Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Elisha W.
Elisha W.

I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA

I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC

I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.

It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
pam.brink
pam.brink

I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA

If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Newport, MI

I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.