Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2048)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
Smells really good, extremely efficient and it makes my hands feel really soft I love it
Cora E.
Cora E.
Owensboro, KY
I use this every time I wash dishes. Most soaps leave my hands very dry but this stuff keeps them soft
Maria R.
Maria R.
Anchorage, AK
This soap is the best it soapy makes lots of suds and it does leave your hands so soft and smells great
erica d.
erica d.
loveeeeeee this product the scent is great and yes it does leave my hands so smooth and the soap aint watery which I love
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is my favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and works great, even with though grease residue. It also keeps my hands soft and moisturizer--win-win!!
Shan G.
Shan G.
Chelsea, AL
Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Syracuse
It's the only dish soap that doesn't make my hands dry out and break open. Definitely a must have for me!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO
I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.