Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Kajal P.
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
Dawn has the best dish soaps by far! I've tried nearly all that's in the local markets and I love the way dawn suds with only a small amount! I don't have to use half a bottle in one dish washing setting! And it doesn't leave my hands dry and rough when I'm done! So thank you dawn for this gentle dish soap! And it also works well for giving pets baths :p it's very gentle on my dogs fur
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I love this soap. It totally keeps your hands from getting all greasy while washing dishes and it smells awesome.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beaverton, OR
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Plus
It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Nov. 13, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 30, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus
THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
April 15, 2015, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Scent
OKAY, BY FAR MY FAVORITE DISH SOAP TO USE. I WANT to clean dishes when I have this soap. This kind don't dry out my hands and leaves them smelling GREAT. always always recommend to anyone looking at dish soaps in the stores.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.