Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
The smell is incredible and it leaves my hands really soft. I was a little worried about the effectiveness but all my dishes are spotless.
Urvi P.
Urvi P.
Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
April 27, 2015, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Scent
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
maly x.
maly x.
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Francel A.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Shahanna C.
Shahanna C.
Williamson
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Long lasting, smells great, cuts through grease easy, my hand are always soft and last through entire sink full of dishes!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Michele F.
Michele F.
I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.