Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL

I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA

My favorite dish soap. It makes my hands smell so good when I'm done and they aren't dry. It also gets my dishes very clean.
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO

Leaves dishes cleaned and hands soft. Never an issue with stuck on grease. Smells good and gives a great clean
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Syracuse

It's the only dish soap that doesn't make my hands dry out and break open. Definitely a must have for me!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fordyce, AR

I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hands feel and I adore how easy it makes cleaning my dishes! This is the only kind of dish liquid I buy.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beaverton, OR

It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA

Has a great smell, and also is very effective on getting dishes very clean and shiney, and very gentle on hands and also makes them very soft.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX

This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.