BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Briana E.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn hand renewal is great for your dishes as the grease and food just slide off but it will not dry out your hands while using.
Renee B.
This one has been by far my fav. Dishes look brand new after using and my hands smell like love and they are very soft after use.
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI
I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
My mom usually buys this to clean the dishes I help here most of the time. This one smells so good and makes your hands so soft.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.