Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2045)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND
I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Kennewick, WA
Cleanses dishes well and makes my hands feel great, not cracked and dry like other dishwashing soap does
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beaverton, OR
It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fordyce, AR
I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hands feel and I adore how easy it makes cleaning my dishes! This is the only kind of dish liquid I buy.
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Syracuse
It's the only dish soap that doesn't make my hands dry out and break open. Definitely a must have for me!
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
Leaves dishes cleaned and hands soft. Never an issue with stuck on grease. Smells good and gives a great clean
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap is my favorite because it cleans your hands and leaves them feeling nice after a bunch of dishes
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
My favorite dish soap. It makes my hands smell so good when I'm done and they aren't dry. It also gets my dishes very clean.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.