Add a Photo

Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA
Nov. 6, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this soap. It's not easy to find sometimes but I love making hand scrubs with this scent. Amazing scent and with the Olay name attached, you want it! I have OCD, so I wash my hands a lot and they were getting dry before I switched brands. Now they're beautiful and soft.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Love dawn dish soap. This kind smells very good and leaves my hands feeling smooth after.
Black P.
Black P.
Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX
Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nov. 22, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Soft, smooth and rejuvenating to your skin everytime you use the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash, while efficiently scours away debris, and tough grime. Always gives success and in a pretty color and nice scent!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I really love Dawn products. This soap has an amazing scent, cleans well, and leaves my hands so soft. I definitely will repurchase.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nov. 22, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This dishwashing liquid gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands soft. It smells amazing. I purchased at my local grocery store and you get a lot for he price. Would buy again.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.