Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This dishwashing liquid gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands soft. It smells amazing. I purchased at my local grocery store and you get a lot for he price. Would buy again.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Mastic, NY

Excellent product and love that it is gentle on my hands. Great idea for dawn and olay to team up. It's a win win
CJ H.
CJ H.
San Manuel, AZ

My hands are still thanking me for this purchase. It doesn't chip my nail polish and it doesn't give me dry ashy skin afterwords. loves it
Francel A.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL

This works very good with removing glease and food stains. Also, the scent is very good and leaves my hand feeling smooth.
Keristan R.
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA

My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Chino, CA

Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean my dishes very well, but keeps my hands really soft plus it smells good too!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX

A little goes a long way one job can use to clean the sink full of dishes not only that but your hands are not dry it has some sort of moisturizer I get this five stars
Maia T.
Maia T.

What is dawn dish soap not good for?? I use dawn soap for dishes, household cleaning, my dogs - it's all around something you must have in your home to clean with. It also doesn't dry my hands or like some others!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.