Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Gulfport, MS
I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA
Dawn Hand Renewal is a great product for those that wash their hands often. It has the same cleaning power as the original Dawn dish soap does but with a moisturizing factor for those with dry skin. It is my favorite dish soap and I will continue to repurchase it.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Granville, NY
I am frequently doing dishes and washing my hands, so my hands are always dry. This product really helps keep my hands moisturized and soft while tackling to the grease on my dishes! An pomegranate is my favorite!
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Ithaca, NY
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Nov. 7, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Nov. 13, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Finally there is a dish washing liquid that really is kind to your hands! Palmolive is better than a lot - but nothing like this. I have an automatic dish washer so I use this in my kitchen soap dispenser. I find putting dish washing liquid in the hand dispenser in my sink clears up the sink area rather than having 2 out and handier than reaching under the sink for dish washing liquid. So I do tend to use it more for hand washing than dish washing. SLAY!
Norma E.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA
Nov. 2, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
My favorite of them all, it leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so soft after each use
carley d.
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 6, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.