Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV

Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Ari C.
Ari C.

This one smells like absolute heaven. And it really does leave your hands feeling nice and soft. Works pretty good on dishes but I mostly use the dishwasher
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dayton, KY

My favorite dish soap, doesn't dry my hands out actually makes them softer, great smell also.
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Keeps your hands so smooth & soft, all just while doing your daily chore of dishes. Amazing.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

Very good product, i love it and it does the job right! leaves all your plates, spoons, forks, knifes, ect.. squicky clean!
Breonna C.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA

First of all this Smells amazing!! The dish soap removes grease and food from my kitchen ware. i don't have to furiously scrub gunk away the dish soap does the job for me!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.