BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Great for grease removal. Sensitive and soft on hands. Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Delanie C.
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that this makes my hands soft and the fragrance is amazing on it. Pretty cheap in my opinion.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this soap! It cleans well! Smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after dishes!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Makes your hands soft smells amazing and cleans dishes super easy to use and you only need a little
Ceciley M.
Ceciley M.
My ALL TIME favorite dish soap. The BEST smelling dish soap I've EVER used. It's easy on my hands too, which is a plus!
Elizibiza L.
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
I love it because it's soft enough to even use as a hand soap, and still gets the dishes job done.
Staci W.
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Palm Bay, FL
I wash dishes daily and these make my hands feel nice afterwards instead of dry and gross. Love it!!! Would recommend
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.