Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA

Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Nathaliana D.
Nathaliana D.

Smells good and leaves ure hands feeling great. this really does watches your dishes and they also have great prices and not to mention coupons are always around !
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

Honestly this smells and feels so great. I do the dishes constantly so I always have my hands covered in dish soap. Keeps your hands from feeling dry and broken.
amber c.
amber c.
Peoria, IL

Love this dish soap as a dish soap but as far as soft hands,it hasn't really helped me out with that and i was a lot of dishes all day long as a full time mom of 2.
Leah L.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL

I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99¢
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Dawn is my go-to dishwashing soap and I'm so glad they paired with Olay! I have sensitive skin so the moisturizing soap is perfect for the dishes and my hands.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA

Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.