BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mackenzie B.
Anderson, SC
10/10 for dishes and hands! Super clean, super soft and it has a wonderful smell. Can't go wrong with a three in one!
Shawna D.
Dawn is definitely my favorite. It helps a whole lot when it comes to grease. Which is something i have trouble with.
angela o.
Milton , MA
I've always been a huge fan of Dawn dish liquid this formula in particular is amazing on my hands highly recommended
Amber C.
Callahan, FL
Smells great and leaves my hands feeling very soft. When I wash dishes this is always my go to. Definitely recommend.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN
I like that this is more than just dish soap. It also makes your hands super soft. And the smell of this is so good.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI
This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Ugh this soap is one of my favorites! Leaves my hands super smooth and they don't get all dry like with other soaps!
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Angel J.
Kansas City
Dawn is a great dishwashing soap it is gentle on your skin lathers well and the price is reasonable dishes get clean
Samantha D.
Beaverton, OR
It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.