Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI

This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Durham, NC

Dawn has always been a good product and now you can help keep your hands soft by using it . I wash dishes all the time and this really is great.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca

7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I have sensitive skin - Very gentle on my skin, yet hard on tough grease and dirty dishes. You only need a drop to do the trick! Works very well
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA

This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Berea, KY

I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
maria o.
maria o.

I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH

My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Charles Town, WV

I love this brand and it helps my hands from drying out from washing dishes. It never leaves any gunk on the dishes and they are never cloudy.
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA

I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.