BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Christine B.
JAMESTOWN, OH
My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
Stephanie J.
I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Emily C.
I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
bree m.
Phenix City, AL
smells great, gentle on skin, cleans dishes well, leaves glass looking new, affordable, good quality,found at most walmarts or dollar generals
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love this brand and it helps my hands from drying out from washing dishes. It never leaves any gunk on the dishes and they are never cloudy.
Mehdina K.
Love these it's wonderful for your hands and leaves them soft after washing dishes. I use this all the time. Top Favorite
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love this stuff, this is so amazing. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized and an added bonus is that it works great and smells good too!
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.