Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA

This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Kay L.
Kay L.

This stuff smells sooooo good. I have a habit of washing my hands at the kitchen sink and this detergent leaves my hands very soft. I also recently washed some scratchy makeup brushes with this and it definitely removed all the makeup in the bristles and made them softer. As for washing dishes, skip the moisturizing formula and go for one of the others. I need much more detergent to get my dishes clean with this.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Moncks Corner, SC

I dislike the hand renewal Dawn dish soaps. I feel like there is a film left over after being used. That my hands are not moisturized, just coated in a wax. I prefer to use traditional blue Dawn.
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA

I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
Briana S.
Briana S.

Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Marta A.
Marta A.

This stuff is amazing when it comes to cleaning your dishes and great for your hands. its strong enough for the dishes but soft enough for your hands.
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.

My go to soap. Smells great, cleans well and doesn't require much of the product to be used.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL

Love this product. I works great on dishes but is also great a removing stains from clothing. Dawn is the only dish detergent that I will purchase.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.