Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2046)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Dhara P.
Dhara P.
Brookhaven, GA
I love this product! It doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. I will always use this product!
Corine B.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
This is a great dish soap. Leaves my dishes nice and clean, along with my hands soft and moisturized.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands dry, but it also doesn't skimp on cleaning power. Not to mention, it smells great. It's a great value for the money and available at most retailers!
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a Dawn Power Clean kinda girl but I snagged a bottle of this from my parents after washing dishes at their home. It is great on hands for those that hand wash a lot. It doesn't remove stuck on food as well as Power Clean though. My hubby will soak his feet with this after a long day.
Kate D.
Kate D.
We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love this stuff, this is so amazing. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized and an added bonus is that it works great and smells good too!
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Love dawn smells clean makes your hand super soft. Not too expensive and comes in a few different scents
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.