BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Emily H.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I feel like I am always doing dishes! This has kept my hands from drying out. It has definitely made a difference.
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
E Providence, RI
This saves my hands when I'm washing the dishes! It keeps them nice and soft, even with all the washing I'm doing!
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
Washing dishes has always left my hands dry until I found this product . it helps moisturize my skin while washing dishes & it has a wonderful scent !
Joely T.
Joely T.
Great soon, clean dishes, soft hands in a little bit goes a long way. Great bang for your buck
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Lexington, KY
This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Obsessed wit this! Of course no one loves washing dishes but this makes it that much easier.
Luz O.
Luz O.
Leaves dishes clean. Has a lot of lather. No grease left behind. This is my go to dish soap.
Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
It's the only thing that I will use to wash my sons bottles in. It's the only thing I trust.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.