Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Corinne Love I.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach

I love it. It leaves my hand smelling good. And it lathers very well. The only downside to it is that it leaves a soapy, slippery feel even after washing it off.
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Kennewick, WA

Cleanses dishes well and makes my hands feel great, not cracked and dry like other dishwashing soap does
Linh D.
Linh D.
Glendale , CA

This smells really good and I love this brand. This is the only soap brand I use to wash my dishes. It works so well with greasy dishes. Also it doesn't dry your hands!
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH

This smells amazing and is surprisingly gentle on my hands for how great it cleans. I really love this stuff
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI

I really love this soap. It is sold just about everywhere. It is not that expensive. It does do what it says. it still has the power of dawn. The smell is amazing! It lingers on your skin and makes your hands feel so soft and not all dried out from doing dishes. Which is nice from a soap. I have repurchased.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA

I really like this brand of soap. its really great, i trust it, kinda pricey, but its worth it. it smells really nice, and its really effective. it keeps your hand nice if you wash without gloves on. I buy this all the time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX

This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Montgomery, AL

I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my already dry and sensitive skin when I use it, and it smells great. It is a great price for what it is and it cleans dishes really well and doesn't hurt my skin. I even occasionally use it as hand soap! Will definitely purchase again.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Not carzy about the smell but I love them! Way better than cheap soap! You need just a little amount and it gets the job done
Sarah
Sarah

This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.