BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS
My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Osiris P.
Federal Way
Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Dessanaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my kitchen soap since it was released. It cleans the dishes, gets the stuck on food, and doesn't dry out my hands.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Kate
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI
I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
Michelle M.
Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Gwendolyn B.
Wyncote, PA
In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.