BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This works really well to clean the dishes!!!! It helps get the really cleaned and makes it easier to clean them!!!
Keesha P.
This soap is great. It has grease fighting power of dawn with a better smell. It makes your hands really soft too.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I miss my Palmolive we with vitamin E😳 this doesn't work as well for cleaning my make up brush but does smell nice
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always end up using Dawn for my dishes, I love it, it seems to always get everything off the plates, this one has a very nice scent.
Mel T.
Love the hand renewal line. I wash my dishes with warm to hot water, it's a habit.... but this soap is great on my skin. Helps so it won't get so dried out
Brittany L.
Dawn hand renewal works wonders! It makes your hands so soft and moisturized! And it stillllll gets your dishes clean and smells good!
Susan B.
King, NC
Love this soap, smells great and little needed to get the job done. I have issues with chapped hands and this soap doesn't irritate.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Nicole V.
I love all Dawn soaps, but I recently discovered this kind and its my new favorite because it smells amazing!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.