Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Briana S.
Briana S.

Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX

My favorite dish detergent hands down. Smells great and cleans dishes great. I keep at least 10-15 bottles on hand at any given time. I'm obsessed with it. Leaves hands baby soft after washing dishes unlike other dish liquids.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL

OKAY, BY FAR MY FAVORITE DISH SOAP TO USE. I WANT to clean dishes when I have this soap. This kind don't dry out my hands and leaves them smelling GREAT. always always recommend to anyone looking at dish soaps in the stores.
Krizza M.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA

I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Penny G.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL

I am not a fan of doing dishes as my hands become too dry but I must say I was so impressed after trying this dish soap! So far so good my hands feel good after washing dishes. Really easy to use on pots and pans as well.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
CARLSBAD, CA

It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Brett H.
Brett H.
Akron, OH

I've always used dawn because it cuts grease like no other, and I've always had sensitive skin. This is one of the few dish liquids I can use without my hands getting raw and irritated. Oh yeah, it smells pretty good too.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO

I often buy this dishwashing detergent and it is amazing! it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed and the smell is amazing! I would say the only draw back is that you do use a bit more of it then the original.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I was really impressed on the ways this made my hands feel after doing dishes. you would think that it really wouldn't do anything because its cleaning your dishes. just wait till you see the difference in your hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.