BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this soap! It cleans well! Smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after dishes!
Ceciley M.
Ceciley M.
My ALL TIME favorite dish soap. The BEST smelling dish soap I've EVER used. It's easy on my hands too, which is a plus!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Makes your hands soft smells amazing and cleans dishes super easy to use and you only need a little
Elizibiza L.
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
I love it because it's soft enough to even use as a hand soap, and still gets the dishes job done.
Staci W.
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Palm Bay, FL
I wash dishes daily and these make my hands feel nice afterwards instead of dry and gross. Love it!!! Would recommend
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Norma D.
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Me gusta mucho el olor que tiene y que no deja tus manos secas y q con solo un poquito limpia todo
Katie H.
Katie H.
bonnieville
This dish liquid is really good at getting your dishes clean and making them look a lot whiter.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.