BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA
I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Elisha W.
I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Carlie C.
South San Francisco, CA
Great fresh scent but doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I love dawn to cut down all the grease!
Irma F.
I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Chelse L.
Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Kendra L.
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
Ashley M.
This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.