BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Caylee F.
Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
Makes hands Soft & smells good can't complain at all. Gets all gross things off dishes without leaving a residue
Montalia H.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
I love this dish soap it makes your dishes so clean and leaves your hands so soft it has a delightful smell love
Janae C.
Janae C.
Lake City, SC
I lobe this soap you can wash your dishes and your hands all at the same time. Its really great. I recommend it.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Hand renewal is the best hand soap especially if you have dry skin and hands! It gets the dishes clean without drying your hands out
michelle r.
michelle r.
lyons
My mother uses this. She has senstive skin along with me. This leaves her hand feeling nice and smooth, great for cups amd plates.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smells great and it works well too. We use as both dish soap and hand soap in the kitchen. My hands feel soft.
Suri C.
Suri C.
I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Lalanie O.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This dish soap leaves my hands so soft and silk and also smells wonderfuly amazing. I never regret buying this
Kayana D.
Kayana D.
Love the scent and packaging. And how soft my hands are after using it. I won't use anything else. It's great.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.