BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the fact that this doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes. Normally I have to apply lotion, this skips that step.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Valentina V.
I use only dawn brand it cuts through grease fast but with the renewal with olay i don't have to remoisturize my hand as often
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA
Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only one ill use. Gets the dishes clean and does not dry out my hands after a sink full of dishes. Smells good too
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
Love the smell, love the price, the the bubbles, cleans well. Overall a great Dawn product, the scent stays for a while also :)
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho
This soap smells so good and is very moisturizing. And it does a great job cleaning the dishes and cutting through the grease.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Jessie M.
I have used this dawn since they came out with it I absolutely love love this dawn I will not be changing the scent is amazing
Valeria G.
i actually use this and i love it soooo much it makes your hands really soft and it smells really good and i actually enjoyable
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.