Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo

I love that dawn made this more moisturizing because my hands get very pruny after washing dishes and then become very dry and this does help
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA

I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Shreveport, LA

Most of the time after washing the dishes your hands feel dry, but with this product it almost feels as if you just put lotion on! Love it!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA

If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Erin D.
Erin D.
Wichita, KS

I've stopped buying foaming hand soap and just mix in a little of this and water into the old foam soap bottle, and it seems to work just as well (and saves me money!) I love the scent and find that my hands don't feel horribly dry like they do when I use normal bar or hand soaps. When flu season comes around and I'm constantly washing my hands, this is huge plus. Since it's ultra concentrated, one bottle will last me quite a while and I'm not stuck buying $3 bottles of foam soap every month.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

This smells so good and leaves hands soft and moisturizer compared to other soaps that dry ya out.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA

Love dawn dish soap. This kind smells very good and leaves my hands feeling smooth after.
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC

This is not only good for your dishes but your hands too. They are on special too.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.