BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
It works so much better than I initially hoped. My hands stay soft and smooth after a sink full of dishes! It also had a really pretty but subtly sweet smell
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Tristicia K.
Love Dawn dish soap. Never use anything else. Makes dishes easier and gives softer hands! Also worked great when made sugar scrub as gifts last mothers day!
Lyziet V.
Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Mine C.
This is by far my favorite dish detergent. The smell is great and it does not leave my hands super dry. It lathers well and gets the greasiest dishes clean.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Dawn Hand Renewal does exactly what it says it does. It makes you hands as soft as a baby while doing the dishes. The smell is good too and so is the price.
Shanika J.
What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
Jessica Q.
I love the hand renewing dawn soap it is wonderful !! Great if your always washing dishes or even if you just are every now and then ! Smooths your hands !
Caroline G.
Portland, ME
Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent I will ever buy. It lasts forever because all you need is a single drop to get the job done, unlike bargain soaps.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.