BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I can definitely tell the difference in my hands after one load of dishes with this soap rather than even the regular Dawn and it also smells great!
Katey M.
I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
Liana R.
I use this obviously for dishwashing but it also doubles up as a makeup brush cleaner! It leaves my hands soft, dishes washed and brushes cleaned.
Angela S.
I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Pam B.
I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
haley h.
clover, SC
This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Danielle S.
I have sensitive skin - Very gentle on my skin, yet hard on tough grease and dirty dishes. You only need a drop to do the trick! Works very well
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Robin Y.
This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.