Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jess S.
Jess S.
Branchville, NJ

I love the scent of this one, it's my favorite one I've used. It's not as drying for my hands and it cleans everything just as well as the original.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL

A great product to use on a daily base. Wonderful for your hands, dishes,and etc. I like Dawn!!! This product everybody should buy it if you can afford it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Smells good, gets the dishes clean and doesn't ruin your hands. I buy the product when it's on sale, rarely at full price.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Pittston, PA

I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Breonna C.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING... CLEANS DISHES AND SOFTEN HANDS AT THE SAME TIME... HOW AWESOME IS THAT
Emilie G.
Emilie G.

These are great for people that don't want rough dry hands. I love it. It's a soap and lotion all in one!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Jeffersonville, IN

I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.