Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2034)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Magali C.
Magali C.
I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Love this product! Smell great keeps my hand from drying and cleans my dishes! Would definitely recommend this product!
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
carley d.
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ
Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
maly x.
maly x.
Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
I can sit and smell this all day when my parents make me do the dishes... It cleans up really good and makes your hands feeling soothing and soft
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.
It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.