BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Pooja J.
Pooja J.
Athens , GA
I use this product because it is a little less harsh on the skin then the other scented ones
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love the scent of this! A little goes a long way!! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is the only dish soap I'll buy. It smells amazing and saves my hands when doing dishes.
rasheeda t.
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Ali G.
Ali G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
We always use basic blue dawn but recently tried this kind. We love just as much + more!!
jeanette h.
jeanette h.
Smells good makes my hands very soft and gets my dishes really clean even stuck on grease
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Carol T.
Carol T.
San Francisco
Leaves my hands feeling moisturized and the dishes clean! Subtle scent, very refreshing.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.