BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
My go to dish soap.. it smells great.. it’s fairly priced.. and it’s easy on the hands. Can’t go wrong.
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Lisle, IL
Now this stuff really hydrates your hands while you're washing dishes! I love the way this smells too.
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Muy.buen productos muy bueno para las manos y eficaz para lavar todo tipo de trastes de cocina algo muy recomendable
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
It's amazing how this soap can cut through the grease. It leaves my hands feeling soft and my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Morristown, TN
Perfect for a sink full of dishes that need to be hand washed! I love the way it makes my hands feel!
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
this one has a oddly smell to it. and it over dries my hands out which i hate. this is a cheaper brand
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Great for grease removal. Sensitive and soft on hands. Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.