BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Callie B.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Love this dish detergent! Smell is divine, leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft! A little goes a long way so it's very affordable!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Nice scent. This cleans effectively and efficiently and keeps my hands softer. Makes dishes not as bad of a chore.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Runnells, IA
Keeps my hands so soft. It makes doing chores a lot let of just chores. I get silky smooth hands out of the deal.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I only use dawn, but this one is my fav! Smells great and doesn't dry your hands out at all. Leaves them so soft!
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
Great for soft hands makes suds get your dishes clean I really reccomend this product to others such a good smell
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I am a frequent hand washer. Which tends to dry my skin out. But THIS leaves my hands feeling soft and touchable.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Very sensitive and delicate to my hands. Not very expensive and the price is within my budget. Not pricey at all.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Dawn is a classic brand. A must keep for dishes and utensils.  Also I use dawn  to wash my makeup brushes and pans.
Janell H.
Janell H.
Belleville, IL
This not only smells good but cleans my dishes well also. Does big dry my hands out like other dish soaps and I love how creamy it is
kala a.
kala a.
Kent city, Mi
Hydrating on hands, gets dishes super clean with small amount of soap, and smells good. So it's a win In my book.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.