BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Christina S.
Love the smell. Keeps my hands soft. Cute grease and helps release stuck on stuff
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA
I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Jen M.
I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love this dish soap. I purchased the big bottle last year and it just recently ran out. They clean dishes really well and leaves my hands smelling good. Great product!
Cassandra  W.
Manassas, VA
Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Michelle S.
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.