Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2065)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
I buy this stuff in bulk ! I love how it doesn't dry out my hands and it is dawn so a little still goes a long way
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Dawn hand renewal works wonders! It makes your hands so soft and moisturized! And it stillllll gets your dishes clean and smells good!
Deanna U.
Deanna U.
Easy on the hands since it has okay my hands are very soft after no need to apply lotion
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Magali C.
Magali C.
I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Shreveport, LA
Most of the time after washing the dishes your hands feel dry, but with this product it almost feels as if you just put lotion on! Love it!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY
This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.