Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Rebeka M.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA

Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pembroke Pines, fl

I love how it doesn't dry out my hands! They're all good scents and do the job. It's pretty much my go to and doesn't break the bank.
Hunner A.
Hunner A.

I hate washing dishes but I love washing them with this products. It's smell is more clean rather than perfum which is great. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this to other. It truly does help your hands feel softer and look smoother
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Corydon, IN

I LOVE this dish soap and the smell! This dish soaps actually gets me excited to hand wash dishes!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.

Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Mea G.
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX

I rarely use this but when I have to hand wash anything this is my go to. The scent is pleasant
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I love this product. It leaves my hands feeling very soft and I love the scent as well.
Yael I.
Yael I.

I love how quick it cuts through grease. How squeaky clean it leaves my dishes. Love how it leaves my hand soft and doesn't dry them up like other products do.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV

Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.