Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Shanika J.
Shanika J.

What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA

This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

This works amazing and it smells great! It removes food stains with ease and it is definitely worth buying.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA

I can definitely tell the difference in my hands after one load of dishes with this soap rather than even the regular Dawn and it also smells great!
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME

This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Helena, AL

The smell is incredible and it leaves my hands really soft. I was a little worried about the effectiveness but all my dishes are spotless.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH

I love the smell of the pomegranate splash and it cleans dishes and lathers well, but it really dries my hands out
emily a.
emily a.

I love all dawn i love when i have coupon for them. i prefer this one instead of cheap ajax lol. but it also has a good smell
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.