BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Leaves my hands soft and it smells good it has a more creamier touch that the other liquid soaps and leaves the dishes smelling great
Laci L.
This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
Janell H.
Belleville, IL
This not only smells good but cleans my dishes well also. Does big dry my hands out like other dish soaps and I love how creamy it is
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love the scent of this dish soap. A little also goes a long way. It makes my hands feel a little softer than other dish soap too!
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how they collaborated with Olay because it smells so wonderful and makes your hands smooth when finished washing the dishes
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This soap smells amazing.  It's very sudsy, lathers up nice, cuts grease, and a pros because of the Olay keeps your hands very soft.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I have heard great things about this dish soap and that it leaves your hands nice and smooth I haven't tried it but would like to!
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Works pretty good doesn't make your hands break out or crack and split but it's not as effective on grease and hard to scrub foods
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this soap I use it to wash my dishes all the time even on my dog when she's scratching a little the fleas and ticks she has
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.