Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Black P.
Black P.

Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Great smell and the soap does not dry out my hand. However I do feel like I have to use more when I'm washing dishes.
Krissa W.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA

This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA

Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Precious L.
Precious L.

Dawn is great on dishes. I'm use to seeing dawn in my kitchen since I was a little girl. Throughout the years the bottle, fragrances and other ingredients has been added to perfect the detergent. If you notice now it comes in different colors, antibacterial to get rid of germs, moisturizer to make your hands softer but always have the main action.....to cut grease. My dishes still shine after every wash. That's why I trust dawn!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I always grab Dawn. Easily my favorite dishwasher liquid and this one smells awesome. Loyal customer from me.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.

This works great on greasy dishes, and so soft on the hands! It smells amazing. It's affordable! All it takes is a tiny amount. I purchase from Walmart, can be found at your local stores. (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Etcetera)
Yuki G.
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA

Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I think it works great for getting grease off of dirty dishes and you don't have to scrub too much for stuck on food! The fact that this Pomegranate Splash scent smells great is just an added bonus, PLUS it keeps your hands nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.