Add a Photo

Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I love doing my dishes with this product! It makes my hands feel amazing after only using it once!! I will continue to purchase this dishwashing Liquid every chance I get!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Oct. 10, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I always grab Dawn. Easily my favorite dishwasher liquid and this one smells awesome. Loyal customer from me.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waverly, Tn
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Smells great keeps your hands feeling nice and soft plus it cleans dishes well! My go to dish detergent
Tina C.
Tina C.
Coraopolis, Pa
While washing dishes is my absolute least favorite chore, using this dish liquid might just be a game changer. The feel and smell of it is awesome and when I'm finished my hands feel soft and smooth.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Nov. 13, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Keristan R.
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA
Nov. 22, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
Yuki G.
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA
Oct. 19, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I think it works great for getting grease off of dirty dishes and you don't have to scrub too much for stuck on food! The fact that this Pomegranate Splash scent smells great is just an added bonus, PLUS it keeps your hands nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
Black P.
Black P.
Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.