Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Amy P.
Amy P.

I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Eden M.
Eden M.

I love this dish soap because I hand wash my dishes and this cleans amazing and won't dry out my hands .
Jayden S.
Jayden S.

Smells really good, extremely efficient and it makes my hands feel really soft I love it
Cora E.
Cora E.
Owensboro, KY

I use this every time I wash dishes. Most soaps leave my hands very dry but this stuff keeps them soft
Maria R.
Maria R.
Anchorage, AK

This soap is the best it soapy makes lots of suds and it does leave your hands so soft and smells great
erica d.
erica d.

loveeeeeee this product the scent is great and yes it does leave my hands so smooth and the soap aint watery which I love
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite. Im alergic to a lot of soaps. This one i can use and it makes my hands soft
Pati F.
Pati F.
Boise, ID

This is the one we always buy so that's just what we use. It works to clean all our dishes.
Andi M.
Andi M.

Most soaps will leave my hands dry and tight feeling after I wash dishes, with this soap the discomfort is minimized. The fragrance also makes the task more pleasant.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA

It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.