BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Sidra H.
Great product, gets the job done, don't have to worry about any mishaps failure from this stuff and best of all the smell is great
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I like this dish soap. It smells fresh and light. Gets the dishes clean and is always efficient. Will use Dawn products forever!
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Abby B.
Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Susan A.
Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Gloria G.
portland, OR
This stuff is great. Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I've got soap on them for hours after doing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.