Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, TN

This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY

Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA

I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love the Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other dishwashing liquids do. The Pomegranate scent is very nice, but I prefer the Shea Butter scent.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

This is a great dish soap. we always have bottle of some name brand dish soap under the kitchen sink at all times. This is found quite often. It smells great and cuts grease and works well
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Mariter S.
Mariter S.
renton, wa

I've recently discovered this dish soap. I love how it makes my hand soft since I am constantly washing pots, pans, plates, blenders. I will not use other brand of dish soap ever again.
Katey M.
Katey M.

I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Israel M.
Israel M.
West Orange, NJ

I do not like this as dish soap it leaves a strong scent on the dishes after they have been washed. Forks are left with a subtle after scent and taste. I have to power rub to remove.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.