BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Suri C.
Suri C.
I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Lalanie O.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This dish soap leaves my hands so soft and silk and also smells wonderfuly amazing. I never regret buying this
Kayana D.
Kayana D.
Love the scent and packaging. And how soft my hands are after using it. I won't use anything else. It's great.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Biscuits of Greece and any oil off the dishes and smells spectacular and leaves your hand smelling really nice
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Smells awsome! Makes skin feel so soft and nice. Makes washing dishes not such a bad thing lol would recommend
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Smells great
Hands feel softer than using other brands but it still leaves hands drier than desired
Good price
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
This soap is super good I love its smell and leaves the hands super soft I love it a lot and I recommend it...
Susan D.
Susan D.
Linden
My daughter loves this one because it don't brake her out and it keeps her hands soft it gets the dishes clean
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Shawnee, OK
Dawn never fails me!! It is the only soap I buy!! I especially love this pomegrante smell to it!! LOVE LOVE!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.