Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

A pretty scent that gets the job done! I will never have to worry about whether or not this will get the job done
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL

I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
Scar L.
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA

I like this one because it leaves my dishes clean and my hands very soft. I will really recommend it for people looking for a soft dish liquid detergent.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR

This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
Yaribel C.
Yaribel C.
San bernardino, CA

I noticed with other dish soaps my skin would be very dry, I found this dish soap and have been faithful to it since day one, I found a small trail size at the dollar store, in need to buy more.. I will be buying it again, I love that a small amount goes a long way!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO

I often buy this dishwashing detergent and it is amazing! it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed and the smell is amazing! I would say the only draw back is that you do use a bit more of it then the original.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I love this product. It leaves my hands feeling very soft and I love the scent as well.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.