BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica Q.
I love the hand renewing dawn soap it is wonderful !! Great if your always washing dishes or even if you just are every now and then ! Smooths your hands !
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
A great product to use on a daily base. Wonderful for your hands, dishes,and etc. I like Dawn!!! This product everybody should buy it if you can afford it.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the dish liquid I use to wash dishes I love it so much...you do not need much just a little to clean all of your dishes.....
Juliana D.
Some dish soaps end up leaving your hands really dry and this one has a really good smell and leaves your hands really soft as well.
Samantha C.
I love the dawn plus olay my hands no longer feel dry and crack after doing the dishes, the product itself goes along way and does good for your skin too
Washing dishes has always left my hands dry until I found this product . it helps moisturize my skin while washing dishes & it has a wonderful scent !
Sonia H.
You can make a hand scrub, using some Dawn ultra renewal, sugar, then mix together. Use on your hands and rub, rinse and your hands will be so soft.
Kat R.
Madison, WI
Dawn is really cuts down on greasy dirty dishes. My hands are sensitive & this dishsoap is one of the few that doesn't dry my hands out tremendously.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Asia W.
This Dawn smells really good and it cleans good. I love how it's good for your hand also. I highly recommend. You can find this Dawn almost anywhere.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.