BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Devin G.
Love this dish soap. Smells great and get's the job done! They usually have the big bottles at BJs or Costco. What a great bargain!
Emily C.
This is seriously one of the best dish soaps. It cleans so many dishes with a small amount. It smells great. AND it's affordable!💕
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
Just a small amount of this soap goes a long way and it helps with the dryness that typically gets dried out with other dish soaps
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Works pretty good doesn't make your hands break out or crack and split but it's not as effective on grease and hard to scrub foods
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
michelle r.
lyons
My mother uses this. She has senstive skin along with me. This leaves her hand feeling nice and smooth, great for cups amd plates.
Rosie G.
Have been using this soap for years, since I'm always washing baby bottles and dishes this soap does not dry out my hands I love it
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.