Add a Photo

CJ H.
San Manuel, AZ
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Plus
My hands are still thanking me for this purchase. It doesn't chip my nail polish and it doesn't give me dry ashy skin afterwords. loves it
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 31, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I can sit and smell this all day when my parents make me do the dishes... It cleans up really good and makes your hands feeling soothing and soft
amber c.
amber c.
Peoria, IL
Love this dish soap as a dish soap but as far as soft hands,it hasn't really helped me out with that and i was a lot of dishes all day long as a full time mom of 2.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Great smell, lots if bubbles and makes hand feel smooth dawn is the best dish soap ive ever used Great for cleaning animals too
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is seriously one of the best dish soaps. It cleans so many dishes with a small amount. It smells great. AND it's affordable!💕
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
Chantil A.
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This soap doesn't just clean your dishes but it leaves your hands nice and soft and who doesn't like soft hands
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
Dawn is the "ONLY" brand I use! You only need a little to do a lot and knowing it is safe on the environment is definitely a plus!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.