BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Dawn is a go to must for me and it always gets through that tough grease and makes everything smell awesome.
Colonial Bch, VA
This doesn't irritate or dry out my hands, which most dish soap does. Great product and I highly recommend!
bianca w.
bianca w.
mpls
smells so good and never leaves my hands dry whenever i hand wash my dishes. definitely a housewife staple!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Branson
Cleans excellent! And always leaves my hands soft! It's very effective and I've never had a problem with it
Brooklyn, NY
I love the feel and smell of dawn products they are efficient and affordable this is the brand I always get
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This is great for those of us that hand wash a lot of dishes. Leaves hands soft and clean. Not rough and dry. Great scent too.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Naples, FL
I looooooooooooooove this! It keeps my hands so soft during washing, especially when i use very hot water.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Love this soap! Makes your hands feel super soft and not dried out like they normally do when using dish soap!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love using this product. It smells great and is gentle on your hands to keep them hydrated. Will continue to use and buy again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.