BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
Helps me get the dishes nice and clean while taking care of my hands. Great combination.
Kerri w.
Kerri w.
Somerville, MA
Best dish soap ever made it also is gentle on my hands and that is always welcomed
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
One of the best dish soaps! Leaves your hands super soft after washing dishes!!!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
I love dawn! & now with Olay I feel it's just a bigger plus. I can't really tell the difference but I do enjoy having it
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I like that it's gentle on your hands and still cleans your dishes fantastic.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA
Super soft on your hands while being tough on your dirty dishes. Great soap
Staci W.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Love Dawn! Cuts through tough grease and leaves my sink looking clean too! Always leaves my hands feeling soft!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Great dish soap! At the same time you do dishes your getting your hands soften
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.