BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Mehdina K.
Mehdina K.
Love these it's wonderful for your hands and leaves them soft after washing dishes. I use this all the time. Top Favorite
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Love love love this!!! I love the smell and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
This is the best dish soap! Smells really good and when I get done with the dishes my hands are super soft.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
One of my favorite scents. It also doesn't dry out my hands when I hand wash my dishes!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
I love this soap, it gets the dishes clean & smells great as well. Leaves my hands feeling nice and soft in the process, makes washing dishes less of a chore.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Washing dishes is more pleasant now . I can count on using this product and my hands to get dry and crack
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I like this soap because it made specifically to help with not drying out your hands.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This works really well to clean the dishes!!!! It helps get the really cleaned and makes it easier to clean them!!!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This soap is great. It has grease fighting power of dawn with a better smell. It makes your hands really soft too.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.