BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Christie G.
This is the ONLY dish soap I can use. I have very sensitive skin and this causes no irritation. In fact it helps sooth what irritation is already there. I love the way it smells and it works just as good as traditional Dawn and not much price difference either!
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
This is by far the best dish soap ever made i love how is combined with olay the price is right their perfect value . and the smell holly molly it smells great no conplain about this product it keeps your hands from getting older and yes I'm a repeating costumer
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i love the scent of it and while it cleans wonderful my hands feels soft ive try different soap before but i really had kept this one it kills two bird with one stone really don't have nothing negative to say aboy this product or any dawn product in my opinion
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
This soap is amazing. First of all, it feels amazing on your hands. Secondly, it is AMAZING at getting anything off. Burned a pan? Use a little of this and a sponge to get everything off. It doesn't hurt that it smells lovely, and is not harmful to your skin.
Jordan D.
Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.