BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha J.
East Jordan, MI
I switched to this dish soap for hand softness but mainly for cleaning purposes! It's still the great power of Dawn with a nice perk.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this soap I use it to wash my dishes all the time even on my dog when she's scratching a little the fleas and ticks she has
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
Dawn has always been my favorite. Now, I really like the hand renewal formula. It still handles the grease without hurting my hands
Elizabeth S.
Love this soap! I always use it and repurchase it! It smells great, cleans well, and leaves the hands feeling soft and moisturized!
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This product can clean so much with a small portion of the actual soap. It cuts right through grease and is very good on your hands
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA
My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This soap smells amazing.  It's very sudsy, lathers up nice, cuts grease, and a pros because of the Olay keeps your hands very soft.
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how they collaborated with Olay because it smells so wonderful and makes your hands smooth when finished washing the dishes
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.