Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Megan R.
Megan R.

I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA

If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Gina C.
Gina C.

It fights grease the best with very little amount. I've tried other brands and it takes up to 3 times as much to get the same results of dawn. And it's gentle on the hands!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Newport, MI

I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, NS, NS

It seems like I'm constantly doing dishes at my house, and other dish soaps would dry out my hands! I love this product because my hands are soft & the smell is amazing!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Brandenburg, KY

I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL

Love this dish soap. I purchased the big bottle last year and it just recently ran out. They clean dishes really well and leaves my hands smelling good. Great product!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.