Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Cori C.
Cori C.

I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

Lots of dishes to wash in my house so this is my go to haha. If you have a job where you have to wash your hands a lot or you do a lot of dish washing you know how much it dries your hands out. This soap helps keeps from drying my hands out. I even use it just to wash my hands.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH

I love how this has a hand renewal serum in it because when you do dishes a lot, it takes a toll on your hands. I love how cheap it is and how well it works. Also, the scent is so great and I don't mind doing the dishes when it does not smell bad. My mother and I both use this.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Faye V.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT

It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Marlin, TX

I love this stuf to wash dishes and to wash my hands while in in the kitchen. it works great and smells super good. i got mine at walmart and of course it was a good price. i actually use this to make a sugar scrub for your hands and its always a hit when i make it for someone.
Karisca W.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana

This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Whiteman Afb, MO

Great dish detergent that is super tough on grease, but doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes. I love dawn dish soap, especially this one! It smells amazing, makes cleaning dishes so easy, and softens my skin all at once. How could you not love this product?!
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA

Love Dawn. This is by far my favorite hand dish washing soap. I always look to see it it's on sale or has a coupon since the competitors are less expensive. But, this is worth the extra money. The scents are always great and it leaves your hands feeling good and not dried out.
Arely B.
Arely B.

I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.