BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
My mom usually buys this to clean the dishes I help here most of the time. This one smells so good and makes your hands so soft.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love this dawn it smells amazing!! And since you have to dishes anyways why not make them look and feel great at the same time.
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
This is my favorite dish soap. The reason why it is my favorite is because it cleans your dishes well and leaves your hands soft.
Erin M.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
lindsey h.
I love how this smells and how long the product lasts. It actually works to soften hands! I have had mine for almost 2 years now.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.