Add a Photo

#39 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Kiley W.
Kiley W.

this is the best dish soap/ hand soap out there ! it smells AMAZING and doesn't leave your hands all dry and weird feeling. there's definitely cheaper soaps out there - but this one tops the charts in my opinion. i'm a repeat buyer and probably will be as long as it's sold.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Waukesha, Wi

Smells so good, and dawn is the only dish soap I ever buy, nothing else can compare!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA

The most amazing dish so ever!! It's so powerful, yet does not deybout your hands! Perfect!!!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the smell of this soap, and it keeps my hands so soft instead of all dried up when I'm done with the dishes
Estela R.
Estela R.

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
Cori C.
Cori C.

I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
Erica M.
Erica M.

I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands dry, but it also doesn't skimp on cleaning power. Not to mention, it smells great. It's a great value for the money and available at most retailers!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
East Jordan, MI

I switched to this dish soap for hand softness but mainly for cleaning purposes! It's still the great power of Dawn with a nice perk.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.