Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Ariana S.
Ariana S.

Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL

This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
Michele F.
Michele F.

I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Virginia Bch, VA

Dawn Hand Renewal does exactly what it says it does. It makes you hands as soft as a baby while doing the dishes. The smell is good too and so is the price.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA

I love this soap. It totally keeps your hands from getting all greasy while washing dishes and it smells awesome.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM

This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL

A great product to use on a daily base. Wonderful for your hands, dishes,and etc. I like Dawn!!! This product everybody should buy it if you can afford it.
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA

I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.