Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Elisha W.
Elisha W.

I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA

I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.

It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
pam.brink
pam.brink

I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC

I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Karen S.
Karen S.

This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA

If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.