Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Salem, IN
Love it..of course the cleaning power ice know for years of dawn combined with a refreshing scent with play moisterizer
Heather T.
Heather T.
Palm Bay, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I wash my hands hundreds of times a day and washing dishes is just another chore where my hands could get extra dry. But dawn hand renewal has changed that all. I love love love this product.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Judy M.
Judy M.
Chino, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean my dishes very well, but keeps my hands really soft plus it smells good too!
Beata B.
Beata B.
Boston
Nov. 24, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Smells so good and also doesn't dry out my hands when washing dishes. Gets nice and sudsy and cleans well.
ashley j.
ashley j.
I love any Dawn products! They are the best around. Great for cleaning dishes,getting stains out,washing my dogs you name it I can use Dawn for it! I stay stocked in dawn dish soaps.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
Nov. 20, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This soap is great! It removes hard stains and a bonus: it keeps your hands so soft!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Nov. 19, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
My go to for dishwashing detergent. I'm allergic to the blue variety and cannot use that
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I love this soap more than the original. For some reason I feel you need less of the product with the Olay soap than their others. I love the scent and if it's good/better for my skin, even better! Have been using Dawn for years and don't plan to change that.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.