Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH

You cannot go wrong with Dawn! If you have a super greasy mess, I recommend sticking to the old fashioned original blue Dawn, but for everyday dishes, this is sooo wonderful. It leaves your hands feeling so wonderful that it almost makes you WANT to do dishes!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX

Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA

I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
Michele F.
Michele F.

I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

Not all dish liquids are the same - I have very sensitive skin, especially on my hands, and after washing a load of dishes with this product I don't get that 'if I clench my hands together, they will tear like paper' feeling! They smell great, to boot!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
Carrie s.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA

This combination of Dawn dish soap with Olay has been totally amazing! It is very affordable and we use it on the dishes that must be hand washed and aren't dishwasher safe. Absolutely wonderful choice that truly leaves the hands moisturized
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.