Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA

First of all this Smells amazing!! The dish soap removes grease and food from my kitchen ware. i don't have to furiously scrub gunk away the dish soap does the job for me!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Narda D.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Best dish soap out there!Don't think i'd ever change it for a different one. Always have the best scent and they are the softest for your hand and literally clean up everything and anything you can think of. Great for keeping my makeup brushes and sponges clean
Kenya A.
Kenya A.

Absolutly love this soap and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Love the smell and silky feeling afterwards.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ

The soap actually makes me WANT to wash dishes! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hands feel like silk afterwards.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ

This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Yamilet C.
Yamilet C.
Oakland, CA

This is the best one ever I love the smell and specially when I be washing dishes my hands be soft at the end
hailey c.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA

Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This hand soap is the best!! I hated the way normal hand soap made my hands feel dry and this is the perfect fix! I don't mind washing dishes as much because of this hand soap it is effective in cleaning the dishes and keeping my hands soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.