Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX

Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ

This dish soap is my favorite because it cleans your hands and leaves them feeling nice after a bunch of dishes
Scar L.
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA

I like this one because it leaves my dishes clean and my hands very soft. I will really recommend it for people looking for a soft dish liquid detergent.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Stevens Point, WI

Just like all other dish soaps it cleans my dishes with the right scrub technique. Smells great
Matilda P.
Matilda P.
Winston, OR

I just got this and it seems to be a miracle worker! It makes my dishes immaculate and it really smells good and makes your hands softer!
Corinne Love I.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach

I love it. It leaves my hand smelling good. And it lathers very well. The only downside to it is that it leaves a soapy, slippery feel even after washing it off.
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Kennewick, WA

Cleanses dishes well and makes my hands feel great, not cracked and dry like other dishwashing soap does
Linh D.
Linh D.
Glendale , CA

This smells really good and I love this brand. This is the only soap brand I use to wash my dishes. It works so well with greasy dishes. Also it doesn't dry your hands!
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH

This smells amazing and is surprisingly gentle on my hands for how great it cleans. I really love this stuff
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI

I really love this soap. It is sold just about everywhere. It is not that expensive. It does do what it says. it still has the power of dawn. The smell is amazing! It lingers on your skin and makes your hands feel so soft and not all dried out from doing dishes. Which is nice from a soap. I have repurchased.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.