BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Arlington, TX
Loooovvvvveeeeeeeeeee iiiiittttttt bbbeeeiiibbbbnnnggg. Iiittt fforr yearssssss rree ccoomneennddd
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN
This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft. Does a good job cleaning as well, I always buy this
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm City , FL
This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Manhattan, KS
I love how this smells. My dishes are nice and clean, and this soap is great on my hands.
Ivonne P.
Ivonne P.
Este jabon para mis trastes me racina porke tray un toke para ke tus manos no setereseken
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I hate washing dishes and usually use the dishwasher but after I tried this, I don't mind hand washing some now.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.