Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA

Love this dish soap. It smells great!! And the creamy texture and Olay additives do help keep your hands softer than other dish soaps. I still put lotion on after though. I have also used as a laundry stain remover!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI

I agree that this reduce smells good, but it doesn't do a great job at actually cleaning tough, sticky messes on dishes. I guess it's the tension you get when you want gorgeously soft hands and supper clean dishes.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Granville, NY

I am frequently doing dishes and washing my hands, so my hands are always dry. This product really helps keep my hands moisturized and soft while tackling to the grease on my dishes! An pomegranate is my favorite!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA

This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Gennie B.
Gennie B.
Raeford, Nc

I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, Tn

This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY

Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.