Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Newport, MI

I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, NS

It seems like I'm constantly doing dishes at my house, and other dish soaps would dry out my hands! I love this product because my hands are soft & the smell is amazing!
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Brandenburg, KY

I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL

Love this dish soap. I purchased the big bottle last year and it just recently ran out. They clean dishes really well and leaves my hands smelling good. Great product!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA

Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Nathaliana D.
Nathaliana D.

Smells good and leaves ure hands feeling great. this really does watches your dishes and they also have great prices and not to mention coupons are always around !
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.