BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Reanna B.
Great for soft hands makes suds get your dishes clean I really reccomend this product to others such a good smell
Adamary B.
Okeechobee
My favorite dish soap I like how it leaves my hands so soft . It smells great and it washes the grease right off
Claudia C.
Saint Paul, MN
After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
Janae C.
Lake City, SC
I lobe this soap you can wash your dishes and your hands all at the same time. Its really great. I recommend it.
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
I love this dish soap it makes your dishes so clean and leaves your hands so soft it has a delightful smell love
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.