helps with my skin and Dawn is power on the dishes! Love that Dawn helps wildlife too! Pomegranate smells amazing! Love the bigger bottles!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I buy this one because when washing dishes with bleach and hot water can leave your hands cracked and dry. So I gave this one a shot and it helped improve my skin it also helped keeping them nice and moisturised
Miles B.
Miles B.
Tooele, UT

Great soap. Tough on grease and dishes, but leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.