Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Black P.
Black P.

Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Lori G.
Lori G.
Norton, MA

I swear by this dish detergent. Its like an instant manicure. My nails do not get as soft after washing pots and pans since I have been using this specific dish detergent. I like how after using it the skin around my nails is hydrated.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Briana S.
Briana S.

Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Plano, Tx

My favorite dish detergent hands down. Smells great and cleans dishes great. I keep at least 10-15 bottles on hand at any given time. I'm obsessed with it. Leaves hands baby soft after washing dishes unlike other dish liquids.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL

OKAY, BY FAR MY FAVORITE DISH SOAP TO USE. I WANT to clean dishes when I have this soap. This kind don't dry out my hands and leaves them smelling GREAT. always always recommend to anyone looking at dish soaps in the stores.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA

It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.