BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
After working in a restaurant for many years, I began to hate how dry my hands were after washing dishes. Once I had a home I made sure I chose a dish soap that would be easy on my hands. Dawn's products partnered with Olay were the perfect solution for this girl!
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
April G.
We use Dawn to wash all of our dishes. It has always been the #1 brand we use in our home. And the added touch of Olay? You don't have to worry about prune fingers! Your hands feel baby soft. I love the pomegranate scent as well. Not overpowering at all. It's just perfect!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This is my favorite dawn makes your hands so smooth after doing the dishes smelled amazing I've never seen dish soap quite like this I would recommend to everyone
Amy G.
My hands break out very easily. So it caused me to be sensitive to soaps. I purchased this product, do to a friend telling me. I love this product. It clears my hands, and leaves them smooth each used. This is the only product I use when it comes to washing dishes.
Candace L.
Ganado, AZ
My fav! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as fast as other dish soap does. It has a nice thick texture and always does what I need it to do. I buy it when I go to the grocery store. If it's out of stock when I go, I don't buy any until it's in stock again.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
My mom found this and loved it and now I use it and love it, makes my hands nice and soft after all the dishes I do. I found mine at hannafords. It smells and feels nice on my hands. Little pricey but would recommend to anyone who spends a lot of time doing dishes
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is the best dishsoap out there. It smells wonderful for starters. I always pick this up at my local grocery store. It always leaves the hands so moist and not dried out. It takes grease away really well, and I can usually find a coupon for the product as well.
Heather M.
This dish soap is quite nice. It cleans very well and leaves my hands soft and hydrated. It has a nice smell to it but i am curious To try the other scents. I definitely recommend this to people who have to wash dishes by hands as it is very gentle yet cleans well.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.