Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY

I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH

You cannot go wrong with Dawn! If you have a super greasy mess, I recommend sticking to the old fashioned original blue Dawn, but for everyday dishes, this is sooo wonderful. It leaves your hands feeling so wonderful that it almost makes you WANT to do dishes!
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA

I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
Michele F.
Michele F.

I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

Not all dish liquids are the same - I have very sensitive skin, especially on my hands, and after washing a load of dishes with this product I don't get that 'if I clench my hands together, they will tear like paper' feeling! They smell great, to boot!
Carrie s.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA

This combination of Dawn dish soap with Olay has been totally amazing! It is very affordable and we use it on the dishes that must be hand washed and aren't dishwasher safe. Absolutely wonderful choice that truly leaves the hands moisturized
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Norton, MA

I swear by this dish detergent. Its like an instant manicure. My nails do not get as soft after washing pots and pans since I have been using this specific dish detergent. I like how after using it the skin around my nails is hydrated.
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.