Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
April B.
April B.
Bellaire, OH

i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA

Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino

Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pembroke Pines, fl

I love how it doesn't dry out my hands! They're all good scents and do the job. It's pretty much my go to and doesn't break the bank.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT

Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mason

I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert , CA

My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Soft, smooth and rejuvenating to your skin everytime you use the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash, while efficiently scours away debris, and tough grime. Always gives success and in a pretty color and nice scent!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.